Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Create your own Zanpaktou! :D - Minitokyo

Create your own Zanpaktou! :D

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 Next » 373 total items

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Non-Descript Living Organism

How to reply? Just do the same format as what I did below.
Enjoy! LOL~
(note: multiple abilities allowed, just don't make it too powerful, ok?)

Zanpaktou Name: Vhalren (name deprived from the word "Valhalla")
Initial Release Command (Shi Kai): None, Permanent

Shi Kai Form: A simple double-edged blade with it's handle part of the blade itself, which makes the user's palm bleed on purpose (since it absorbs damage, or on some effect, blood.) It does not have a blade guard similiar to Zangetsu but it does have a hilt.

Shi Kai Ability (s):

-Vorpal Blade: Ability to cut anything, including space, and alters them so that anything that passes through an area that has been 'cut' dimensionally shall be cut.
-Dark Metamorphosis: Enables the person equipping Vhalren to absorb damage taken, making it stronger as the user gets more damage.

Ban Kai name: Shinshinovi Vhalren (Shin - God, Shinobi - Warrior)

Ban Kai Form: Two blades pressing another smaller blade in the middle. Both blades that's pressing the shorter middle blade sports a black and white edges while the middle blade is made of pure gold, while the handle, hilt, and blade guard has hidden spikes within, in order for it to deny other individuals to hold it except the owner. Sports lenght similiar to a Masamune.
Ban Kai execution: User equips S.Slayer on the right hand, and raises it towards the sky, with the left hand holding the right. The point of handle and blade will then produce 8 floating metalball-like materials that will then shoot spirit thread towards the ground to form a hexagonal shape. After this is realised, the user shall then suddenly thrust the sword to the ground, making the threads explode with energy. 5 secs casting time before Final Release is initiated.

Ban Kai Ability (s):

-Crissaegrim: Enables Shinshinovi Vhalren to do multiple cuts, minimum 5, maximum 20, per slash, which confuses enemy AND of course, cuts them many times, cleanly.
-Shunko Yaiba: Same as Yoruichi's Shunko except that the blade emits it instead of the user for extra damage.
-Cero Blast: - Refer to Hollow/Arrancar abilities (if available).
-Soul Steal: Enable the user to absorb enemy spirit energy per hit.
-Twin Dragons -Final Attack-: Force-separates both blades that is pressing the middle blade to become 2 powerful spiritual dragons to be fired the target. After the attack, the middle blade reverts back to the original Shi Kai form.

Sparda's missing Teacher. No MSG added. pH 9.5.

This is so cool! Glad you placed this in the forums.
Here is mine-

Zanpaktou Name: Assaris (from "assarishita", meaning "light")
Initial Release Command (Shi Kai): Shine brightly, Assaris

Shi Kai Form: A long and slender gold blade with a gold hilt and handle. Hilt design would be a six-pointed star.

Shi Kai Ability (s):
-Reiatsu Integration: The wielder is able to coat the blade of the zanpaktou with spirit energy, giving it a extra sharpness. When coated, the blade will hum.
-Kido Amplifier: The wielder's Kido spells will be strengthened for a maximum of five attacks. When the user goes over that limit, Assaris will take the spirit energy needed from the wielder again.

Ban Kai name: Tenraigenwaku Assaris (Divine Blinding Light)

Ban Kai Form: A wide gold blade the same length as Zangetsu. The hilt is two cylinders, connected to the blade on the side at an angle. The handle is pearl laced in gold, and is pointed like a cone and the bottom.

Ban Kai execution: Wielder pours half of his remaining spirit energy into Assaris and stabs the blade in the ground. A blinding light will emit from the handle in the hands of the user signaling its transformation, and when the sword is pulled from the ground, the blade will have changed size. (Note: when it says "ground", it means anything you are standing on. That could be dirt, rock, air, snow, ice, water, even wood if you are indoors)

Ban Kai Ability (s):

-Zero Visibility: Tenraigenwaku Assaris shines with a light that blinds the opponent and anyone else in a five hundred yard radius. Only the wielder can see, giving him the advantage to any sort of assault he wishes.
-Bright Cage: Creates a barrier of light, trapping the enemy.
-Shinedown (Final Attack): The wielder raises Tenraigenwaku Assaris, and hundreds of the zanpaktou in light form appear suspended in midair around the target. A drop of the sword to his side command the swords to drop on the target, killing in a guillotine fashion.
*All three attacks used in this specific order is called Glory Light.

