Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have to see Card Captors in order to understand Tsubasa? - Minitokyo

Do you have to see Card Captors in order to understand Tsubasa?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Hey!
I've always wanted to see Tsubasa chronicles but I don't know if you have to see CCS in order to understand what's going on in Tsubasa.
So please let me know if I should see CCS in order to understand Tsubasa!
Thanks!
Suppa!

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

You don't have to, though it's probably best if you did, since there is a lot of resemblance. XD After all Tsubasa Chronicles is like...most of the CLAMP animes kinda merged into 1 (So if you watched Cardcaptor Sakura, Chobits, xxxHolic, Magical Knight Rayearth, etc..., you'll find a lot of similar things in Tsubasa.) with the story main characters being Sakura and Syaoran crossed over from CCS, along with 2 new original characters (Fye and Kurogane).

Basically it's really up to you. Either way works. ^^

I've only watched CCS and Chobits before, but I liked Tsubasa. =D

Like what heaven phoenix said- nope, but what would be good to watch is XXXHolic. ^^ It runs along side tsubasa.
Me? I've seen them all XD If you have any freetime watching ccs and xxxholic would be good *nods* ^^

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

I think that the storyline in Tsubasa is independant of Card Captor Sakura. As mentioned before me, there are characters that are from a lot of the different Clamp animes. It is really neet to see them in Tsubasa. ^_^

!~* Best Friends Forever = Kaisui Tatsu ~ thingperson ~ PinkPrincessLacus *~!
Administrator of FFVV and Make-a-Friend
Signature Image

The Tsubasa plot and storyline are completely unrelated to any of the animes that the CLAMP characters are from. Though, for some episodes, like the one where Tomoyo goes all fashionista over Sakura for the race, it's really reminiscent of CCS and you'll enjoy it more. But doesn't reallymatter.

nope you dont need to cardcaptors and tsubasa have two different storylines so you dont need to watch cardcaptors to understand tsubasa though it does help with knowing the characters that are in tsubasa but again you dont need to to understand tsubasa

Nope, the Tsubasa's storyline is independent from CCS, as from other CLAMP's work too. But maybe if you want to know the background story of Sakura and Shaoran, maybe you can watch CCS first. But we can understand Tsubasa without watch CCS.

I shall die before it's all begin... for I don't have any future with me...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.