Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shinn & Lunamaria. Stellar & Shinn: All viewpoints. - Minitokyo

Shinn & Lunamaria. Stellar & Shinn: All viewpoints.

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Okay, I've quite actually been harassed before for my biased of the Shinn & Lunamaria pairing, over Shinn & Stellar. No, and I repeat, no, I do NOT hate Stellar. In fact, I really like her, on top of which, she has one of the cutest wardrobes in Gundam SEED/Destiny. Here, are what I consider all my viewpoints of each pairing involved with Shinn, Stellar & Lunamaria.

DOWN SIDE;

Shinn & Lunamaria:

First off, on the down side of the Shinn & Lunamaria pairing - Lunamaria is older. The bugs me a little, because older woman in a relationship, in anime, is weird [?]. Two, their relationship was haphazard, and due to the lack of time their relationship was given to flourish, the substialbility of their relationship is questionable. Also, Shinn is emotional, and in my opinion, not healthy for Lunamaria who, as far as we know, is emotionally stable. Also, they work together. Oh, and the ever-famous part where Shinn almost killed Lunamaria. Gah, what a moron, but, again, Shinn was not stable. Not good for a relationship.

Shinn & Stellar:

Now, the down sides of Shinn & Stellar. First off, both are basket cases. Now, we love the Stellar basket case more than the Shinn, but the two cannot emotionally support each other, which equals a big NO. Also, Stellar is on the opposing side, which, after war time though, ceases to matter. And, while Shinn's emotional-ness may be cured, Stellar's seems somewhat permanent. We love her, but I feel so sorry for the poor thing, and in the end, sadly, I felt her death was better, because like Fllay, who I also like, she was able to come-to-terms and rest.

UP SIDE;

Shinn & Lunamaria:

All right, on to the good aspects: First off, with time, their relationship has time to go grown and has great potential. Even if the war was what brought them together, a natural love the resulted of such is what can make them stay together. Also, unlike Stellar [and Shinn] Lunamaria is emotionally strong, and, even with the war-time-emotional Shinn, he can't just be a pedestal for someone else [Stellar] to rest on, but he needs to rest on someone as well. Lunamaria and Shinn can use each other as support. That it what a relationship is all about.

Shinn & Stellar:

Okay, upsides! Well, first, I do think it's good for a man to feel he can protect something[one], which is something he lacks with Lunamaria, but had with Stellar, that did ease some of this mental [x3] uh, issues. Also, I feel sometimes he could better relate with Stellar, because up until Meyrin's "death", they could connect on the level of losing so much, and a deep fear of death and the war. Both had no clear idea why they were fighting, while Lunamaria seemed to have some idea.

Well, that's all I could dig up. Yes, I know there is less on Shinn & Stellar 'Up-sides', and this is due in part to 1. I am naturally geared toward Shinn & Lunamaria, and 2. I've dedicated an entire site on Lunamaria, along with various Shinn & Lunamaria pitches, so I'm more veresed in Shinn & Lunamaria, but I'm sure those who more adore Shinn & Stellar could whip out a few ones that don't include, "Lunamaria is fat blah blah blah" like a bunch of others I have seen, with farious other false insults.

But, I am fine with both relationships, even though I do favor one over the other. That is natural, like you Shinn & Stellar fans. There can be harmony between fans, because, it's true, Stellar, no matter how much the shinn & Lunamaria relationship grows, will always be in Shinn's heart, but he can think of her with happiness, and love Lunamaria as well.

So, fans, up for more facts you want to share? But, please, remember, no bashing. Here, we are nice to both Stellar, and Lunamaria, because those mature enough hold a grudge against neither. I think both pairings are nice, and if you disagree, relate such in a friendly way. So, care to add some facts?

Engage in friendly conversation!

- Kurumi

shinn and steller look nicer as a couple.

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Personally, I think both couples have nice visual appeal.

Shinn and Luna are better as a couple lol

I really don't like Stella... but I see her point as she is not like that because she wants... But I think for Shinn, Stellar is like Mayu. :/ Only someone weak to protect... I don't think it would be love between a couple...

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Yuchya brings up a good point. I think Shinn more thought of Stellar as a Mayu, or little sister. And, to me, they really look like a brother and sister, as to where I think Lunamaria and Shinn resemble a romantic pair.

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Shin might not live to get any girl. I like him with Stellar but she is dead. Oh wellz. Luna is a close second.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

shinn better with luna than stellar
shinn and stellar seems like a brother who want protect his sister
and i think the real stellar is not the same age as shinn....
stellar is too young for shinn. Since she is extended she(stellar) can grow more faster than the other human because the drugs which made by Earth alliance
if shinn with luna is better because they two know each other since in academy

Mortiferatrinidad156

Mortiferatrinidad156

Vaquerita con una escopeta...

