Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Messages from God for bEtteR liFe-Christians - Minitokyo

Messages from God for bEtteR liFe-Christians

believe God?

yeah
9 votes
nope
13 votes
hmm...
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 76 total items

Quote by smileagainI'm sorry DarkRoseofHell, but this thread is for Christians that wish to edify one another by sharing bible verses with each other, and sharing the same faith, I don't wish to single you out my yourself, but if all you wish to do is critizise each post, then I don't believe you are contributing to this thread and thus not obeying to the rules of this forum. No offence please, but in other posts Im sure other people don't mind if you argue there, but this is not the right thread for you!

Well, since we're not allowed to about god debate, smile, this thread is for Christians and none Christians.... Look at the first post...

This thread is made to convert people, I don't like that.

Quote by priincessjuzt wonder if all of us can write at least one important verses or quotes from the Bibble here, it's like advises so that people who isn't a believer can become a believer..
it will help us to know more bout God n His plans. n make a better life, too

Quote by MinitokyoFAQWhen you are in a community with so many people from such diverse backgrounds, it is inevitable that you will see perspectives expressed that will be different from your own. Remember that there is more than one way to view any particular issue, and that everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Furthermore, please try to act in as civil a manner as possible in the threads, and try to treat your fellow members with respect. Also note that we do have among us a number of younger members, so please exercise tact while interacting in the forums.

There's that and since we're entitled to our own opinion, why is there a thread that's goal is on conversion...

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

kingray100

kingray100

Ryu,the half demon

Quote by DarkRoseofHell

Quote by smileagainI'm sorry DarkRoseofHell, but this thread is for Christians that wish to edify one another by sharing bible verses with each other, and sharing the same faith, I don't wish to single you out my yourself, but if all you wish to do is critizise each post, then I don't believe you are contributing to this thread and thus not obeying to the rules of this forum. No offence please, but in other posts Im sure other people don't mind if you argue there, but this is not the right thread for you!

Well, since we're not allowed to about god debate, smile, this thread is for Christians and none Christians.... Look at the first post...

This thread is made to convert people, I don't like that.

Quote by priincessjuzt wonder if all of us can write at least one important verses or quotes from the Bibble here, it's like advises so that people who isn't a believer can become a believer..
it will help us to know more bout God n His plans. n make a better life, too

Quote by MinitokyoFAQWhen you are in a community with so many people from such diverse backgrounds, it is inevitable that you will see perspectives expressed that will be different from your own. Remember that there is more than one way to view any particular issue, and that everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Furthermore, please try to act in as civil a manner as possible in the threads, and try to treat your fellow members with respect. Also note that we do have among us a number of younger members, so please exercise tact while interacting in the forums.

There's that and since we're entitled to our own opinion, why is there a thread that's goal is on conversion...

But this conversion thread isnt forcing anyone,only showing biblical verses that might make a non believer understand.For all we know(i know),this religion could be more important than the simplicity of conversions.You disagree with this,and yet in this situation,anything is possible.

smileagain

Keep smiling! :D

1 Corinthians 2:13-14

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

I don't wish to offend directly anyone, but if people aren't interested, or wish to open their minds to the fact that there is God, then the bible verses being discussed here are not applicable to that person who is truly against God. But to open your minds and hearts to Him, He can help show you things not of this world, but things of spiritual benefit. To simply post another comment against this fact proves the fact that verse 14 of Corinthians 2 says:

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

XD

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Mark 10:23=" Then Jesus looked around and said to His diciples, "How hard it is for those who have riches to enter the kingdom of God!"
Mark 10:27= "But Jesus looked at them and said, "With men it is impossible, but not with God; for God all things are possible."

merged: 08-13-2007 ~ 12:04am
Mark 10: 43-45= "Yet it shall not be so among you; but whoever desires to become great among you shall be your servant, 44 "And whoever of you desires to be first shall be slave of all. 45 "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many."

merged: 08-15-2007 ~ 12:38am
with no questions, this thread becomes to death

Mark 11:22-26
22"So Jesus answered and said to them,"Have faith in God
23"For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain,'Be removed and be cast into the sea,'and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. 24"Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you recieve them, and you will have them. 25"And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything you against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses. 26"But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses."

Signature

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 76 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.