Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rush Hour 3 - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Anyone gonna see this movie?
I wanna. I don't know what he story is about but I'm sure its gonna be funny. XD

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

yea its very funny,i gonna watch it once its out

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

I am gona get a cam rip the day it comes out looks great.

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Haha, You sure they'll allow that?

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

Man, that movie looks like it is going to be kick ass though I am trying to decide if I should see that or the Bourne movie....

I am gonna see it today

kvlitz

kriegsage

Quote by GodSl4yerI am gona get a cam rip the day it comes out looks great.

lol don't get caught!

To kill or not to kill? That is not the question.

DemonDays

DemonDays

Resident BeatMaster

I saw it a few days ago and it was better than I expected! (I'd heard mixed reviews about it) It was very funny and had good actions bits, though i felt the ending was a bit rushed.

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

saw it opening day

ParagonXx

ParagonXx

Paragon

gotta watch that movie! XD!

?Paragon?

the movie was so funny! I laughed the whole time! Anyone who hasnt seen it is missing out

yup funny movie XD my best line is still the line in the trailer though, when the asian starts speakin french and chris tucker yells out " your asian! stop humiliatin yourself " XD

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Very funny and enjoyable movie. Only thing is, I wish it would have went more into the secret criminal society... dunno, it seemed that there wasn't much effort put into the plot since the Rush Hour movies are already so popular... Meh, it was still great though xD So I guess they can get a way with it.

Signature Image

Didnt see it yet, but will, looks like a very nice movie just like the previous ones

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Just like the previous two,it was hillarious.
Jackie and Chris make an awesome action/comedy duo,if you don't mind Chris Tucker's loud voice.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I'm not a big fan of jackie chan nor chris rock but adventually I'm going to get around to watching it...didn't care for the first two so probably won't the third either

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I didnt really enjoy it..i felt sorry for the person watching it with me...lol...mayeb it was just me feeling anxious coz i chose it lol..i wanted more fighting! more action!

\(^o^)/

best movie I've seen in a while :D

Unfortunately, I can't see it in cinema, because the ticket is too expensive.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Please don't bump threads older than 4 weeks old.

The majority of replies to this thread are mostly "Yes I saw it and enjoyed/ didn't enjoy it" or "no I'm not going to see it". It doesn't actually contribute to the movie itself.

Closing.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.