Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your major? Engineering, Design,.. ? - Minitokyo

What's your major? Engineering, Design,.. ?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Maki

Maki

?? ?? je t'aime

just wanting to know what does study minitokyo ppl XD! I'm a industrial designer major, and you :D?

Get Married and you'll be doing good, do not get married and you'll be doing better, just remember what's good it's enemy of what's better

Interesting question. I made Law School.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

1 year ago I cudent spell ingeneer and now I are one

Nah really I am a mechanical engineer. (already graduated)

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

moshiyoshi

moshiyoshi

I dance in the rain.

English Creative Writing. I'm getting ready to graduate at the end of the month.

Signature

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Philosophy major... and among the laziest.

Radha

Radha

Sanely insane!

Biotechnology.. I've completed graduation.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

darkslasher20

d'slasher

i am electronics and communication engineer major.. 2nd yr.. and im still alive haha

anime is all i got..
--BLEACH, NARUTO, TSUBASA CHRONICLE, DEATH NOTE, DETECTIVE CONAN, KALEIDO STAR, SHAKUGAN NO SHANA, MARIA SAMA GA MITERU--

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Somehow, currently I'm studying chemical engineering. 3rd year. The lessons are getting more and more insane each day... Not to tell the 2-consecutive-days lab. Whoa!

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

I am major of computer science course. Right now, i'm studying so hard.

Signature Image

At the moment, I'm going for criminal justice, I'm going to join the police force to be a homicide detective in the city. It's a long path, but I'm determined enough to get and earn it.....1st year, so it will take some time...

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Major in mechanical engineering. 1st year. Already in hell. T_T

Medical Technology.

telecommunication engineer

er, I'm a Junior in high school, but my school is pretty specialized. I'm studying music right now. Probably will continue studying music in college as well, hopefully composition. I want to do film scoring...

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

Psychology all the way. I am considering a second major, as my advisor told me that I might as well shoot for it, and I could obtain both a Psych major as well as another major within 4 years. I'm still deciding on what to make my second major, though.

Hannibal Lecter's my hero. Not really. But he was cool.

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

Computer Engineer here. Do not study it. It requires you to learn something which speaks non-human languages. lol

I am going for an aerospace engineering major and a Astrophysics minor. Isn't that a mouth full. lol

Mines engineering

Art. Hahaha. Yes, it's funny.

My major right now is business but i might change to a biology major.

Computer Science :)

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Multi-media/ 3D modeling. XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

I'm going for Biochemistry, pre-med--I want to become a pediatrician. :)

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Information Technology. Insane...

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.