Name: maguma no ha (blades of magma approximately)
Releass command: Dissapear into the void

Shi Kai abilities/form:
Form: Two medium length swords, European medieval shortsword design. Cross guards, one with a ruby in the hilt, the other hilt contains an emerald.

Abilities: Controls fire and earth as in its able to manipulate it in varying degrees. More mastery over earth than fire; unable to create fire but even if its a small flame can create large scale fires, able to change the surroundings, if earth, anyway possibly thought of.

Ban Kai name: kurayami no kusari (approximately: chains of darkness)

Bank Kai Form: A long chain on the left arm that can extend infinetely, the parts of the chains that are along the edge are sharp, thus can be used not only to restrict the opponents movement but cut them too. A good sized claymore in the other hand, although ornatly designed; its got large black stone cut into the hilt, winding around the handguard. Also has ropes of chain surrounding the entire body, if the chains are ever cut you can use those ends as weapons using your spirit energy to move the chains around seemingly of their own will.

Bank Kai execution: Hold out your arms at a 90 degrees angle, no need to use spirit energy of your own; the weapon itself provides all things necessary, you just have to master ban kai. Wielder is engulfed in darkness, and when the darkness pulls back, covered in a large cloak covering everything, hiding the chains from view, the end of the weapon chain on the left arm is in the left hand, winding up the left arm. The claymore is on the back secured by threads of spirit energy, making it a better containing device than anything else possible due to the threads being strong and dissapearing when the weapon is to be taken out.

Abilities:

-Able to move at incredibly high speeds, when at peak of the wielders power, able to leave mirages behind due to high speeds. Enough strength to wield the claymore with one hand as if it was a light-weight dagger.
-Time shear:wielder sticks fore-finger and middle finger together infront at just above head height, than quickly brings them down, cutting a hole through space time itself, allowing the wielder to travel great distances in a second or so, but unable to allow time travel.
-Shadow cat: shadow creates many images of itself, becoming 3-dimensional and able to attack with the same speed and abilities as the original wielder, however its still completely black like a normal shadow.
*undeveloped ban kai, not all abilities are at the own peak of use, although they can be used as described right now, and not all of them have been discovered.

merged: 09-26-2007 ~ 12:46pm
shinshinovi, you said dont make them too powerful, yet you made yours overpowered. The ability to leave a slice that will slice anything that goes through the area that was slice? The ability to absorb damage and convert the damage taken into a higher damage output potential? And thats just the Shi-Kai!
But what really bothered me is one of your ban kai abilities: the cero. It can ONLY be used by those whose souls have been atleast partially intermingled with a hollow, such as: a hollow, an arrancar and/or a vaizard. Thats it, no more, no less, thats the only ones that could possibly use it. And of the first recorded ability, the multi-cut ability, you should have made it that instead of doing actual cuts, which one object being in 5-20 places at one time is impossible, and you never mentioned it increasing your speed potention that much, it would just be images making it seem like it was cutting that many times. Also the ability for you to absorb spirit energy PER HIT is way too over powered. You not only get the energy back, but you seemingly drain it from either your surroundings or opponent(s), does that not mean over powered? If you were to take things easily, which you should be able to in ban kai, than you could continue to fight for long periods of time, even getting more spirit energy than you started out with...
Edit your post, correct that abhorridly overpowered weapon you created, than show us what is really possible. Just because you imagine yourself the most powerful with all the abilities doesn't mean its possible.

(""\O.O/"")-"meow"

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Zanpaktou: 99th.
Release command: None. Always in this form.

What it looks like: A long katana with a cross hilt/guard.
Abilities: Able to block any kind of direct attack, and if swung, can block all attacks.

