Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Recommending: A few mangas - Minitokyo

Recommending: A few mangas

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Ya, i got so bored and got nothing to do, so thats why i will just recommend a few mangas which i know and which i like.

I whont go to deep in detail <_<
way to lazy t odo that.

(i will copy & paste from wikipedia >_>)

Firstly i would like to recommend is

666 Satan:

Created by: Seishi Kishimoto, the younger twin brother to Masashi Kishimoto, creator of Naruto

Summary:

Ruby Crescent is an ordinary girl, who likes to go out with boys and go shopping. Her life is changed dramatically when her father dies and she becomes a treasure hunter as he was. Her objective is to find O-Parts: magical items hidden under the ground which grant people superhuman powers and can only be used by an O.P.T. (O-Part Tactician), Angel, or Devil. She soon meets a mysterious boy named Jio who, due to having a dark, lonely past, seeks to conquer the world. Jio is hostile to her at first, but ends up traveling with Ruby as her bodyguard. When Ruby is attacked by an O.P.T. claiming to be Satan, Jio rushes to her rescue and a battle occurs. Initially they are on the losing side, but Jio releases his true power and is revealed to be not only an O.P.T., but the real Satan. Thus, the two continue to travel together in hopes of unlocking their pasts.

My comments: In the beginning this is VERY simulair to Naruto o.o, but later on it splits into a totaly different path.

Air Gear

Created by: Oh! Great

Summary:

Air Gear is about the lives of Itsuki "Ikki" Minami and his friends along with the latest trend, Air Trecks. The early parts of the story carry out the introduction of characters that eventually join Ikki, and as the story progresses, it focuses on their roles as Storm Riders and their quest to be on the top of the Trophaeum Tower.

Itsuki "Ikki" Minami, is a student and a delinquent. Also known as the "Unbeatable Babyface", Ikki is the leader of the youth gang by the name of "East Side Gunz". Upon his return home after being humiliated by a street gang of Storm Riders called the Skull Saders, Ikki discovers a secret hidden from him by his benefactors, the Noyamano sisters. The sisters belong to a group of Storm Riders who go by the team name of Sleeping Forest. In the anime, learning the sisters' secret angers him and he steals a pair of Air Trecks, abbreviated as "AT". (In the manga, the sisters give a pair of ATs to him and invite him to skate with them.) Ikki eventually settles his grudge with the Skull Saders, but in the process he receives more than the simple satisfaction of revenge. Determined to experience the sensation of "flight" for as long as he can, Ikki is quickly sucked into the mysterious, irresistible world of Air Trecks.

My comment: People say this manga is like Tenjou Tenge with rollerblades. althou i have never seen that manga. This is REALLY a good manga, i give this 6 stars, if there is such a thing

Those 2 are my MOST favorite mangas, and why i recommend them(well 666 satan) is because not alot of people seem to know it, like they do with naruto and others.

I Hope you will give it a try and read one of the mangas, if you got anything to ask, just ask me

Oh and everybody is welcome to recommend somethign themselfs to, the less known the manga, the better :D
cause mangas like naruto are known world wide, but just how many know 666 satan?
not so many D:
But also, let the manga atleast have decent art when your recommending, dont just recommend because only you like it, State your reason for why you think it is so good, and why it should be shared with other people

It is time for you to drown

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Why not sit down and pen proper reviews? Those are always welcome ^_^

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

I heard the Air Gear manga is good, but I like the anime over the manga...
Because I really don't like reading that much..
You should check out Air Gear in English dubbs that I uploaded on Veoh, though you'd have to register because it is uncensored and uncut.. but other than that, it's all great.. and besides if you don't like Air Gear I also have This Ugly Yet Beautiful World, Noir, InuYasha, & Najica Blitz Tactics...
So yeah check out my profile...
[url=www.veoh.com/users/CrusnikBoo]CrusnikB(...)

*?~}-^'!:°?_|"

Tias

Tias

Quote by shinsengumiWhy not sit down and pen proper reviews? Those are always welcome ^_^

Ahahaha , yeah. Think is that i am not very good at explaining, and i tend to repeat myself several times

Also, Everybody is welcome to recommend a manga(or anime) which they like, and think people should see

Naruto probably, becos the anime will still need some time to reach the current state of the manga...

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

Tias

Tias

eeeh? Naruto?
Well of course it is a good manga, but it's already known by alot of people, no fun that way, it's alot better to recommend less known anime/manga, so they also get a chance to be come known by others

how about gantz or hajime no ippo

I really like Yu Yu Haksuho you can also give that a try

Hmm, I like Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden. I reccomend that one since it has more plots than the original Fushigi Yuugi! Plus, the heroine, Takiko Okuda, is a fighter compared to Miaka.

misslucifer

PsychoSuperGoddess

hm well..let's see..i'd reccomend shoujo like happy mania,kimi wa pet,honey & clover,bokura ga ita,Flowers of Evil, you're so cool, the bride of the water god (these last 3 are sunjeong manhwa).
talkin' about shounen i'd say i've just started reading shirogane no karasu and belmonde le visiteur, they seem to be quite good. Yeah, and also Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro is really good. I also like Hosing Engi, but it's kinda old..

Tias

Tias

hajime no ippo: [b/] Uh lol XD, if i am right...that manga is up to 700 chapters or something, i really cant bother with that, like, a person is traveling forever, dunno

Woa, and there really are alot of mangas, i dont know any of those >_>
To everyone who does recommend, you could like i did(or youself) make a intro about the manga, so people will get a idea of what it's about

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.