Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 He is alive, after I thought he was dead - Minitokyo

He is alive, after I thought he was dead

page 1 of 1 13 total items

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

This is about my cat. . .It may not be really important or that anyone would care but I am sooo happy he is alive

I use to live at this house about 2 years ago and a cat decided to live with us. He would come in our house and sometimes stay outside. Sometimes they would try to get rid of him but he would always come back, one time he even beat them back to the house. Well, we figure out his real name was D.W. and we called him that. Well, later on we had to move but we couldn't take D.W. with us but we would come back every often to see how he is.

Well, when we moved 'weridos', as my mum called them, start to come there and D.W. just disappeared from the house. I thought I would never ever see him again and my parents said he was probably dead because he had a bad leg and always got in a fight with strays. So, I just admitted that he was gone.

Though, early today we need to go check the mail because after we moved we didn't change our address so we went back and got the mail. Well, we saw the door was open so we pulled in the driveway to check it out. While my parents were doing that, I saw D.W.! I was soo happy when I saw him! D.W. looked older than the last time I saw him but I couldn't help but just go and hug him ^^

The only thing that makes me sad is that D.W. doesn't remember me. . .I missed him so much. . .I can't wait to see him again ^^

Now I have three cats instead of two.

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

Well, that's a very nice thing to happen to anybody^^ Too bad D.W. doesn't remember you though, but I guess it will as you come back and see him. Anyway, I'm happy for you^^

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

RieRen

RieRen

Thanks for what you said, but he may never remember me because my mum said he turned wild now.

My family had a cat that came back to life as well. We had taken an injured cat to the vet and the vet told us it was best to put to the cat to sleep since it was so sick. We agreed and left the cat with the vet. A while later we had a second cat we took to the vet for a checkup. When we went to pick him up, we told the nurse our name and she went to bring out our cat. But lo and behold the cat she brings out was the one that was suppose to be put to sleep. And even weirder, the cat was perfectly healthy. Talk about a shock. We came home with two healthy cats that day instead of one.

SakuraAngel94

SakuraAngel94

Gitsu-chan <3

hehe I'm glad you founf D.W.
We had a cat that had to be kicked out, but my mom bought a dog house and put in on the porch, the cat lived there. It had food and everything, but during the day it would wonder around the neighborhood. Well ends up the cat had gotten hit by a car, she was still alive but wasn't in too good of a condition... we had to put the cat down.. I miss her and everytim i see her picture i cry, but now we have two more cats. It's sad to say that now-a-days i forget about my beloved cat... but the new cat kinda takes my mind off of her.

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

D.W.? That name sounds familiar. Anyways, thats nice to hear.... or read.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

RieRen

RieRen

I usually don't tell people what D.W. means but D.W. is actually his initials ((yes we gave the cat a real name but he doesn't have a last name. . .))

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I'm happy to hear that your cat's (hopefully) doing well, and hope that he will remember you soon. Reminds me of the time we adopted a cat, who, ironically, was much more polite than most of the people I knew. Sadly, a while after we introduced him to the world outside of the house, he discovered the yellow lines on the street, and a car discovered him. Strangely enough, a month or so later, another cat adopted us, and has been hanging out every so often.
Take care, and good luck with your cats,
~"TreaGirl".

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

RieRen

RieRen

When I saw D.W. he looked a lot better than the last time I seen (about 2 years ago)

D.W. was a nice cat, I remember he was also friendly and he would always come up to you and rub against you and lick you, but he never licked your skin he always licked peoples clothes for some reason (I could never figure that one out ^_^' )

last summer, at 7 in the morning, my dad found a cat infront of our doorstep! it was in a cage, and i still sleeping. my mom told our neighbor, and our neighbor called the humane society (i think that's wut it's called). my parents aren't exactly cat ppl, and we don't rly hav the time to take care of a pet. i never saw how the cat looked lyk, but i hope it found a good home. :)

Soooo sweety, i understand that very well^^!
Its good to see someone, who you havent seen a while, but it hurts, when he doesnt remember anything! :) :)

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

D.W= Dual Weapon....
a cat zombie would be nice....
yea right, thanks to that as a punishment for saying it I will dream with deat cats

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

awww so glad you got to see the cat again...
i'm so glad he survived too!
ahhh i'm never gonna see me and my dearest friend's cat again in my life... x_x such punishment >_<

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.