Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does Sports Anime/Manga influence you into taking up the sport? - Minitokyo

Does Sports Anime/Manga influence you into taking up the sport?

Does Sports Anime/Manga influence you into taking up the sport?

Definitely! :)
5 votes
It depends on the sport..
8 votes
Not really..
11 votes
No, I'm already into the sport!
5 votes
Others
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

psyaea

awakened

Yup. When I watched Prince of Tennis, I was so addicted to it that I want to play and even join our varsity in our school. Also Hikaru No Go, I thought it was boring but eventually I find it exciting. It was really interesting to play now that I learned somehow. Also Slam Dunk and Crimson Hero got me interested though not really got me to want to play them cause they're really not my preffered sports. But I get to know more about it and it also looks fun.

i am sprinter and volleyball player so nothing can influence me

besides i get really bored with sports anime

I always wanted to play tennis because I played so much Mario Tennis and my cousins played, but I never really got into it until I watched The Prince of Tennis. Then I had to convicne my dad that I was serious and to buy me a racket, so I had to start a work-out routine. After I got my racket, school started, so I've only been able to use it once. :(

Nope...I was already into sports (mainly basketball, but i play other sports too) way before I started watching anime.

There some sport anime is really love it,but they don't make me practice any sport at all,I'm too lazy,I wish I could if I had someone to acompany me.

Yes, like Mila Superstar, volleyball yeah^^!^___^

Yeah somehow.. it does influence... it is a proven fact that observing what we see can influence our decisions in life.... - ALBERT BANDURA (psychologist)

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

i'll admit, when i first watched slam dunk, i wanted to play basketball in a school team. i was pretty decent at point guard. a while later, when prince of tennis came out n my friend began to be obsessed with it (i.e quoting lines n imitating the characters) it got really annoying so i smacked him a couple times. but that's besides the point, personally i think it's all right if it influences you n all but it's definitely not all right when it turns into an obsession

no, though i do sport sometimes.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.