Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Create your own Zanpaktou! :D - Minitokyo

Create your own Zanpaktou! :D

Tagged under Bleach

page 16 of 16 « Previous 1... 12 13 14 15 16 373 total items

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Non-Descript Living Organism

^Yea, so I guess I'll have to consider some options, me thinks. :P

Sparda's missing Teacher. No MSG added. pH 9.5.

claymore is the best..

my Zanpakatou will be:
Thousand Blades (I'll think of a more artistic name)
*description will be coming
ability:
A melee type weapon that can make infinite number of blades from a single spear (or a sword, description will be coming!) that the user wields. The blades will appear in a fade-in manner and can only appear within a 1-5 meter radius from the main spear/sword, the blades can also appear in the place where the spear/sword is swung. The blades can shoot out from their original position where it was created and can only shoot in a straight line, this means that the wielder cannot or cannot yet control the movement of the blades. The blades are just double-bladed without any handle and are sharp at any point.
Abilities:
this abilities are just weapon art
Sphere of Blades - the spear/sword will be swung in a circling manner and then blades will appear and can act as a defense. However, the blades can shoot out at the wielder's will.

Blade Condenser - the spear/sword will be pierced to the ground and numerous blades will appear in a shield manner that can block any range or getsuga-tenshou-like attacks.

The next ability would be kidou-type

Explosive Blades - the blades which are explosive are different in color from the original blades; having a yellowish to golden color. At contact to any solid object, except anything from the wielder, the blade would explode.

Bankai will be coming.

As you can see, I have so many weaknesses, because I'm a melee/weapon type fighter, at this case, my speed, defense, and attack is good.

I have another zanpaktou in mind:

Berserker (description will be coming)

The sword is a katana-like but have a crimson red cloth connected to the tip of the handle that looks like that of Rukia's zanpaktou's shikai form. It have a small bell in the tip of the cloth. The guard of the zanpaktou looks like the mathematical illustration of chaos(look in it in wiki). The hilt is colored in crimson red also and anything else is black. It has a fuller from the hilt to the tip. The fuller of the blades' flat branches out artistically from the main line.
Ability:

The sword is a melee type. It is just a regular sword.
When the wielder is wounded, when some blood drips to the blade and flows to the fuller. The weapon when stroked to something solid (ex: the opponents zanpaktou) it is stronger and has more impact to it. The strength and impact eventually fades as the blood in the blade disappears. The level of strength and impact varies on how much blood is in the fuller.

Abilities:
Deranged Wind - when the blade is blooded, the wielder swings the sword at great speed so that a gush of wind that is as sharp as a regular zanpaktou will shoot to the opponent.

There is also some ability regarding the red cloth, im still thinking about it.

Bankai coming soon!

I don't really like bothering you but, I like this one

Name: Kaggenkaku (Shadow Illusion)

Normal Form: Just a simple Zanpakutou.

Shikai Release Command: Copy, Kaggenkaku

Shikai Form and Abilities: Just like a normal Zanpakutou, but when fighting an opponent, it copies the opponent's weapon, even extracting images from the mind, like Deja Vu. It cannot copy the abilities of the copied weapon, but it can reject the opponent's abilities. It's element is unknown.

Bankai Release: Bankai, Seikkage (True Shadow)

Bankai Form and Abilities: A simple Zanpakutou. When fighting an opponent, it copies the exact weapon, abilities, and fighting style, just like Shikai but copies exactly the same as the opponent's weapon, even extracting from the mind. It also rejects the opponent's abilities, and the wielder can go faster than the normal shunpo and just a little slower than Ichigo's speed.

Other Zanpakutou Abilities:
Naosu, Kaggenkaku (Heal) - it heals the owner's life in full restoration.
Kakusu, Kaggenkaku (Cloaking) - it makes the owner invisible and able the owner to move in short distances.

Zanpakutou Limits:
- Can only be used when there is light.

Zanpakutou Spiritual Form: A normal human who can morph.

merged: 03-19-2009 ~ 03:40am
I don't really like bothering you but, I like this one

Name: Kaggenkaku (Shadow Illusion)

Normal Form: Just a simple Zanpakutou.

Shikai Release Command: Copy, Kaggenkaku

Shikai Form and Abilities: Just like a normal Zanpakutou, but when fighting an opponent, it copies the opponent's weapon, even extracting images from the mind, like Deja Vu. It cannot copy the abilities of the copied weapon, but it can reject the opponent's abilities. It's element is unknown.

Bankai Release: Bankai, Seikkage (True Shadow)

Bankai Form and Abilities: A simple Zanpakutou. When fighting an opponent, it copies the exact weapon, abilities, and fighting style, just like Shikai but copies exactly the same as the opponent's weapon, even extracting from the mind. It also rejects the opponent's abilities, and the wielder can go faster than the normal shunpo and just a little slower than Ichigo's speed.

Other Zanpakutou Abilities:
Naosu, Kaggenkaku (Heal) - it heals the owner's life in full restoration.
Kakusu, Kaggenkaku (Cloaking) - it makes the owner invisible and able the owner to move in short distances.