Well, it depends on preference, but I think I'll go with Luna on that one. A relationship should be about give and take, and Stellar, at least in so far as GSD shows is incapable of giving. She's got huge problems of her own, past and present. That maybe the reason Shinn gravitated to her in the first place.

Shinn y Stellar buena como esperaba, aunque un par.

--
" Time is a face on the water. "-Wizard and Glass

Signature Image
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Soy demasiado joven para morir!"
El rostros frios alinean en las calles de esta ciudad desolada...
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Porque en esta noche sin viento, estamos tratando de cambiar algo...

first of all...i never really like luna (no offence)
but because stellar is an extended, she's not suppose to be alive in the first place
shinn started likeing her because she was a "replacement" for mayu
shinn really just want to protect stellar like a sister
and most of all, STELLAR IS DEAD...(even though i don't want her to be)
so shinn is kinda stuck with luna...
again, i don't like luna in the first place so it's my bias, no offence lunamaria fans

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Shinn and Stellar.They really exudes that lovely emotion when they are with each other.Luna kinda like guys who are better than the rest like Athrun.But I feel bad for her,Shinn kinda uses her as a replacement for his dying feelings for Stellar

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

Shinn & Luna! Even though the war brought them together, I believe that Shinn really cares about her.

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

In fact, Stellar was die, killed by Kira. So I prefer Shinn & Luna than Shinn & Stellar. Not just that, looks like Shinn beloved by Stellar because she likes Mayu (her sister), but Shinn beloved by Luna because a "same fate", loss their own sisters....

I would have preferred Shin and Stellar to be together. If only she didn't die :(.

Signature

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

I liked Stellar better... She made Shinn go wild and almost killed Kira (thank goodness Kira lives because I am NOT an anti-Kira) just that we got to see Shinn goes mad and really smart when he was mad! He knew what he was doing and I swear to god its awesome to see him in action. Also, when with Luna, I just dont see the click, you know. Personally, I think Shinn is a strong, mean, guy. (LOVE HIM!) And if there is Luna who is hyper and fiery, with Stellar who is soft and like water, pick Stellar, duh! Plus, water could kill you ya know!

p/s - I know I sounded crazy but its my point.

Shinn Stellar in hevn (If accepted.. if not yah well in hell)

honestly, i like the pairing of Luna and Shinn, but i like Stellar-Shinn pairing better. its not something that i can put well into words, but it kinda feels like Luna is the rebound girl or something

Shinn deserves neither Luna nor Stellar. He's one of the lamest characters I've ever seen.

i wit ya on dat one mistergua

lunar....
(luna_stellar)

BlackSun

The Melodies of the Battlefield

No offense but I think at his present state Psycho Shinn deserves neither female characters. Maybe when a movie depicts Shinn having the balls not to think that the world doesn't revolve around the death of his family and start acting like a man rather than a schoolboy then maybe... maybe he'd make a role father to his children.....I think a Psychologist and isolation may give him redemption aside from option 1 ...DEATH...

to me luna seems like a subs for stellar

Luna and Shinn got together too quickly. Anyway who would love the person's sister's supposed killer (much more likely, they would try to kill the guy for revenge)? It is just not realistic - it is just too random. No. I also think Stellar was like a replacement to mayu, and she had to die to get more story into Destiny (the storry and plot development was extremely bad and unrealistic), yet i think that Stellar and Shinn was better than ShinnXLuna. Maybe my views on this matter are just because I hated Shinn from when he started using anger and became annoying.

Signature
Control the Rage, Shinn!
"This is mankind's dream, mankind's desire, mankind's destiny! To be the strongest, to go the farthest, to climb the highest!To compete, to envy, to hate each other, and to devour one another!" - Rau Le Creuset

Shinn needs therapy much more than he needs a girlfriend. He's so screwed up from his family's deaths, and all that happened in the war, that no one person could possibly heal it all; and Luna's got her own trauma from the war, too. I think Shinn and Luna could be a good match, but the circumstances of them getting together weren't exactly ideal.

As for Shinn and Stellar, I think he loved her, but as a replacement for Mayu. Stellar, on the other hand - she's so screwed up that she has a childlike mentality, to me. I think her love for Shinn was similar to her love for Neo, Sting and Auel - like family. They definitely had a pure love, but to me, it wasn't romantic.

I believe that age does not matter as long as they\'re in love. :)

OH! But did Shinn really love Stellar? \'cause He got over her really quick.
Shinn & Lunamaria makes a good couple!

merged: 04-06-2008 ~ 04:26am
Replacements, replacements. What's up with that?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.