Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (book) - Minitokyo

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (book)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

two days ago this book was released (or was it three days ago? O.o) and I bought it the morning of the 21st... I read it in two days (very quick to be in english, I tend to read fast only in spanish) and found it one of the best books of all... for the ones who already read it, what do you think about it?
I think it was a really good book, but sometimes slow, and it had a lot of deaths... but since it`s the last book, I think that Rowling didnt want that number of characters to finish the book with...
Also liked how Rowling explained a lot of things and revealed a lot of things that people thought they werent important...

Spoiler (show)

the part I didnt like was the deaths of Fred, Tonks and Lupin... wont say that others deaths were sad too, but those three shocked me most

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

It's a battle that would make anime creators and mangaka drool over for inspiration, most definitely.

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

I definitely liked the final book.. although some people said that the epilogue was a bit cheesy, it was fine for me..

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

This thread already discusses people's guesses for Harry's fate. We'll continue discussion post-release there.

Closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.