Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Melty Blood Act-Cadenza ver B PC - Minitokyo

Melty Blood Act-Cadenza ver B PC

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Melty Blood Act-Cadenza ver B PC Is out. and there are more things to it than Act-Cadenza ver B for the PS2(not so sure). And it's for the PC. Anyone has this game?

yAY 1st 1!
my friend has it but thaz it -_______-

Mei-sama!!!

already playing it on friday night =.=!

sahaminiloki

Glory be to you, Zio!

awww.... where i can find it ? *__*

O Zio! The holy one!

Quote by terry175already playing it on friday night =.=!

What... where did you get it. mine's still on it's way

hey, this thread is kinda dead....but i got Melty Blood Act Cadenza Version 1.03 for the pc...as well as melty blood react...i cant wait till mbcaster allows you to play team and tag battles with people...i play warakia & Sacchin btw...

I also got the melty blood act cadenza, even tested it to play online!

all you need is the 1.03A patch version and the caster program

Even though it can be played online, you can only do this if know the ip of your friend and agree to battle at an specific hour...

BTW I know where u can get the game on DDL, private message me (to avoid spam)

haha...act cadenza has been out for like a month or two now and mbcaster still hasn't come out with a version that lets you do team or tag battles online. =(

yeah it is very nice

The game is awesome

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.