Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Having to attend classes that bore you to death hate or like? - Minitokyo

Having to attend classes that bore you to death hate or like?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

well for me i absolutely hate it DX especially if the night before u get enough sleep >.< omg that makes you wanna sleep even more

have you ever experianced it if you have then please comment on this thread!

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

Yep. Those SAT classes I had to take during the Summer was extremely boring, and very pointless. They could've just covered everything to 3~5 classes, yet they extended it to 12. The class was boring, so it's natural for me to feel sleepy.

I don't really dare to sleep in classes at school though. I can actaully learn stuff there, even though it's boring at times. xD;;

ChinoMareno

ChinoMareno

This is a girl in the picture

i have no tolerence outside non compulsory education, wag way too many lectures.

Your avatar is an image which reflects your personality or an aspect of it. Minitokyo recommends against putting a female avatar if you are a male, and likewise for the other gender.

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

O___O err - i take many lessons after school >___>;;

XD some are ok tho :/

i used to attend language school last year, from 9 - 1pm O_O but i stopped them

and yeah! >_<

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

OH! i hate it so much! and it makes us stayback and esp when we have CCAs, they make us stay until like 6 or 7 at night

Signature
I'm back! :D

Yes, me too! I also hate attending class that I find no use in it. Sometimes the subject is really boring, and sometimes the professor is incapable of entertaining the students and manipulating his lectures. In my case the latter usually happens. Even if I find a subject boring, I still will try to find something useful it it (more correctly, think positively about it), but in case of the latter, I usually begin to hate the class. ~_~

I like it because I get to sleep if I'm too tired. ^^
My school's dress code is very lax so I just wear a hat.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.