Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is peace to you? - Minitokyo

What is peace to you?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Had a lesson on one of the moral values in my Moral Class today,the title was 'To live together in peace'. So our teacher start asking all of us what is peace,and I thought to myself,if it's about me,then as long as my family and friends is beside me,that is peace,for country:no war and for the world:No more WAR! So what about you?What is your idea of peace?

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

108Stars

108Stars

Cinnamon Mama

In my opinion, peace is the situation where I'm not worrying something too much, whether it is about war, social issues, or even my daily life. Even there isn't any war but if I'm feeling stress about something (like school), I don't feel peace at all...

'Speak softly and carry a big stick -- you will go far.'

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

To me, peace could have different definitions when applied to different things. For peace at home, to me it would be absolute silence, with no one but me at home. XD For something like world peace, it'd say it's a situation of no war, no fights, and people are nice, and all that good stuff. :3

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Kinda a hard question to answer since it depends on the context.
Peace of Mind - not having to worry about anything concerning myself, my friends, or my family
Peaceful activity - Activites that help people relax and feel better about themselves
World Peace - lack of war or conflict, cooperation between nations for a greater good.

See just peace has very little meaning unless it is applied to a specific person, action, or entity.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Is a very little moment after you did something good.

Ull

Ull

Memento Mori

Peace is a condition when nothing bothers you and you have no burden to live or to do anything..
At least that is my point of view..

"Time will deliver us all to the same end..."

hrmm...

"Peace is something that doesn't exist"...more like can't exist.

kvlitz

kriegsage

Peace is just a state of situation and it varies through person to person so my "peace" is when civilization collapses and every human alive dies out.

To kill or not to kill? That is not the question.

The smell of jasmine or sage hitting the nose from across a field of blooming sunflowers surrounded by nothing but elderly trees and beautiful, wild animals.

LONG CONVERSATIONS
BESIDE BLOOMING LILIES
JOYS OF LIFE ON THE ROAD
-basho-

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

in whole peace to me would have to be everyone living in union and no more hate over religion and color and then I wake up to realize that true peace to me is a quiet afternoon in the rain by myself enjoying nature to it's finest...because after all if you can't get what you want you might as well enjoy life as you can :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Peace is the lack of turmoil, when all is balanced and undisturbed.
Therefore, there cannot be true, long lasting peace. As long as we are alive and curious, someone will be there to disrupt the balance.

However, that doesn't mean peace doesn't exist at all. Peace in real life comes in that moment of happiness, whether mutual or alone, when you are relaxed and calm. Usually for me this comes in silence or when I get lost doing something I love.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Peace... to me... erm... lets see... imaging that you are in a house and u see the snow comming down and you are sitting next to a Japanese Style Fire place and sleeping

something which i can relax and dont have to care about anything!

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Peace is a feather of the imagination.

Something that has never existed, and will never exist.

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

I can everyone having their own thinking of peace and some doesn't even believe it exist,or maybe it never did,but I believe that it depends on the person isn't it?Maybe peace never existed but why think so?

Soroga

Soroga

Is busy again

Well, peace doesn't exist on large scales such as nationally or globally.
A basic definition would be when someone has no worries over life-threatening situations i guess.
Therefore, if you're looking for TRUE peace, that will never exist, as anywhere and everywhere, there are dangers of crimes and the like.

On a personal perspective, i would say i'm at peace right now, as no one is annoying me, and i'm relaxing on MT (then i'm watching some anime and will go to sleep) end of story.

^_^

to me peace is NO HOMEWORK and sitting down playing video games all day and night

ProgramZERO

ProgramZERO

The Lost Generation

Simple. The end of suffering.

Sleeping peacefully on the edges of No Man's Land... Not all good is rewarded, not all evil is punished.

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

EEEEasy....has long as nothing rains on my parade.That's peace to me.

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

Situation of Quiet and calm.Without anything to bother me.Thats peace.

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

Satisfaction in Life=Peace
Quetion for me now is if anyone can have satisfaction

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

If you think you're satisfied...you are or you might not be,it all depends on how you feel?Everyone has their desires and I believe that those desires are endless.

Peace for me is silence (in various ways).

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Quote by LegendaryOmegato me peace is NO HOMEWORK and sitting down playing video games all day and night

Good luck with that, kiddo. May you never tire.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.