Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yuu Watase's newst manga is yaoi!?! - Minitokyo

Yuu Watase's newst manga is yaoi!?!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

I'm not sure if any of you have heard this yet, but I am sure this may be of intertest to some who likes yaoi. This is her first YAOI manga is called Sakura Gari, This really caught me by surpize @_@ and of course im super happy being a yaoi fangirl myself XD its so cute XP
note:
Yuu Watase's newest manga is a yaoi one. I've always thought she could make a really good yaoi mangaka, but never thought she'd actually do it.
As those who dont know who Yuu Watase is, she is the very popular mangaka of shoujo manga, some of her works are: Fushigi Y?gi, Ceres, Alice 19th, Absolute Boyfriend.... ect and other ones.
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c275/Ayasal/sakuragaririnkasar0.jpg?t=1185437215

If you would like download the first chapt here in english:
Mangaka: Watase Yuu
Team: Watase's Sorai ( http://www.yuuwatase.org/index.shtml ) <--- go here to download

Summary: Sakura Gari is Gorgeous Taishou Era romantic story, ten years in the making. It centers around the 16 year old Tagami Masataka as he is aiming to find his place in life. While attempting to start prep school as a rounin he encounters Saiki Souma, the son of a distinguished noble of the Saiki Koushyaku family and becomes part of the Saiki household .
It seems as though this will be the story of Tagami's life, taking us through both him growing up physically and emotionally... (from Watase's Sorai)

Chap 1 --> [link removed]
(warning it is YAOI)

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

This is absolutely awesome. Historical yaoi?! *joys out*. Thanks for sharing the info about this, Ayasal!

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by TrigunPreacherGirlThis is absolutely awesome. Historical yaoi?! *joys out*. Thanks for sharing the info about this, Ayasal!

yay! *cheers* XD and... and I MISS YOU! *hugs*

Signature

Moonlightprincess

Moonlightprincess

~*Kiss me Princess*~

yea wow I saw this, I never would of thought that Watase Yuu would ever start(make) a yaoi manga :o since shes all her other mangas are so "shoujoly".

Signature Image

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

o yes this is really a surprise I am not a big yaoi fan but Watase Yuu has a unique style when it comes in drawing guys *~* now I`m curious +_+ personally don`t enjoy it too much

arigato for sharing this with us Ayasal

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

sorry, links to downloads (exception freeware) aren't allowed so I had to remove the link X_X
But altogether I'm not surprised she made a yaoi manga- like I mean, the connotations were there in Fushigi Yuugi ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

hehe yaoi i like them quite alright

but is Yuu Watase finished with Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden?

cant wait to read this manga

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by kuroimisasorry, links to downloads (exception freeware) aren't allowed so I had to remove the link X_X
But altogether I'm not surprised she made a yaoi manga- like I mean, the connotations were there in Fushigi Yuugi ;)

ohh sorry, I didn't know X.X
ohh now that I think of it there where connotations in Fushigi Yuugi D:

Signature

Yeah, there were some things in Fushigi Yuugi, like Nuriko in love with Hotohori, or the "distraction" kiss from Nakago to Tamahome. Also he said at an interview, some years ago, made at a con that she liked yaoi and she would like to try to create some yaoi manga.

I was quite happy to see this manga. Her art is very nice, and usually the ideas for her mangas aren't bad, but her female main characters are always too stupid and that's what ends up making her mangas go bad.
This one looks good, let's hope it won't go astray...

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

i cant wait too see it XD

Signature

Zaza4

Zaza4

~.:llTsukimiya.Yukikoll:.~

I'm so surprise that Yuu Watase is drawing this type of manga for her newest work...0_0

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

hahaha i'm soo goin to read it, i love Yuu's artwork

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

not really a yaoi fan... actually not at all...

it IS yaoi.
hehe.
i think she just wants to make something new.

Oh! that look interesting! I must read it^^ Yu Watase is so good at drawing^^ or i like how she is drawing^^ nyahahaha

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

actually what it mean by Yaoi?if she really got new manga i will sure to buy them1!^^

I'm not surprised. xD
but yeah, I haven't read any of of Watase's works in a long time, so why not?

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

woah O.O
k, i hav all the volumes for alice 19th, and i didn't think she'll actually make one that's yaoi. i guess yaoi is getting prrty popular. i'm not a yaoi fangirl, not that i don't see anything wrong with ppl lyking yaoi, or yuri, but that's just not me.

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Yay! My favorite mangaka making a yaoi manga!
Just a great combination...lol
I can't believe it..^^,
I love yaoi soo much! It's so kawaii!

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

Oh my god, this is fantastic :D

Oooo! I love her work and I never thought she would be the type to write yaoi. I can't wait to read it.

Ugh i don't like YAOI -_-

heh, this is new. i love her works, so.. maybe i'll give it a try. :)

Wow, good for her to diversify, let's see what it has to offer. Though I suspect it might not be as good.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.