Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ayu's New Single- [Glitter/Fated] Released! ^_______^ - Minitokyo

Ayu's New Single- [Glitter/Fated] Released! ^_______^

Group announcement by Ayumi-Fan

page 1 of 1 7 total items

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Hello, all Ayu fans :)

Recently, a new single [Glitter/Fated] has be released officially on 18th July 2007, in additional included "Secret" song. And what's more special, its DVD edition features 18-minute short movie for both songs, co-stared by Hong Kong actor Shawn Yue.

Her short movies (including the single's cover background) were all filmed in Hong Kong since May 30th 2007.

You can check for more details in "High-A~lights" section :D
Besides, you can also listen to these new songs in the player there. The first 2 songs are her new single :)

Any questions, feel free to ask here :)

Aside, I would like to report that Ayu had broke up with her boyfriend Tomoya Nagase :( , thus, her wedding which was scheduled to be in this October 2007 has been canceled -_-'
Details here>>> http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j293/middsummerr/mso5DFB5.jpg
(courtesy of Singapore's The Straits Times)

Thank you,

~kokuyu~

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Hey! I've downloaded the single already! I'm still testing it but it didn't touched my ears like the other singles...
I'll be hearing it more to see if I like it...
About the movie... I WANT TO WATCH! ^^

Ah! How sad she broke-up... T^T
Thanks for the news! Yay!
KISU

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

I have listened to all the Ayu's albums , and in fact I have all, next to its videos, but I believe that this single is very below which Ayu has to us customary.

In fact, the video of the Glitter song is quite boring for the rate that it has to song, for that reason I recommend to that have not seen the video only listen the song, not to take deceptions.

The song fated is a beautiful ballad, of which Ayu already has to us very customary. In spite of everything I will continue buying the Ayu's Albums.

.:. HoLiC.:.

ItakoLina

ItakoLina

{No Rain cant get the Rainbow}

I love both Glitter&fated! Glitter is so cute <3
the "Pvs" or the short Movie was super cute too!
I almost cried watching the fated part ;__;

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

I'm still in awe that Shawn and Ayu cooperated together for her MV :D Shawn the lucky devil XD All the songs in the albums are nice !

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

I only own one album but I plan to get them all before the yuears out.

Signature
"If the worlds a stage and were all players...I want a rewrite!!!"

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I have watched the pv for "fated" but not "glitter" yet. i thought the pv was pretty good, it was not like her other pvs that i have seen. in my opinion, i think "fated" sounds better. it is a very nice soft ballad song.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.