Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 all people leave you alone what will you do ? - Minitokyo

all people leave you alone what will you do ?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

i don't know. maybe i will go to another country to get a friend. or i will kill my self. just kidding

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

what i would do? man! it would be a bliss! total freedom! haha... sure, it might get a little boring, but heck! FREE movies!!! FREE HOT dogs!!! FREE food!!! :D yippiekieyay!!!

Signature

I would live happily ever after to the end of my days..

I will access your heart right away..

Probably do pretty much what I do now... play video games and surf the web. :P

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

If I didn't have to work and had enough money to do all that I wanted then it would be total bliss, otherwise I'd be crawling out of my skin for someone to talk to, spend time with, etc.

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Do you mean All Friends Leave you Alone ? if you mean that... had no real friends in years.. they all went to different colleges. Just a peacefull life.

cyn

Mi^u

Face it. Just make a better connections next time. Well, i'm trying to support u :p

In many ways, ppl may or not may experienced that either in some stage on their life. So it's ok, u will get thorugh it. Just be happy as the way u are. Relax bro~ :)

==~*~*~ :+: Hav F41TH in these F41NT3D time :+: ~*~*~*~==
.. "Farewell my friend, now it is time to make our Dreams into Reality"

i don't really care, just move on like nothing ever happened

Well, they're just stupid ! They don't know what they 're missing, cos of course I'm so unique !

One thing: ignore... I porbably won't have any reaction at all since it won't affect me in any way anyway... It's just another passing phase so i don't think I'll mind... I'll just leave it be and go back to my own business doing things I like and engaging in things that i hope someday will cure my uncurable boredom... Who cares about people, man should be left alone and not understood... After all, worst thing that ever happened to mankind is mankind itself... If they want to leave me alone, let them do what they want to, it doesn't matter and I'll be happier that way...

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Lmao, I am alone most of the time anyway, I usually am alone so theres nothing new there. Basically how I am now is a result of being alone and my ability to NOT deal with being alone. As a result I've become somewhat bi-polar (least I think) depression, anxiety, etc.... Other fun things that really don't matter nor bother me anymore.

Being alone is fine, people chose to do what they want to do and I'm not gonna go around changing their minds. I've gotten use to being alone and I've accepted it, sure its hard to deal with at times but thats because of me being human and the desire to be needed. That all just comes down to a matter of repressing emotions and hiding feelings. I'm myself, I will never be anyone else for someone, but it doesn't mean I'm gonna mope around and act like how I feel. Course I'll be positive and hide everything because I feel that just because I get to suffer, others don't need to as well. I feel if I can suffer so others don't, then its fine by me. Sure its selfish and wrong, and doesn't really teach anyone anything. But its better than more people feeling what I feel everyday. Least thats how I look at it at times.

Signature Image

Kevorkian

The Worst

I am alone all the time. I prefer it.

athiest, faceless, ageless, shapeless, mind elevates into states i'm weightless, spines shake when they in the wake of greatness

oraoraburning

Ora, Knight who say Ni

I kill them, mwahahahahahahahaha!!!
Or maybe i'd just ask myself some questions. depending on the answers, i'll just move on and meet new people, or I' ll try to talk (ugh!) and "restore" some friendships

the weaker the dog, the louder the bark. And i'm sooooooo loud!

Urashima

The ULTRA Cute

To be with no one but one's self is the path to Enlightenment

Hmmmmm grab all my books, and read my little heart out!

Unfortunatly that would get boring after a while, and then I would go nuts and ..... Well I donno

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

paly game with my Pc
*she is almost like a soul mate to me*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

Finally get some time to sleep then play games or watch movies the usual stuff that I do.

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

assuming it was some kind of a lifelong disownment by all peoples (not just friends, family, a a single nation) i would force people to notice me, maybe go see the president.

Think deeply of simple things.

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

I would actually be happy, to be left alone sometimes, because all these people crowded around me, constantly (indirectly) harassing me to give them stuff..sigh..aw well~~c'est la vie.

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

lol i ould l start talking to my comp n watch anime :D :D :D :D :D Till i die lolz

i dont know, maybe go to play the pump it up (not very possible), watch tv, head some music (and sing very loud and horrible), or eat chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah, the lat one... ^_^'

i would go nuts.......................................................................(...)

mint is adorable, i want to adopt her

Hmmm...I would first enjoy the freedom to do what I want without worry of nagging or hurting someones feelings. Beat all the video games I currently have. Get my computer setup exactly the way I want it. Do everything the way I want it...then get bored. Then study lots of stuff and become a wiseman.

Manaxis

Irresponsible Captain

Totally alone? No other humans or animals? Damn, that would suck. I'd probably go insane.

Just do your best, and let the rest take care of itself! - Justy Ueki Tylor, Age 20
Woah. - Neo
You forgot one very important thing, mate. I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. - Captain Jack Sparrow

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.