Zanpakutou Limits:
- Can only be used when there is light.

Zanpakutou Spiritual Form: A normal human who can morph.

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

People Contain Both Good & Evil

This is my Zanpaktou

Name- Sagaku HiMei (Balancer Of Light & Dark)

Normal form- 2ft mirror polished blade, no guard, black silk rapped handle with a smooth 3 inch oval onyx on the base.

Shiki Release- Shine in the darkness! Sagaku HiMei

Shiki form- Same basic shape and look but the blade is made of intense white light and there's a small knife of pure blackness emanating from the onyx.

Shiki abilities- Sagaku HiMei can control light and darkness to a good degree, the main blade's light is so intense it can blind the opponent in close combat (this has no effect on the owner) the blade is also searing hot as intense light generates heat. The bottom of the handle can be removed, with the onyx acting as a guard for the knife of darkness which is attached with a chain of blazing hot light the can be extended indeffinatly by useing spirit power, the knife itself is only 4 inches but sense it is utterly devoid of light (similar to a blackhole without the gravity) it's attacks are freezing cold and can cause frostbite and numbness if the same place is attacked repeatedly.

Spirit manifestation- Apears as my deceased sister, a small (4'6 ft) girl with black hair and blond tips, black eyes with gold irises wearing a white and black robe (similar to hollow ichigo's outfit, but it's a robe) and having one black and one white angel wing. As a shinigami she was killed by a hollow and became a hollow and for many years she killed relentlessly untill i killed her but instead of being purifed and crossing over she chose to stay and protect me, she entered my soul and became it's gardian, giving me vizard powers and her mask.

Bankai Release- Ban...Kai! Eta-naru Sagaku HiMei (Eternal Balancer Of Light & Dark)

Bankai form- The Zanpaktou disappears becoming a faint white glow on my right arm and a faint black shadow on my left arm.

Bankai abilities- While in bankai Eta-naru Sagaku HiMei can completely control light & darkness this gives it some unique abilities and abilities similar to other zanpaktou.

Similar abilities-

"Dark tsunami"- It can blast and control darkness so devoid of light it has strong ice & freezing properties (similar to hitsugaya toushiro's shiki)

"Site unseen"- It can completely whiteout or blackout an area rendering sight useless to all exept the user (similar to tousen kaname's bankai but it only takes away sight, not everything excluding touch)

"Solar radiance"- It can generate and blast intense light and/or heat (similar to a mixture of "old man" yama's shikai and ichigo's getsuga tenshou)

Unique abilities-

It can create soild light and/or shadow copys of it self that do light/fire or shadow/cold damage respecfully to be used in close combat.

it can use cero attacks because of the spirits uniqueness.

"heaven's gardians"- It can bend light to make solid illusions that can attack and do damage but can also be damaged, there made of condensed light and the users spirit energy (similar to a holographic lazer constuct) and so can not speak, they require concentration to maintain.

"Focus!"- It can also bend light in many other ways, like bending the light into lenses to see great distances or to amplify it own light based attacks, or like bending light to become invisible.

"Hell bound"- It also increases the users speed by allowing them the ability to jump through shadows.

I know it's alot and theres probably more it can do if you have a good imagination but we've seen some amazing Zanpaktous in the show and alot of the abilities are (similar to shikai abilities). I started thinking of my own zanpaktou while I was watching the show, please anyone tell me what you think, I'm thinking about starting a bleach D&D campaign and maybe doing a fanfic with this being one of my original characters Zanpaktou.
this was fun thanks. By the way the spirit manifestation is a little back story for my original character, his sister took over for sagaku himei in much the same way ichigo's hollow side took over for zengestu.

P.s. if anyone on this thread can draw and would like to draw my original zanpaktou or original character i would be honored.

"Light...Dark...Good...Evil...Yin...Yang...Truely they are but two sides of a single coin, a being contains both aspects and only by mastering both, can you truely become master of ones' self" -Tiaki Nova
Like to RP? Then come and join Sleepless-Paradise, Kue-Ka and Karuma-Kingdom it's lots of fun!

my zanpakto Kokuryu (black dragon)
shikai release : BLAZE Kokuryu !
release the true zanpakto the katana glows black and has a dragons tail wrapping around the arm.
attacks black dragon blast dragon sonido and soul cero
abilities cuts off oponenets spirtual energies and does not allow realese of zanpakto

bankai blade disapaits sky blackens a dragon appers it fuses with the master a new nagitana is created that hass a chain at the end. hte abilities eternal darkness
black dragon blade cero and finalyy heavenly chaos

Dude... your shikai is almost the exact same as Amagai Shusuke's Bakk?t?.

seriously, it's cool and all but it's technically plagiarizing.

