Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever Have Late Night Cravings? - Minitokyo

Ever Have Late Night Cravings?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

I have been wanting food late at night. It is usually about an hour after dinner((I have dinner late)) and I am just sooo hungry for some reason 0_o
Also I want snacks and deserts more at night than during the day. Usually during the day I don't even have breakfast and I have just a sandwhich. So night time is when I sneak into the kitchen and I quietly gather food and retreat to my room.

Anyone know how to stop this evil habit?

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I would almost say it's the fact that you don't eat breakfast X-P

I think it also has to do with the fact that your dinner is late meaning that your meals are either sprawled out across the day or bunched up in little portions. And if all your meals are more like light meals, it increases your metabolism and you will feel hungry.

Having cravings at night isn't an evil habit, and it's a good thing you're eating (esp for growing kids XD), the only thing worrying me is that you're going straight to sleep after eating all those desserts and stuff like that ^_^'

My only suggestion is to either have many many small "meals" during the day (high metabolism to knock off whatever you're eating at night), or to eat more regularly- the static 3 meals and the odd snack every now and then. ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

I understand your pain my dear friend.
I have the feeling of eating a whole Big Mac sometimes. Oh My Gosh.........well I hope you find a solution!
^-^

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

Thanks for the advice kuroimisa! But the only reason I have dinner late is because my parents have work and they come home around like 10:00 p.m. and we have dinner or I fall asleep before they get home. I don't have breakfast because I am not usually not up by breakfast time.

It happens to me sometimes, as you said, usually soon after the meal is over. I often crave for something sweet, like a cookie, cake or an ice-cream. :) Or I end up getting hungry again and go through another round of meal. Crave for soft-drinks such a juice, shakes, chocolate happens to me too. It makes me feel guilty for eating alot but I cannot help it! :)

pussecat

pussecat

Neko Lover

I usually only eat at night when i am like really bored, but it is not really a bad habit for me. . .

I'm a Neko Lover, and thats about all^^

Yes, always for something i dont have when the stores are closed though. I might crave something in the day, but i just go 'naw, theres still time, ill get it later, bla bla'. And then i end up not having it at all.

Yeah, that blows. Though I try hard not to eat at night unless I am going to be active. Otherwise it will all just settle down in the gut and that's not cool. I have been going to the gym more so protein foods would be best to eat at night not carbs or sugars :P.

I to feel your pain, but usally crave lemones and water. I know I'm weird, sorry.

yes i had late night cravings all the time especially for any kind of desserts. sometimes i even get thirsty too.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.