Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *more like a story* - Minitokyo

*more like a story*

page 1 of 1 11 total items

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

this is supposed to be a poem... but to me it's like a story.
well... anyways it is like a story...

i wrote this a long time ago.... and i think it was two years ago.
ANYways! i hope you like it!

the story is called "Heaven's Tragedy" or you can call it poem or a short story. what ever is fine with me. (cuz i might make this poem a story, who knows! XD)
well enjoy! :) and thanks for the comments! i appreciate it! :)

*~Heaven's Tragedy~*

i saw a dark cloud full of grief upon the shore... he threw a rock at his own reflection, thinking when one day he would not find himself... that he would be consumed by his own fears, hatred, and anger... afraid that the light in his heart would be consumed by darkness... and an evil spirit would ascend from the depths of hell... consuming his mind, body, and soul... but a voice... an angelic voice from nowhere stopped him from thinking about the destruction of his own self... she told him, "hold onto the light like you believe in it... let it go... and you lose all hope..."

i stood there as a brilliant flash of light vanquished the dark cloud... and when it was gone... a dark figure appeared. i was astonished with awe and fear as i witnessed some kind of miracle. it was a human being... after all. and the time when he turned around and faced in my direction... i woke up from my dream...

who are you?

CHAPTER ONE - waking dream

alarm clock ringing; 6:30 in the morning. was i dreaming? was that really a dream? it felt so... so real... i stretched my arms and yawned, then rubbed my eyes. i looked back at the alarm clock and pushed the "snooze button". "man... i better get up and get dressed for school..." i slowly got up from my bed, took my towel from my closet, and headed straight for the bathroom.

i stared at myself in the mirror in the bathroom for awhile and sighed. "i'm not very pretty... -_-'. then i hit myself on the head. "shouldn't say that!" ^_^' i started to brush my teeth and hummed a melody. i stopped. where did i learn this melody? and when? suddenly, i heard a strange sound; but i didn't know where it was coming from. i washed my face and dried it with my towel, then i turned to the door, but i couldn't turn the knob. "what's this? i can't open the door and the lock is in the inside!" i tried and tried again, but to no avail.

i started to cry out. "MOM! DAD! HELP ME!" but then i remembered that they weren't here... they had left to go on a business trip in Hawaii and left me to take care of the house. they said that i was a big girl and that i could take care of my self, but if i needed any help or just felt lonely, i can lock up the house and stay with a friend until they came back. oh, god... what am i gonna do now... then the strange sound came back. this time... it was louder. where is it coming from? i searched where i was at, and saw nothing. i began to feel my heart beating fast. i was getting scared.

the more i gave into the fear of being trapped in the bathroom, the louder the strange, eerie sound got. finally, i screamed on top of my lungs. i was up on my feet and screaming my heart out. i just couldn't take anymore. then without warning, cold mist appeared. slowly, it wrapped me in its cold embrace and plunged me without hesitation into the depths of nothingness. "NO!" i screamed. "NOOOOOOO!"

when i thought i was done for and was falling in the nothingness... the dark, cold abyss... i heard a voice... calling me.... the voice sounded somewhat familiar... slowly i open my eyes... and saw someone reaching out to me... and as the mysterious figure approached, i grabbed onto his hand...

then i woke up.

was i dreaming... again?

CHAPTER TWO - encounter

*sigh* goodness... two dreams in one day... sheesh. ~_~ but i wonder why i'm having these dreams.... its weird.... oh wells, i can't let them bother me especially when i'm going to school. i ate breakfast and cleaned the dishes after i got dressed up in my uniform, then i put on my shoes. once i was outside of my house, i secured the locks, turned around to see my quiet neighborhood, and headed off to school.

while i was walking and feeling the nice cool breeze blowing against my face, i stopped around the corner near one of my closest friend's house. i looked around me... and had a disturbing feeling that some one was watching me... who could it be? at that time when i was about to continue on walking, my friend came to greet me. it was not a pleasant greeting... ~_~

"BOO!"
i gasped and quickly turned around to see my friend's grinning face; he was satisfied that he gave me a good scare.
i leered at him. "very funny..."
"funny? you're not even laughing."
"ha... ha... ha... there i laughed... are you happy now?"
he smiled. "yup!" XD
i looked away from him. "hmph!" :hmpf:
"hey! i'm sorry! i'm sorry! i didn't mean it! i swear!" ^_^'
then he noticed that my expression change to that of worriment.
he asked with concern. "hey, what's wrong?"
i looked up at him. "oh... it's nothing... really."
"are you sure?"
"yeah" i answered quickly.
"okay... then..." he scratched the back of his head. "well, anyways. shall we go?" :)
"oh, yeah! we're going to be late for school!"

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

its very good so far..

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

Dear nimiru,

This is probably one of your better works. The prose seems to be filled with an emotion that the reader can feel. In fact, it probably can be reformatted into a poem.

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

That character I can greatly resemble.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

I can tell this is going to be a great erm story XD

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

this is progressing very nicely..

Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

Sulibres

Sulibres

Updated? Hmmm...Do post it when the next chapter comes, I look foward to see how this turns out.

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

I know this is going to sound pushy, but, can you finish the rest of the story now? The suspense is killing me XD I WANT TO READ MORE XD

Faffy09

Faffy09

Flyin with tha fishes!

Very good

Today we'll break all the rules and be COLORFUL!

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

Excellent job :D I can't wait for chapter 2 XD

Sulibres

Sulibres

Nice work nimiru. Looking forward to the continuation.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.