Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Please Help: PRETEAR wallie in progress! - Minitokyo

Please Help: PRETEAR wallie in progress!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

MallieChan

MallieChan

Nummy nummy num in my tummy yum

Dear fellow M-Ters please help me figure out what to do with this wallie paper!
im vector its out of a PNG from Beloved-Melody.org
i know its bumpy and had no colour ( i suck @ vectoring and colouring!)

Please give me your ideas on how to finish this walll paper i got started on the prettyful border!

The title of the wall is "I will Never let you fade away"

i also know that the girls body is missing ill try to fix that!

So if ya have any ideas just tell me!

PNG which i Vectored from

And also the wallpaper!

Thanks so much for you guys helping me out!

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

From the looks of it, it seems like you outlined the image with the Brush Tool. To me, that probably isn't really a good tool for the purpose, since it's really unsteady. ^^;; The Pen Tool is probably the best tool for outlining, but I guess the Polygon Lasso Tools works fine as well if you know how to use it.

Honestly, I can't really give any further advice without a good outline/vector there, since the difference between a good outline/vector and a bad one could make a big difference to the final result. What you can do for the cut off part though, is to move the vector to the right side.

So...try practicing how to vector an image a few times. It'll be kinda tiring at first, but once you get familiar with it, your speed and accuracy will increase, and thus the result would look much more beautiful. ^^ Don't worry about the wallpaper yet. Just focus on the vector for now. You can't really go anywhere without a good image first. ^^;;

As for how to vector...there should be some tutorials out there (you'll just need to search for it). Don't ask me. I know how to vector an image, but my method is self-taught. Probably not the best method out there. xD;;

Good idea for the Title though, btw. ^_^b

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Usually vectoring is done with the pen tool, not the brush tool (unless you either have a very steady hand, or a tablet (and even so you need a steady hand)). What program are you using? I've got a tutorial using the pen tool, but it's for Paint Shop Pro 8 The Ultimate Paint Shop Pro Pen Tool (Vectoring) Tutorial

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.