Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? - Minitokyo

What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading?

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 171 total items

Joe Haldeman's Camouflage.

ImmortalRose

ImmortalRose

ImmortalRose

The Heir- by Johanna Lindsey
Angel by Johanna Lindsey

And many more by Johanna Lindsey she is my favorite noveliest <3

And i've also been readng Bloody Kiss and other mangas ^^ but only when i have time that is ^ ^

Life isnt like an hourglass
when your time is up,
you can't just turn it upside down and start over again.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame - Victor hugo
Dance of Death - it's co-written but the i forgot the names

oh and I'm currently re-reading the whole Harry Potter series...I love Harry Potter.

Sometimes you are the windshield. Sometimes you are the bug.

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Right now I'm reading How to Manga volume 9. However, still studying the methods of making the proportions.

Signature Image

I'm reading Song of Ice and Fire I, Trinity Blood R.O.M 2, Las flores azules and Talking with Al Pacino. Yeah, al at the same timeXD

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

I'm reading Falling Angels -Tracy Chevalier. Its not as good as i told myself it was gonna be, its sorta boring. but I am planning on finishing it this year!

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

The Tomorrow Series - John Marsden. Very exciting book to read and a great series.

hey guys a question , idk if i get notified if u reply to this but id really appreciate your opinions (ps sorry in advance for hogging the thread) but im an aspiring writer and ive started my first draft of a book i want to release. I'm wondering if its a bad thing to put some fight scenes in the book since mine has a couple good ones already. and ye the fight scenes have meaning behind them and they're kinda long ( roughly 2 pages each fight). anyway i read some of the comments about the good action you like in the books you read so i decided to ask a question lol , would really appreciate a reply thanks . o and my current books are jumper by steven gould *the movie is coming out so i decided to check the book; good writing- and ive read a couple chapters from dead magicians club by GW Morris it has some very real characters especially for the fantasy genre anyway thank you ^_^

I am currently reading "Golem" bye Gustav Meyrink...
As far as I read it is a very nice book. It also gives me creeps... it is kinda scary and the description written in this book are perfect. The subject is very intriguing and the way the characters are described make you feel you are one of them.
I can't wait to see how it will end.

Freakonomics!
Almost finish...

Hu.. Hu.. Hu...

oceansoul

Soulless Automaton

Current list contains:
Shadows and Light by Anne Bishop
Dune Messiah by Frank Herbert
Waylander by David Gemmell
Elfsorrow by James Barclay
and I will be starting To Reign In Hell by Steven Brust at some point within the next few hours.

Watch me fault her
You're living like a disaster
She said kill me faster
With strawberry gashes all over - Strawberry Gashes by Jack Off Jill

I am reading "The Dubliners" by Joyce, but I am just at the beginning.
The book is full of philosofy toughts and the way the author describes the various stories is very real...if you close your eyes and try to imagine, you may feel like the characters are alive!

"The Grammar of Fantasy", excelent exercises for those who want to develop fiction writing skills.

I am reading Shakugan no Shana and Harry Potter 7

I just finished Judge and Jury by James Patterson and am currently reading Tom Clancy's Op-Center: Balance of Power.

I read: Prison Blues from Anna Salter... nice! ^^

oceansoul

Soulless Automaton

Broken by Kim Harrison
Eisenhorn Omnibus by Dan Abnett
Myth series by Robert Asprin [just finished Myth-ion Improbable]

Watch me fault her
You're living like a disaster
She said kill me faster
With strawberry gashes all over - Strawberry Gashes by Jack Off Jill

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Back again..

Bought the first book of 'Dark Heavens - White Tiger' plus the rest of the series by Kylie Chan. Hoping it will last me for a week. Amazing book about the Chinese culture and really exciting to read. I'd reccomend it to all those who are interested in the chinese culture.

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

I'm currently reading Journey to the North Sea part 1 by Hideyuki Kikuchi.
Its Volume 7 in the Vampire Hunter D series. ^^

I'm reading the 3rd and last book of Bartim

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Currently reading a novel by Marian Keyes.
Title is "sushi for beginners".
The title has absolute no relation to the story.. maybe it does.. maybe a hidden meaning 2 it.. ==;
anyway the story plot is nice..interesting also its like.. u read and u can't wait what would actually happen next and reluctant 2 stop reading... the story revolves around 3 ladys basically..

sorry for bad english if there is any..

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Hm..."Bed" by Tao Lin. Yet to find out if the title has to do anything with the actual book.

little women

Birdsong

Forgot the author's name...

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 171 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.