Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shugo Chara - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

does anyone know Shugo Chara here?

i like it so much X)
read the manga
cant find it here, the scans or wallpaper >.<
wonder if there's SC's anime

Signature

kvlitz

kriegsage

ahhh Shugo Chara... I am still disappointed at Peach Pit for ending RM like that...
She even finished that perverted DearS... and ZL was acidic.. It is decent and is READABLE.. I am not astonished that she would make a genre like that...

RORIKON WARNING! RUN LITTLE CHILDREN!

PS Yes I know it

merged: 07-30-2007 ~ 01:43pm
And no there is no SC anime but there will be one soon if those pedophiles get started on their death threats

To kill or not to kill? That is not the question.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

wut pedophiles?

Signature

I have the first volume of Shugo Chara. It's very cute, but I'm not sure if it's my style.

Rejection=Depression

there is an anime of SC, but only two epid

I got the first volume of the manga a bit ago, and after a trip to town looking for book 2 I got home to discover the anime by coincidence. I love the manga because Peach Pit are awesome but the anime seemed too typical 'magical girl' themed, and in parts was really different to the manga. The manga is still cool though ;D

CagalliYulaAttha91

CagalliYulaAttha91

Sweeter than Chocolates

i read this manga but i only found volume 1, the anime is nice, but does anyone know where i could find the other downloads?

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Wow...finally found some SC lovers.the manga's great but can't say much for the anime since I've haven't watched it fully.Still I believe it will be a good one.

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

cute anime, looking forward for more espisode

theres eps of Shugo Chara up to 5 [english subbed] on veoh
if anyone was wondering XD
this person has uploaded all of the eps so far and is continuing to do so :D
http://www.veoh.com/users/Innae2

SweetyKnight

SweetyKnight

Jiraiya's Fool!

Shugo Chara is awesome! I am a very big fan of PEACH-PIT 's work!

dont know it ._.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.