Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pilihan Di Tangan Anda; Vote for your favourite songs! - Minitokyo

Pilihan Di Tangan Anda; Vote for your favourite songs!

Group announcement by Negaraku

page 1 of 1 4 total items

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Salam Sejahtera, & hello to all Negaraku members~ :)

While the Banner contest runs on, we have another activity coming ahead, especially for those who don't have photoshop to participate in the banner contest :D

As promised, here are the 5 J-pop songs enlisted into this voting contest. For more information on this contest, you may refer HERE

Here's the list of songs we received:

Quote:
1> Kimura Maki- Ano Hi Ni (To That Day)
2> Detective Conan ED- Ashita Wo Yumehite
3> Gravitation- Glaring Dreams
4> Utada Hikaru- Wait & See
5> Every Little Thing- Rescue Me

These songs are now playing in player in the group now. You can try listen to them before deciding XD
You can only vote for at least 2 songs (minimum: 1 song). If you choose 2 songs, please state your most favourite song, followed by your least favourite ones :) Send your votes to me via PM, under the title "Negaraku Vote".

While then, for songs of other languages, we have already selected. It will be played here after this contest is officially closed.

Remember, you can send your favourite Japanese songs too :) We will bring them up in the next vote contest :D

So, what are you waiting for? VOTE NOW for your most preferred song(s)! XD
This contest is open for 2 weeks from the date this was announced :)

Anything else, feel free to ask here :)

Thank you,

Sincerely,
~kokuyu~
Negaraku Admin

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

I guess i'll vote for Ashita Wo Yumehite XD

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Deathent

Deathent

buzy??

ill vote for utada hikaru..

noting 2 say ( or write ) abt me... i like kill my time reading manga, watching anime, play games
and enjoy anime ost....

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

im voting for

Utada Hikaru - Wait and See ^__^

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.