Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 L.'s Name? (big spoilers, don't watch if you're a DN newbie) - Minitokyo

L.'s Name? (big spoilers, don't watch if you're a DN newbie)

Tagged under Death Note

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

{Spoilers Ahead}

Ok... as we know, L.'s name is Lawliett.
The question is: Is Lawliett truly his name? Or it's just an invention?
Here's the story. I read all the manga volumes, carefully, watched all the anime episodes, even more carefully, and in none of these was L.'s name mentioned.
They mentioned Near's name (Nate River), Mello's name (Mihael Keehl), but they said nothing about L.'s.
This made me think that Lawliett is just a fan invention.
In the second DN movie, The Last Name, L. showed to the camera the Death Note with his name on it. I can't read Japanese, so I have no idea what it meant.
But, the manga is the original! So, if in the original L.'s name wasn't mentioned, Lawliett is definetley a fan invention, or a movie invention...
Opinions needed, pls, I'm confused >_>

Signature

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

((You are a true DN fan to go through all that stuff))

I am not sure if the name is a fan invention because Lawliett seems to original for a ramdom fan or a moive maker to make up from thin air. Besides I was happy when I thought I figured out L's real name was Lawliett, now I am not happy anymore.

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

L (truly) just read Death Note vol. 13: How to Read" but here on MT there is also scan from "How to Read" L's Name by chuayw2000
and in movie when L shows the Note with his name. You can see first letter of his surname http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/4568/snapshot20070724104126us7.jpg

Signature

Ryuzaki...now who do think that is I will let you figure it out :)

Kimi

L means lawliet i guess

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Don't bump old threads. Closed.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.