Bankai: Amaterasu.
Execution: Red crosses appear on my eyes. The zanpaktou radiates with energy.
What it does: If swung and it hits something, the zanpaktou will release an explosion. Dodging is the best way to avoid this attack. If you block, the explosion will stun you, no matter your spirit level.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

@Deathbonewitch

You might have noticed that "Dark Metamorphosis", albeit seemingly strong, is not what you imagined. Vhalren DOES absorbs the damage taken, but what I missed writing is the explanation. But I guess you can easily guess what the explanation is: Vhalren DOES absorbs the damage taken by the user, and converts it into power. Guess who's blood is spilling. Beforehand, the user will have second thoughts on using this ability, lest he/she endangers his/her life. Sorry if I missed that part.

Regarding Cero? Oh, you missed Urahara Keisuke. Don't tell me he's a Vaizard?

Regarding Vorpal Blade, it's very similiar to Getsuga Tenshou, with the differences stated below:

-Getsuga Tenshou is a long-range attack, and has an explosion effect.
-Vorpal Blade is on a melee-kidou-style attack. You slash. You leave the Vorpal Blade on. Anything that passes thru that line will be cut. Just like a trap.

And yeah, if we'll really do a cosplay, the user will then realise in the 'later episodes' that Vorpal Blade is NOT unlimited. I never mentioned it unlimited, right? Plus, it is an ability, not a normal attack. Of course, if you'll think "normal attack', that would be insane, like, what, fill the whole space with Vorpal Blade dimension lines? THAT, is overpowered. I think Vorpal Blade is not overpowered.

Shunko has one main weakness: inaccuracy. If you got Ichigo's super speed con reflexes, it's not possible not to dodge it, right? Vhalren's main weakness is speed, anyway.

Crissaegrim is also an ability. If you know that I (concerning I made Vhalren) has that kind of ability, would you allow to get hit? No, of course. This is where Crissaegrim comes. Again, like Vorpal Blade, it's a melee attack. I need to get close. My weakness is speed. All you need to do is to do a hit n` run. Fire somethin` on me. Overpowered? Crissaegrim only cuts cleanly. If you blocked it, even the block would be clean, but the confusion shall then start here. That's Crissaegrim's primary attribute. Later on, you'll realise all you need to do is to dodge, not block, for blocking will surely cut you.

(man, why am I revealing Vhalren's weaknessses? T__T :P )
Soul Steal is similiar to Ayasegawa Yumichika's zanpaktou, except that it only steals energy depending on how strong the strike is. You want overpowered? Ask Ayasegawa to use that kidou on you and you'll drop down like a hot potato.

I stated "not too powerful", which means "overpowered", indeed. Overpowered weaponry has near-zero weaknesses. But Vhalren, albeit powerful, has lot of holes.
Yeah, Vhalren is strong. But not overpowered.

