Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like Tamaki acting cool? - Minitokyo

Do you like Tamaki acting cool?

Tagged under Ouran High School Host Club

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

kanon14

kanon14

Kanon14....be my fren!

Mushi mushi..
What do you think if Tamaki acting cold blooded like when he is acting in Renge's film ?
I think it's fine..He still looks gorgeous ...yet I think maybe it will be better he keep the same characteristics..

hmmm I noticed that Renges 'dark sides' were surprisingly accurate for the boys, so maybe, though it rarely shows up, Tamaki is rally a lonely prince? :D:D

I agree, he really looked georgious in the rain, but I like funny guys, and Tamaki's the best when it comes to cheering up a sad girl ;p

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

well, wutever his personality, he still would be a gorgeous prince ^^

tamaki-lover ! >.<

Signature

I Dont Care How He Acts I Still Love My Sweet Prince ^////^

i think hed be even more appealing to me.. hehehe.. his hot..

Cold blooded princes are a little too common. I prefer Tamaki when he's humorous.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Closing this one since it's already been bumped once before.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.