Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The greatest anime song... ever... - Minitokyo

The greatest anime song... ever...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

It has been a long time since I last made a thread...

So, whoever's reading this:
What anime lyrics, do you think, deserves the epithet:
"THE GREATEST, MOST EXQUISITE, MOST MAGNIFICENT SONG YOUR EARS HAD EVER SET UPON, SUCH THAT YOU DESIRE YOU SANG THAT SONG...?"

Mine's the opening lyrics for Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cruel Angel's Thesis.
I guess Armisael's too much of a magnet to ignore.

You be the judge.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Luna Cantaea(sp?) which is the first song in the Ah My Goddess movie. The orchestral sound is magnificent

Signature Image

"God Knows.." insert song from Haruhi Suzumiya. :) The Euromix isn't bad either.

"inner Universe" from ghost in the shell

~Smiles~

Eh! That's very hard to say!
For me the very good one, though, would be:
Angela - Separation (Fanfner in Azure)
Ergo Proxy - Both Opening & Ending
Paradise Kiss - "
Blood +
Fullmetal Alchemist

Erm...Black blood brothers OST, I like it alot

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

uhhh...... >.>... can i name more than one lol.

god knows, your gravitation, face, sorairo days, eternal snow.

The garden of everything is GOOOODD@!

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

"Karma" by Bump of Chicken in the opening movie of Tales of the Abyss

I could listen to it all day, it has a catchy tune.

(Haven't heard it with the lyrics though)

Tori no Uta

I can never get sick of that song no matter how many times it's played

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

Hmm, there are quite a few songs i like, even leaving out all the classical music from anime like nodame etc.
But i'd have to say my fav is either Escaflowne - Sora's Song, or Suteki Da Ne from one of the final fantasy's (prolly X) assumin game songs count:P

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

chisaikame

chisaikame

happy camper o^^o

Gravity by Maaya Sakamoto! :3

ego vici mundum

Does FFVII AC's One Winged Angel count?
The end credits of Cowboy Bebop is pretty good as well, nice jazzy feel to it

The opening song of D.Gray-man

I would say it has to be True Light, the opening song for DN Angel. It is nice , cool and just makes me feel good

I would have to say Voices from Macross Plus...
just amazing everytime i hear it my hairs stand up..

I would vote for the Evangelion opening and Macross Plus OST :) Those songs were really memorable and awesome! Hmm... also "Blue" and "Call me call me" from Cowboy Bebop :)

i like gundam seed and destiny ost,the 3rd opening of destiny is great and i like the sentece"the more we live,the more we lose" most (but i love my life:D)

Lately I've become very addicted with Tsubasa Chronicle Songs. They're very incredible. :)

For me, the opening song for D.N Angel...singed by Byakuya i think....

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Hands down the coolest anime songs are... Hemisphere by Maaya Sakamoto from the RahXephon OST, Kimmi ga Sora Datta by Aki Misato from the My-Hime OST, Sayonara Solitia by Saeko Chiba from the Chrono Crusade OST, D-techno Life by UVERworld from the Bleach OST. :)

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

aikoh

Sexy tennis boys pwn ninja.

If we are going by overall favorite, then it would be Sobakasu by Judy and Mary, the opening theme for Rurouni Kenshin. I find it to be one of the most "fun" anime songs out there, with the wild guitar and the wacky lyrics in addition to Isoya Yuki's sweetly cute voice. It's just one of those songs that you absolutely must sing along to.

If we are including lyrics in this, however, then my choice would be Shiki no Uta by MINMI, the ending theme for Samurai Champloo. It has a nice blend of Western jazz and a traditional Japanese sound, with all kinds of different vocals, and the best part about this song is definitely the lyrics. If you ever find a translation for it, you ought to read it; it's one of the more poetic ending themes I have seen.

People have hope because they cannot see death standing behind them.

I don't know about the lyrics since they're in Russian and possibly don't translate very well into English anyway, but I adore the sound of the Ghost in the Shell TV opening song, 'Inner Universe'.

i like several songs and ost's ghost in the shell, evangelion, rurouni kenshin, etc.
but one i never get tired of is the lucky star opening

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.