Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the point in converting...? - Minitokyo

What's the point in converting...?

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 126 total items

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

One thing in my mind. They convert because they felt it is more compatible with them. Families and friends in the same religion might disagree but they could only pray to their God that he/she would go back to the right path. And I know, you cannot force someone to convert. Then don't.

Plus, believing is not enough. You must walk ahead to see the proofs that lies in front. If you don't, then walk along the path to nowhere.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: Plus, believing is not enough. You must walk ahead to see the proofs that lies in front. If you don't, then walk along the path to nowhere.

i see the proofs. but i know God's here, eventhough i cant see.

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I've converted many a times before I finally settled on a religion that I truly felt that it was mine but I think it is important if you are curious to learn and find that it suits the person, if the person is unhappy, or they just don't believe in the religion they are in now...just to religion hop makes it troublesome upon the person...I should know I've encountered this all throughout my life until "settling down"

BuBbLeS!

Signature

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

i think peolple should convert on there own i dont think it should be forced upon them
i also believe that peolple convert to a religion because they feel the need to have some faith in there lives..

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

I think is no point to converting(I'm christian on my own way),'cause is stupid,religion,beliefs,that's something find on their own,with their reasons,both for me are valuable,'cause everyone have their own mind,personality,visions of life,can be exagerated,'cause some people can be really dramatic(we can see emos as example),what it cares now for humans sake,the important here is global warning,we don't have to care about it now,there no time for that,so for our sake, don't be selfishly thinking in converting people where no time for that.

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

to avoid death by mainstream religions like christianity and islam?

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 126 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.