Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ever been blamed for something that you didnt do? - Minitokyo

ever been blamed for something that you didnt do?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

yes and yes i always do some thing like plagiarizing and more
it really sucks though coz ur innocent TT^TT

to mods

i think that this thread had been made before but im not sure so plz dont bit my head off when u delete it if someone have already submitted it ok?

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

biglarfarese

Follow me until you love me boy.

yer. i hav alrite! 4 heps ov stuff at skwl wen my frenz dobbd me in lol!

My little brother and I have a long lasting war waging on getting eachother blamed for things we did or didnt do

??

omg! yes! but sometimes there is no point fighting back..if you do, they will think you are lying and covering up for yourself.. if not, they will think that you admit and not denying it.. so, let them think what they want..they just don't know the truth.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm if it has been made it's probably too old so you'd probably be bitten off more if you'd bumped an old post hehe...but I get accused of plagerism from time to time, but I have a kick butt agent and laywer that loves going after them because ten out of ten times they are mine I tell you mine ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yes I have and it just leads to more problems and it was always either my brother or another.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

HaganeKen

Saber Suki...

hmmm Ive been blamed for doing graffiti in my neighborhood lol

Quite a lot of times, but I've always rebuff such BS with dead seriousness. Whoever blames me better think otherwise, because I'm willing to go farther to convince them. This is just another thing I absolutely hate.

i'm the baby of the family I get blamed for it all. something goes missing they come find me. Someone breaks something they look at me. Ugh! sometimes it sucks being the baby of the family especially when you get blamed for stuff that happened when you weren't even around those are always my favorites.

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

Yeah when I was in sixth grade, my sister lost her silver bracelet (not really lost, more like, she misplaced it). She didn't accuse me, but my mom did. She was going "did you pawn it off? or sell it?!" and I was crying and going "No I don't know what you're talking about". It was disappointing because I wasn't that kind of person, and I had never stolen or even hidden anything (even as a joke) before, so I was really puzzled why my mom accused me. And then I found the bracelet right where it should have been (DUH!), in a small pouch in the jewelry drawer, and when I showed my mom she went "So where were you hiding it you little -curse- ? " and when I mumbled something she slapped me.

I reminded my mom about that incident just a few months ago when they 'lost' something again (I am 24 years old now) and she went "oh I don't remember that, maybe you just imagined it".

Because yes!

i believe everyone had this experience at least once in their lifetime :D

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

Yeah,many times,although my brother s got it worse.My dad is pretty paranoid,and if something is missing my brother would be the first to be blamed.That s only because my bro talks with suspicious=14,15,16 and even 19 years old immature wannabe rappers,and my dad thinks he sells things from the house,that s why his stuff are missing(even though we eventually find his missing stuff,which are missing because of his own stupidity XD).

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

Not that i remember of. If i know it wasnt me, let it be.

Only a few times. It sucks but I usually manage to get out of it. Now adays, it's usually someone messing up my credit though.

always in my school >_<

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

From time to time. I still remember one time in high school when someone use my login to leave message harrassing the school and full of swear words, I got called to the principal straight away. Luckily my reputation prior to that was clean and also I have excellent grades. So they end up believing me which is a life saver.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.