Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What if: u are given ONE wish about anime, what would it be? - Minitokyo

What if: u are given ONE wish about anime, what would it be?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

same old same old question.
we all have diff wishes about this stuff ~~

like meeting our favorite chars in real life or extending a certain anime series.

or even, have d same life story as d anime chars (having a harem or powers u know wat i mean, those lucky bastards >.<)

but after all this imaginations in ur mind, u r given a chance to fulfill ONLY ONE of them....

so what would it be?

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

Having Super Saiyan powers. Thats all for me.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Hmmm probably to be in Seina Yamada's (Tenchi Muyo GXP) shoes at the end with 8 hotties chasing me and following me around the universe

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

i want chobits. lots and lots of chobits.
id get them to work for me, cook for me, clean for me.D

Siren93

Siren93

What..?

I would like to have an anime love story in real life! You know, get together with the person you love, be happy for all your life and so on! That would be my wish! *dream*

~meow~

eonir

eonir

Spreading Fire

My wish would be:
An unlimited number of wishes!
It would give me a lot of time to think about some very useful things :]

Some folks are wise, and some otherwise.
Signature

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

^ hahah thats cheating
guys dont make the "infinite wishes thingy" ^_^
it spoils d fun XD

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

If I have one wish concerning anime, then someone licensing and releasing the two seasons of Aria on DVD would be the top one. At this point, I'd even welcome a Rightstuf sub-only job as long as it gets a DVD release.

If I had one wish about anime, I think that I would wish to meet the Steel Angels from Steel Angel Kurumi. I love that series a lot. I really helped me get through a very dark time!

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Lol Super Saiyan powers, never thought of that.
If I could make a wish, I would want to make my own series.
But for the anime that's alive right now. Humm, Dante's dual hand guns. The infinite ammo he's got in them is surely to be useful during a chase. Huahuahuahuahua!

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

I have 2 wishes. Only 1 wishes is suck a killer. xD

I guess....I'd like to be in an anime world where reincarnation is possible (or at least includes an afterlife), but you won't lose your memory or anything has a result.

My other wish would be to to forever stay with this anime character I really love. <3

lol! I would absolutely wish that our anime favorites would come alive and is living with us in our generation today! XD

I'd wish that roleplaying in it,IN IT-yes that's what I mean,really INSIDE IT,was possible.
Or maybe I'd wish I could capture my imaginations and turn them into anime in my computer. *drools at thought*

i wish to have all the anime vcds in the world first hand.. hahaha...

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Very good question. I would probably wish to live in the world of Full Metal Panic. So then I could be with Tessa. :)

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Well.... one of two.... I would probably become my original chara... that also means I'd have his life, his girlfriend and everything he has... even considering the dangers he faces and all that I'd accept to fulfill his mission without hesitating....

The other one would be... live in the Super robot wars world, pilot RyuKoOh and be with Lamia, :)

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

DBZ powers ftw. Either that or having the powers of Lelouch's Geass.

Signature

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Quote by ShinLanceVulcanoWell.... one of two.... I would probably become my original chara... that also means I'd have his life, his girlfriend and everything he has... even considering the dangers he faces and all that I'd accept to fulfill his mission without hesitating....

The other one would be... live in the Super robot wars world, pilot RyuKoOh and be with Lamia, :)

How original! I totally forgot about my created character. That would be wish 2. :)

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

JetKrazy

JetKrazy

Planetarian

I'd wish for it to be real :)

My wish probably to live in a real world that is like those in anime. A real mecha world or some massive fantasy style world....

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.