Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who is ur fav character in Darker than Black? - Minitokyo

who is ur fav character in Darker than Black?

Tagged under Darker than Black

who's ur fav?

Hei
34 votes
Yin
16 votes
Amber
4 votes
Mao
1 votes
Huang
0 votes
other
1 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

just like what my title says!

of course my favorite character is Hei!
he is SO handsome and cool! XD

and oh yea! tell me why u picked them! :)

arigatou! :D

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

definitely must be Hei^^ but overall, i like all the characters!even November 11 and June should be on the list!

DTB is a must watch for me now..it's like a new breath of wind for me after so long~

go HEI!XDXDXD

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

for me too! :)

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

i like hei and amber >< sorry cya!

Mei-sama!!!

Wuah... still haven't watch Darker Than Black... *sob sob*
But from I know, the story is good.

I shall die before it's all begin... for I don't have any future with me...

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

Hei absolutely....
and i like Amber in second.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

i like her, too! :)

Signature

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

HEIIIII

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

Hei! ^////^ But I like Mao,Havoc,Misaki,Yin and Amber too XD

Hei is the man

Signature

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

yeah! i agree! XD

merged: 09-20-2007 ~ 07:55am
GOOOOOOO! HEI! hee hee XD

Signature

DarkDemonz

DarkDemonz

- H a j i -

I have to say Yin, ^_^ cool and mysterious, and kawaii !

Hei...like pretty much everybody else. His dual-personality is awesome. He can walk in broad daylight in street clothes after killing somebody as if nothing happened, then he goes out in his bullet-proof cloak and awesome mask and goes killing on a whim. assassin is the word :D

Def. HEI!

It's Yin. She's so mysterious and cute x3 I like Hei in second.

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

My favorite character is probably Kiko..can't resist cute otaku girls =P.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Hei Hei Hei Hei!
LOL and i'm definitely not surprised that he is one of the most popular choices over here~
Besides the fact that he's good-looking... i like how calm he can be and how well he can usually control himself.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

i agree with you too, quills! about how he is calm and all. yeah... and he is really handsome... *love sigh* hehe :D

Signature

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Hei is the most awesome guy! Go Hei! <3
I like everything about Hei XD

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Probably Hei....like Kiko and Amber too..but still Hei

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

Hei for me XD in his cold world he keeps a part of him human and second character would be Kirihara

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

nobody here likes at least Mao or Huang? they're pretty cool characters too, you know... you guys might not really like them but their own personal stories are quite interesting if you think about it; especially Huang... i'd go into it (their stories) but then i'd spoil it for those who haven't begun the series or at least into the story yet. so... yeah. ^_^'

Quote by dianasHei for me XD in his cold world he keeps a part of him human and second character would be Kirihara

yeah, i like Kirihara too. she's pretty cool. she's kinda funny as well especially when she's with her friend... um... what's her name? oh, wells... yeah... or when she is around Hei when he is playing out his 'fake character' Lee Shangshun.

Signature

I like Hie the most, I think his character is unique not in Darker Than Black only, but also in Anime!

Besides Hei ('cuz he's really cool), it would be Amber. The role she played was very intriguing, and I thought she was a very sad character...sad but endearing =)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.