Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Introducing to you all -Notan- - Minitokyo

Introducing to you all -Notan-

Group announcement by Ecchi-Club

page 1 of 1 7 total items

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/3529/copyofminitokyofemalescim8.jpg

:) we on the Ecchi club encourage our members to be creative and share with us their projects

so here is Notan a music rotation site that has been created by 2 members of our club ;)

click on the button to visit the site --->http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h92/deathsseraphim/NOTAN%20CD%20COVERS/linktous.gif<---

I am sure that you guys will fiend many interesting things there the girls did their best so yah enjoy mina X-P

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Hmmmmm, Very interesting, it's good to have a way to share our projects with the rest of the group

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

Melisandre

Melisandre

>Little gothic witch<

What a good idea! Thanks for the introduction, di-sama ;) I'm checking the web right now..., it looks gorgeous :)

Signature
Happy to be
Admin of BrokenWings-TrinityBlood

Woahhh checked the site , it's so nice and charmingful , thank you for it X3

That's some really interesting stuff, great concept for the site as well, nice design. Perhaps an RSS feed would useful? I know that I'll more than likely forget to check it, so a reminder via RSS would be great :)

theys haves a mailings lists is'nts thats similers?

Signature

really good. keep it up.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.