Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? - Minitokyo

What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading?

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 171 total items

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

I'm currently reading The Secret by Rhonda Byrne and The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Soroga

Soroga

Is busy again

Evil star - Anthony Horowitz
Ghost Hunt Mangas - Shibo Inada

and when it comes out, Snakehead by Anthony Horowitz

^_^

right now...an autobiography by Bob Dylan and The house of sleeping beauties (nemureru bijo) by yasunari kawabata.

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Non-Descript Living Organism

Hmm. Any book, right?

I just finished Philippine Daily Inquirer columnist Conrado de Quiros' "There's the Rub compilation and another PDI's "Youngblood" compilation. Both books are good, with de Quiros' witty yet encompassing views on Phil. Politics (although some are goddamn excessive) while Youngblood are compilations of submitted columns from different young people aged 15-up or somethin`. Quite good to read other peep's views who's on the same age bracket like me. :)

Current book? D-Grayman, but I don't have it. I got a big book caled the internet lol. XD And yeah, "Mac Art Hur" by Bob Ong (Philippines). :)

Sparda's missing Teacher. No MSG added. pH 9.5.

Recently finished Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows (which picks up steam big time about half-way through, and ended in fine fashion) and after numerous recommendations and great reviews, I figured it was about time for me to start the first book in the His Dark Materials trilogy -- The Golden Compass.

cerealjoe

cerealjoe

The day we caught the train...

I'm desperately trying to finish Day Watch in Russian but man... I'm really not a fast reader in that language! And to say that I still have all the other books from that series to read, but hey, at least with this one I'm going faster than with Night Watch, it took me over two months to finish!

Signature Image
What do you call a girl with a rifle in a corn field? A cereal killer.
In TARTIFLETTE we trust!

I'm reading The lord of the rings by Tolkien, the second book, once again =)
I have read the three books once yet.

Signature

I just finished reading Suzumiya Haruhi novel volume 8 and I'm starting on 9

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

Right now I am working on Agatha Christie "Death on the Nial". Wonderfull book so far.

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

Currently re-reading the 11th book of Robert Jordan's WoT, Knife of Dream great story as always, twist and turns never failed to amuse me.

I'm absolutely psyched waiting for the last book.

my trapped den

oceansoul

Soulless Automaton

Currently reading several books, most of which I'll get round to finishing within the next couple of days, and some of which I'll finish tonight:
Necroscope: The Touch [i suggest reading the other 13 first although its not totally necessary but the first five probably are]
Fire and Night [rereading while waiting for Metal Swarm to become available at the library]
Every which way but dead
A fistful of charms [just like the books well worth rereading]
Daughter of the Blood [such a happy book]
and a number of others recently finished or about to be started, I can a lot if I feel like it, or if I don't sleep [which given I suffer from insomnia happens quite often]

Watch me fault her
You're living like a disaster
She said kill me faster
With strawberry gashes all over - Strawberry Gashes by Jack Off Jill

I'm in the middle of rereading Mansfield Park by Jane Austen. I'd recommend it to any Jane Austen fan, although it's not quite as light-hearted as some of her other books (eg Pride and Prejudice, Emma). Interesting story though, I've read it a number of times.

Confessor by Terry Goodkind, the conclusion in a long running series, though I suggest starting at the beginning with Wizard's First Rule.

The Scarlet Letter in my Advanced Placement English, along with Great Expectations, All the King's Men and Heart of Darkness. I've barely started most of them so I can't comment, except on the Scarlet Letter which I've almost finished and which is VERY boring.

Canticle for Leibowitz, one of the first (if not the first) post-apocalyptic novel, written in 1959 and a book which I adamantly recommend. It is a great read and really makes you take a look at how fragile our society is.

AshuraYamato

AshuraYamato

Roger Rox!

I am reading the Twilight Series at the moment. I have to say that they are the best books in the world. If you love them too join the Twilight-Fans Group!

-"Some say that the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate to say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice."
~Robert Frost~

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Well, currently I'm into Nancy Drew books...lol

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

I'm reading "Memoirs Of A Geisha" by Arthur Golden. A very interesting story, with incredible detail.

I've been reading the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind in recent months.
I picked up Wizard's First Rule and was hooked within a dozen pages. It's been a great epic and I've loved every word

The latest book i have read is the entire series of Harry Potter. I must admit i am an avid reader of Harry Potter as i truely love its intriguing plot as well as all the funny bits here and there. harry Potter is surely a book that i shard to put down adn it creates a world of fantasy and excitment as i read on and on.
This series is one which many find enjoyable and i am no exception

i'm reading the lord of the ring... i've read the first 800 pages in two weeks... and now i'm blocked xD i can't go on xD

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

I'm still reading Memoirs of a Geisha. Catching up pretty slowly but I guess the book is much more interesting than the movie ^^

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

okay, I'm currently reading Little Women (a classic novel), and so far it's good. I really like Jo's character.

I am currently in the middle of the 5th Harry Potter book, The Order of the Phoenix. I like it so far, I bit boring but I love the series so it's ok.
There is a lot missing in the movies that the book has.
It's kinda crappy that they do that but oh well *shrugs*
Recommended if you like the movies ;D

right now im reading "A Man rides Through" by Stephen Donaldson. I would definitely recommend it. But only if you read the first volume: " The mirror of her dreams". but it is only for those who have pretty good memory of what they read cause both books are over 600 pages long. and it isn't 14 font let me tell you. If you can get through all of the heavy reading it is a very good read. I am also reading Beauty Pop. It is also very good. not as long. manga.

my sword of darkness shall carry you through

oceansoul

Soulless Automaton

Currently re-reading The Armour of Contempt by Dan Abnett, although I'll have finshed it by tomorrow. Paint it Black by Nancy Collins, Queen of the Darkness by Anne Bishop, and Hyperion by Dan Simmons. All of which are good reads for a variety of reasons, differing by book, and all of which I'll probably have finished by Monday.

Watch me fault her
You're living like a disaster
She said kill me faster
With strawberry gashes all over - Strawberry Gashes by Jack Off Jill

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 171 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.