Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tenjou Tenge...continuing the anime and its mangas censorship - Minitokyo

Tenjou Tenge...continuing the anime and its mangas censorship

page 1 of 1 6 total items

DicloniusLucy

DicloniusLucy

UltimaWarrior

for all of u tenjou tenge fans out there..or maybe u just liked aya or maya.....lol.....how many others hated the fact that the series stopped with a huge cliffhanger type ending? i know the manga goes farther...but they should at least continue the anime that they left unended....and the manga....licensing it here has been the worst for it..all i can say is to get fansubbed versions..or u will regret it..

~~O Castitatis Lilium~~
-For Lucy

urdchan

goddess of fate

Can you describe what they did to the series? I understood that they did censor the manga but I was not aware that they did anything to the anime...although I may have just missed that.

Looking to buy the series but depending on what they did...

Thanks.

urdchan

Signature
...without the dark there can be no light...

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

THere's a high chance that I'm wrong about this, but I was under the impression that CMX weren't censoring as much as they did to begin with. Basically because you can't can't hide the fact that Enma was kidnapped, raped & tortured. But like I said, I don't know that for certain as I haven't both the original & the US releases of the manga.

Anime is almost always watered down to get a TV release. Revan told me that it ended very suddenly so I avoided it. I also don't like the animated adaptation of Oh!Great's art. But the anime version of TenTen can't be any worse than the animated version of Air Gear :p

This series was great but I do hope they finish the anime because it deserves to be finished...

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

It does kinda suck when they water things down to "not offend peoples sensibilities". My view has always been if you are going to be offended then don't watch.
I also agree that it really sucks when they break off an anime before the story is finished. Berserk was another on they did that too.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Lots and lots of providentiallly good anime go down the drain due to corporate mismanagement. You have Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou, Air Gear, and Berserk.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.