Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Negaraku Resurrection Campaign ~ Banner Contest ~ - Minitokyo

Negaraku Resurrection Campaign ~ Banner Contest ~

Group announcement by Negaraku

page 1 of 1 3 total items

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Hello everyone! Greetings from the negaraku pentadbiran, we come in peace XD

In conjunction with our resurrection campaign, we're having our first contest in a long, long while ^________^ It's a banner making competition which is open to all members of Negaraku (yes even admins, which means me as well XD)

The winning banner will be used as our welcome banner, while the second place banner will be used as our 'click-to-join-negaraku' banner, so make sure the banner is related to our group somehow or other ^_^'

Requirements for Banner:
1. The size of the banner should be 425 x 150 px
2. Must have something to do with our group, preferably with our group name on it.
3. Can use any anime images for it ^_^
4. Please PM your banners to me, royaldarkness.
5. You have 3 weeks to complete your banner, send your banners to me by the 18th of August 2007.

Ok, that's it :D Good luck everyone, I hope to see participation! ^______^ Malaysia boleh! :D

DEADLINE: 18th August 2007

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Full of patriotism!I'll participate!MALAYSIA BOLEH!XD

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Woot woot! XD Count me in for the contest! :D Hopefully more people will participate!

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.