You got powerful skills too, ne? :)
Thanks for posting ^__^;;V

Urahara...is an interesting person, having created the hogyuku or whatever, there is little doubt he could do whatever he desired. He has analyzed what it does, and remember, he just said that he formed energy of the same type on his sword to counteract the cero energy. Same energy signature, but I don't know enough about spirit energy to say if its the same or different.
Vorpal blade: you never mentioned it moving or dissapearing, so I assumed it dissapears when you (the user) desire it to. That could be a long time. You wouldn't be able to have a battle last a long time if you kept that ability up. If you restricted Vorpal Blade to the same number as the maximum amount of extensions for Aburai Renji's shi-kai - 3 - than that is entirely acceptable, garaunteed that you include a reasonable time limit until those 3 dissapear, that doesn't mean until the next time the ability is used.
I never really mentioned shunko, since I honestly forget what it is refrencing.
About Crissaegrim, if you were facing someone for the first time, you wouldn't know about it, you wouldn't even know for sure how many blades are made by the technique. If you were able to get to ban-kai you actually might need Ichigo's speed to get out of that one, making it a more advanced thing, kind of like Buyakuya's pretty sword-circle from the first arc.
Soul Steal: if it depends on the amount of energy put into the attack, than the drop in energy could be extremely high if used against something like Crissaegrim for example, although it would prove useless to an enemy of great speed or that can change attacks in matter of seconds. Also, is there a limit on how much power it can sap? That would make that "one last attack" mentality towards the end of the battle somewhat useless...
As for the skills I gave my own creation, I tried to leave major flaws in it, leaves room for improvement and also makes the ability have a double-edge of sorts, good for attacks yet also a weakness. "Time Shear" is strictly non-battle, as it would take a while to reach into time-space to rip a hole in it, although I guess I'll give you that one, since I didn't bother to mention that. Also the high speed/strength passive ability might be a bit much, but it seems that both of those increase quite a bit no matter who it is if they go ban-kai; mine just increases it by a bit more is all. Also, to use a 2-handed weapon like a claymore with the agility as if it were a dagger would need lots of strength, no?
Anyhow, interesting opinions and all, but right now I'm having a problem with Alden's...lack of detail makes that seem a wee bit powerful, although obviously defensive shi-kai and a good offensive ban-kai, for in ban-kai if you even block an attack, boom, the enemy is dazed and there was an explosion to give you room. But whatever, I'm sure if that guy had more time he'd give a better explanation.

(""\O.O/"")-"meow"

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

#Deathbonewitch

Alden-san's Zanpaktou, as it seems, is a weaponized Sharingan *Ban Kai* :P
But let's forget that, I made this thread for harmless fun anyway XD
However, let's face it, blackwell66's Zanpaktou is well-balanced. XD

Alden: Look into his eyes... 99th.
Me: *runs away with Vhalren while hands are bleeding*
Deathbonedwish: o___O;;
blackwell66: ZzZ.z.zZ.z.z.z.z *ngork*
Ichigo (cameo): WTF IS THIS, SHINIGAMI GOLDEN?!

O, he's golden now? Well if we get to change colors...>_>
And why are your hands bleeding? Both hands on the keyboard please...

(""\O.O/"")-"meow"

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Okay. I should input more info into my zanpaktou.

When in shikai (all the time) my sword is harmless. I can't attack. It always defends.
In Bankai, the sword does not give me any special abilities other than heighten senses.

Ok, alden, I understand better, I thought it was the ultimate defense and able to attack at the same time.
Btw...I'm wondering who shinji is, I totally forget...
And yes, more than 4 need to be made, or else this will be odd, just me maybe...

(""\O.O/"")-"meow"

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Shinji Hirako, I assume, is the band leader of the Vaizards group, whose ass gets kicked (always!) by Sagako Hiyori. Both seems to like Ichigo, in a stupendous way. :P

Shinji always refers any cute girl as his 'first crush'. This was revealed when Inoue visited Ichigo while he's training for the Vaizard Time State. He said Inoue is his first crush, and chaos fell upon the world (over-exaggerated XD) :P

I like the guy, dutchman style, yeh!

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

I should also say that my zanpaktou has a two siblings as its spirit. The girl innocent and bright, the boy aggressive and thoughtless.

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

So you mean, when in ShiKai, the girl is on command, while on BanKai, the boy gets on command? Kewl o__o;;

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Exactly. And you?

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Just the same as other Zanpaktous. In order to achieve Ban Kai, I must force my soul to submit to my will, and create the pact, which is Ban Kai (final release). Quite normal, ne? /swt

You know what the next step in this forum, don't you shinshinovi?

ILLUSTRATION!

The only problem with this is the fact that I can't draw!

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Hmm... you just gave me an idea, blackwell66. \evilgrin >:3

whoa so many powerful Zanpaktous
this forum is so interesting !
so sad i dun have much idea for my ideal Zanpaktou
hahaz...
the conversation is so damn interesting!
:D

Zanpakuto name:Shikotsu (Dead Bone)
Initial release command: dete kuru! (come forth!)
Shikai form:The blade of the sword is made of bone.
Shikai ability(s): Forest of bone(hone no mori)...creates a forest of bone spikes that emerge from the ground.

