Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Ikkitousen Kanu Wall (Mods please look) - Minitokyo

New Ikkitousen Kanu Wall (Mods please look)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hi there everyone, I just finished another wallpaper but I am hesitant on submitting it because i have had a lot of my wallpapers blasted out of the gallery for numerous reasons. So I am just going to have everyone preview it here just to see if there is any reason I cannot submit this to the gallery.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z186/oroichimaru/IkkitousenKanu4.jpg

Well just waiting for some feedback...

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

This I would classify as "collaged". There's no real idea behind this wallpaper apart from the fact it's the same character and that it's eye candy for ecchi fans. The quality and everything's okay, but the background really doesn't reflect the (main scan) character's pose, what she's doing, feeling or expressing.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Nice Wall! I would +Fav if I could

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I agree with kuromisa in that it is a good fan service wallpaper. If you want to make it more suitable for MT you need to incorporate more visual info on the character. It needs to say something other than her clothing gets torn every time she fights.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Would the mods delete it for being a collage?

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

I think it looks good. The colors aren't over powering when you look at them, and they blend together well. Plus Kanu whoops ass, she doesn't need a theme. :)

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.