Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To all Friends from Semanga - Minitokyo

To all Friends from Semanga

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Hi there,

I'm sorry that i have to do it this way, but to write directly to all her friends, I'm not able to at the moment.
Some of them i have informed directly, but we have never talked about MT when we have met, so i couldn't inform all friend.

I have recieved a call from Semangas sister today, she was begging me to tell her friends something very serious and very sadly. Sema has died yestarday, on July the 31st. She was lying in the hospital over the weekend. And in the first moment it looked like she was getting better, but last night, she died.

I'm sorry, that i have to stop writing now, but i can't write anymore.. with all the tears in my eyes. I'm sorry. She was like a family member to me, i loved her like a sister.

merged: 08-01-2007 ~ 06:02pm
I think i have informed all of her hotlist now. I have said her sister that i would do so.
But i still can't believe it, why she?

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

04/11/2014
Have removed my over dramatic response it has been 7 years now since it happened and I am still thinking of her.

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Thank you Clover, for informing everyone of this very sad situation. I received your note in my guestbook and was going to come create a thread myself if you hadn't already done so. The MT community must know that one of it's greatest wallers has passed on to better places T_T

I am very sad and surprised to hear this news. I didn't even know she was sick. T_T

Clover, I'm sure she is honored that you went around to all her friends here to tell everyone of this. I want to thank you too, I'm sure it was not an easy task.

I will get to work right away on a dedication wall for her. Sema-chan will not be forgotten.

Sleep sweet, beautiful lady T_T

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

probably my message sounded a little u_u agitated I was at that moment

I also want to thank you Diana for telling us about Sema she was a dear friend and a talented waller

I still don`t understand what happened hope that she has read my last PM
we will not forget her u_u

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

I dunno that she was online, but her sister said, that she was well knowing that sema was on MT. She was on MT and tried to tell it to the people by herself. But she was to shoked. I was shoked to couse she was a very very precious Friend of mine and will it be forever. We would meet this week, and i tried to call her again and again. Then i recieved the call, from her handy but a unknown voice. She told me about sema and said i should inform her friends from this site. So i have informed you guys.
I still can not believe it.

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

That's such a shock to hear... I never really got to talk to her much on MT, but when I read her posts and saw her work she was always so inspiring to me.... I never saw that she was rude or hurtful to anyone... I pray that her family gets through this, and thank you Clover for letting the community know... I'm not on her friends list, but I am glad to know about what happened.

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

You sure? I know semanga too, cuz of her name in some of the popular walls. I don't know her personally, but I have seen her amazing walls. I never forgotten her wall with the girl in a red kimono overlooking a lake. A Tony Taka girl from his graphic art books.
I never faved it but It was a one of several walls I prolly might not forget. If this story not true, then quit posting sad threads, but if its true as you say, then may she rest in peace and may God take her soul.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

That's sad to hear, she was one of the first people I met here on mt.

I have not been with MT for that much time, for those who knew Semanga, i am truly sorry for your loss

Feel Free do watch these on your Ipod, i converted them on my computer.
FF7 Tech Demo.MP4
FF Last Order.MP4

Melisandre

Melisandre

>Little gothic witch<

That's so sad, I know Semanga's art, though I never met her, her works are just great and I can believe she is not here anymore. This is just terrible, I'm so impressed, I understand how you guys, her friends, are right the way, you have all my support. Just to say something more, she will be here with us, with her works she made MT a better place and we could remember her each time we see one of them.

Nothing more to say, I can't right now :(

Signature
Happy to be
Admin of BrokenWings-TrinityBlood

well her sister told me that she had Pulmonary embolism while she came to the hospital, after reading abit about it comes from flying a lot, or from diving. She has never done diving, so i think it was from flying by plane. She was at home, for just a week now. I mean she was in Turkey, and came back.
She sounded so healthy on the phone. and than this was happening, while i'm not in my home town.
I wish i could have given her my lifetime.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I've been looking for a good scan to wall for her but I don't know what she would like. Clover, do you have any recommendations? Favorite animes or artists?

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

annex

annex

evolve

i don't want to believe it.

semanga is a really great artist, i'm so sad to never see one of her walls again.

when i first started out i think i want to wall like semanga...i'm so sad right now.

she is the type of waller where you can see her walls clearly in your mind for a very long time...

much respect and best wishes to her family and friends.

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

I never met her but i want to give my respect..
I am sorry for your loss..

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

Got the message from Unicorn in JUNKII.
I'm terribly and deeply sorry to hear the news. Although I do not know her well, but she's really active in posting and submitting threads and walls.
I too find it hard to believe that she's gone.
I wish her rest in peace and may God be with her in heaven.

Thank you for telling us.

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

In no other words to express what had happened to her, I can only offer my deepest sympathy and condolence to her and her beloved family (though I don't really know her) T_T

May your soul rest in peace with God.........

Thanks for informing, Clover.

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Wow...are you serious...wow...

I've never formally met her, but she was such a talented waller. I hope she can be at peace.

Yes, thanks for telling us.

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

OMG! O_O"
this can't be true T_T tears are starting to roll over my eyes >_< Sema-chan helped me alot by giving good advices on my works n_n she was really a nice person...
Semanga was of the best and talented wallers EVER :(

WE'LL MISS YOU Sema-chan T^T

13md

13md

semanga's sugarboy

Sie starb mit einem Laecheln auf ihren Lippen

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

I somehow felt that there was something terribly wrong last Tuesday, and now I know what it is... My condolences to her friends and more importantly, her family. I know exactly what you're going through.

An Angel has gone back to Heaven. She will be missed by all.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

I just can't believe it. I just don't want to...
This is are terrible news...even when we didn't talk a lot, she's one of the most fantastic artist at MT. Her walls were always very inspirings!
My deepest condolences and sympathy to her friends and family.
She shall not be forgotten.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Even though I have no idea who she is, but still...

May her rest in peace and continue to make
beautiful wallpapers on the other side.

Maybe someday all of us can catch up on it.
As for now life must go on.

Signature

wow that's so said before i clicked on the link to this thread i just thought she quit mt or the group, but i didn't think it was anything like this i didn't know her but it's good to pay my respects

may her soul rest in peace

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

Whoa! This is just shocking. What did she come down with?!?!?

I can't believe she died and such a young age I believe despite she maybe going to her 30's.

She's like one of the greatest when it comes to making wallpaper and I'd looked up as she got so much out of it.

I really respect her and thank you for informing this. I'm deeply touched when I read this.

May she rest in peace.

Now that I think about it. I remember I was crying on Tuesday, the day on July 31 when she died. I was crying about something else, but the tears didn't stop and I mean didn't literally when I did.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.