I still don't have a bankai yet :hmpf:

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

kikochiyu, you haven't forced your Zapakutou into submission?
That's too bad T___T
Anyways, that bone ability of yours is very similar to an Assassin's Grimtooth [Ragnarok Online] skill, except Assassins/SinXs uses sticks instead ^^

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

Zanpaktou Name: Masamune (From the Legendary Sword)
Initial Release Command (Shi Kai): Attack and Decimate, Masamune!

Shi Kai Form: A double-bladed sword, with a slim diamond tsubo. The blades face the opposite ways, so if you were to spin the weapon, both blades would be facing the enemy.

I'm in the process of working on the Ban-Kai right now. Now where did that Practice dummy go?

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

Zampaktou Name: Oni Daichi (Earth Demon)
(Initial Release Command Shi Kai): Shatter Scatter!

Unreleased form: a basic Katana, roughly the same look as Zaraki Kempachi's sword

Shi Kai form: a Naginata, 6 1/2 feet long in handle with a 4 foot long blade made of obsidian.

Shi Kai Abilities:
the Blade of Oni Daichi is harder than a diamond
Allows the bearer to pass through solid rock
If thrown Oni Daichi will return to its chosen warrior, no matter how far.( this includes if the blade is dropped or taken, and is also effective when the blade is not in Shi Kai form.)
Can send shock waves in the form of the earth heaving up and spikes jutting out.

I still have not unlocked Ban Kai yet but I am close

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

@condor07
Whoa, an earth-based Zanpakutou! You're one rare guy. With the exception of your demon property and Shunsui Kyoraku's, I haven't heard any earth-based Zanpakutous as of press time. Nice build! :D

@Charmaynard
Ask Urahara-san, he might lend you one. o.o XD

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

@_@
I've been working on 3~4 Zanpakuto ideas for a little while. XD

I'll post my favorite one for now. (It's my only completed one anyways. XD Although I feel I could improve it even more.) This would also be the dream Zanpakuto for myself. ^_^'

Zanpaktou Name: Tsukihime (Moon Princess)
Shikai Release Command: Glow, Tsukihime!

Shikai Form: Silver Sword with a Blue Crystal Fuller.

Shikai Ability (s): Can act as a Kido focus to fire crecsent shaped spirit blasts, by simply swinging the sword. Though rather than a power blast, the attack is a sharp blade. Power and speed is determined by the reiatsu input into the crystal fuller.

Bankai name: Genei Tsukihime (Illusional Moon Princess)

Bankai Form: A sword with a golden grip/handle, golden guard, mirror blade, and blue crystal fuller. A silver ring also appears on the user's other hand.

Bankai execution: Um...just call out the sword's Bankai name? XD

Bankai Ability (s): Multiplies the power of the user's Kido attacks if executed by the ring hand. As an addition to that, the sword can blind the opponent momentarily with flashing lights reflected from the sword. Works only when there is some form of light source around. The Shikai ability is still effective, but more powerful.

Tsukikyou no Kage (Shadow of the Moon Mirror): Creates multiple illusions of the user. These illusions can move as well (movement is independent of that of the user), but cannot inflict damage.

Mangetsu Kyouhansha (Full Moon Mirror Reflection): Creates a spherical barrier capable of repelling/reflecting Kido attacks in particular. This barrier basically "flashes" for less than a second or two, so the execution must be timed correctly. Power, repelling force, and size is determined by Reiatsu usage.

Sankou Sentou (Spreading Light, Thousand Blades): By allowing the ring hand to touch the blade as well (the sword hand is still on the grip), the sword can fire multiple mini "light blades" over a large area in the direction the sword fuller is facing.

Hopefully mine isn't too powerful or anything. xD;;

Also, I'm just a little curious...
Do the Zanpukutos we create reflect out nature? 'cause in Bleach, the user's Zanpakuto is usually in most way(s) similar to the user. Well, just something that came to my mind while posting this. XD

page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 Next » 373 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.