Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tenjou Tenge Wallpaper-Redness got deleted. Why? - Minitokyo

Tenjou Tenge Wallpaper-Redness got deleted. Why?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Heres is the link bochii sent me
http://my.minitokyo.net/pm/inbox/726247/.

hi, i did make this wallpaper and i can also show u my psd if you want it. Um Bocchi mention this, "You have not creditted the artist of the vector used in the wallpaper. Either stick to scans, or obtain permission from the vector\'s artist AND then credit them." What does that mean? I did the BG and lines and everything I except the image b/c i cant find out who i find the extracted image from. I would like to give the credit to that person but cant find him/her. Other than that ive done everything by hand. Also I didnt find any thumbnail image so I can exactly show you the image...hope you guys can help me out^^.

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

No-one can read your PMs. That is why they are "Private" Messages.

You created the background, but you have used a vector, not a scan. The image of the girl is a stolen vector. Someone has spent hours making that vector and you have used it without their permission and without creditting them.

Without permission & credit it means that you have stolen someone else's artwork.

You can either go ask for their permission (and it is lkely they will give it) and then resubmit it with a new description giving that person credit for their vector. Or you can remake your wallpaper using a scan instead of the vector.

oh! okay thanx for the help. i didnt know the vector was by someone else. i just thought it was like a scan or something thats why. should i credit the person in the wallpaper or in the description? thanx

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

In the description is fine, but you can add something to the wall as well if you wish.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.