Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To all Friends from Semanga - Minitokyo

To all Friends from Semanga

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 78 total items

CherryBlossom006

CherryBlossom006

merry xmas

oh my god!
this is so hard to believe, i didnt talked to her several times, but she helped me with some questions when i was new in MT, im so sorry, she was such a great wallier a really great one.
i dindt knew that had happened i was cheking come of her wonderful walls when i saw the news.. :(
May she rest in peace.

ironmaiden

ironmaiden

back from the dead

OMG! im too late! my sister and she was so caring! condolence...

<center>I am No Life Queesn...only to serve her No Life King</center
Signature

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

My (late) condoleances

thanks to all, i hope this will be closed one day, it makes me feel sad every time i get a notification about this thread

chibicow

chibicow

i_miss_MT_1.0

I can't believe it... It tares me up inside to think of the select few times I've visited MT in the past year and I had no idea...
Words cannot describe the sadness I'm feeling...

I'm truly sorry if this has caused you any more grief Clover...
My condolences to her family and friends; I can only pray that she's found peace.

God rest her soul.

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

I just knew this, i didn't online for long time when i online, i realize my beloved friend online rarely, but this time, i read the profile.... Oh my Allah, She passed away.... she was my first good friend here, sometime we laughed together... moreover she made me a special wallpaper when i got birthday,
Magic Fish by semanga

and she gave me special gift when she was back to Turkey,then posted them me when she was in Germany....

To her family
I am so sorry for my late condolences.... she is good friend....
May Allah bless you my friend T_T

Signature Image

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 78 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.