Uhhhhh tooke me forevery X.x

Umitsume(Sea Claw):In its sealed form it resembles a wakizashi(a short sword^^)with a white hilt and a start shaped guard^^

Shikai command:Drown

Shikai Appearance&Ability:Water in the atmosphere wil gather around my blade and pressurize and also give it length,when it becomes pressurized its much sharper then in its sealed form,and the water around it is in the shape of a sythe^^i can also take advantage of its elemental ability by willingly trun it back into its liquid form while still in the shape of a sythe and can also pass through my opponents body filling any organs it comes in contact with,with water suffocating them,it can also crash the enemy like a wave,i say crash and it turns into a wave of pressurized water that will slice the enemy on contact

Bankai:Ive achived it but havent used it yet(hehe=P)Kuruma Itotsuki Umitsume(Shining Violet Moon Sea Claw):When released my sword will tunr into water then swirl around in a small tornado,then the water will crah into the ground,i hold in my hand a sythe made of water,that glows a deep violet blue,i also have crescent moon shaped wings that glow deep violet blue and i use them to gather the water in the atmopshere so i can use it as my weapon

Bankai Abilites:With its release i have new attacks

Water Sythes:If my blade is destroyed i can summon water n the air to create a new one

Kinezumi(Caged Mouse):The water my wings stored will create a barrier around my enemy suffocating and drowning them

Kanetsuki Ame(Sharp Moon Rain):This attack,i swing my blade forwards and it breals apart and rains down on my enemy

Shields:my wings can produce shields of water then will burst when struck

Water Clones:I can use the water to create exact clones of myself that can even bleed

Beame(After Rain):This is my greatest attack,i swing my blade forward and small particles of water will travle through the air into my enemies body,when my weapon coms in contact with the water in theyre body,will turn the water in theyre body into my weapon,and will slice them from the inside out

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

My Zanpakuto-Kusanagi

Named after the legendary sword of Japanese myth, this sword is a silver katana blade with a sapphire and gold fabric wrapped around the hilt with a crimson tassle. Kusanagi specializes in lightning, thunder, and wind attacks, much akin to divine retribution.

Shikai:Shine, Kusanagi-The blade shines brilliantly, but a second command;Strike causes it to emanate lightning from the blade to attack an enemy.

Rai no Mai:Dance of the Thunder-This attack causes the blade to grow twice its' original size and resonates the sound of thunder. It is the second Shikai movement.
Kaze no Mai:Dance of the Wind:The final Shikai movement in which the wind becomes a blade itself to slash an enemy.

Bankai:Kamikaze Kusanagi:Divine Wind Kusanagi-The users eyes turn gold and hair turns silver, the sword becomes a halberd. Lightning and thunder resonate with the blade and when the blade is swung, it delivers a severe blow, as if the wielder is a messenger of the gods.

Kamikaze Kusanagi Ten no MaI:Dance of the Heavens-A very deadly attack as the users sclera turns black and eyes turn blood red, it is considered the deadliest form of Bankai, yet its' very hard to control and if not properly mastered, it would cause the user's life force to become weak. The user has to be a Vice-Captain or a Captain level to be able to achieve this form of Bankai.

Spirit Form-A bishonen male with long waist length silver hair and red eyes and light tan skin, twenty one years old in appearance, wearing clothing of the ancient Japanese Jomon period, tribal tatoos, and a headband on his forehead with a sapphire amulet .

This Zanpakutou is used by my Bleach OC, Sango Murakumo.

Signature

I thought this was fun so i decided to try, (this is the Zanpakutou Info on my Oc Kioto Saki)

Zanpakuto Name: Kiri Okami (Fog Wolf)

Shikai Release Command: Bite

Shikai Form: Nothing changes in Kiri Okami, which makes the enemy underestimate the actual power of the Zanpakutou.

Shikai Ability (s): It begins to disintegrate the object (or person) hit, but it takes some time for the object to 'disappear', so if the enemy doesn't want that to happen, they would have to cut off the part that was hit.

Bankai Name: Omoshiroi Kiri Okami (Omoshiroi: Amusing, interesting)

Bankai Form: The Zanpakutou takes the form of the name given, a wolf made completely of fog

Bankai Execution: Mankitsu Kiri Okami (fully enjoy, Fog Wolf)

Bankai Ability (s): The wolf can act independently from his user, and can change sizes depending on the enemy's strength. He attacks enemies by biting and scratching them. Also, he cannot be defeated since he is made from fog only, and the Kioto can become very sadistic and crazy, seeing everyone as an enemy, even allies, (this is a consequence for having a bankai too early).

Kibarashi (Recreation): From himself, Kiri Okami creates two identical swords as Kioto's previous, and these swords do disintegrate anything touched, both fight the enemy separately, and sometimes together.

Oiuchi (Final Blow): Kioto purposely throws one of the swords towards the enemy, if he is hit or not doesn't matter, as long as he gets a little distracted. Then she hides inside her bankai, the wolf holding Kioto inside (yes,she can breathe) runs through the enemy and she gives him the final blow, a stab to the heart.

Ummm..... Kioto isn't a lieutenant or anything, so she wouldn't fight enemies that are too strong
and see u all in other posts! :)

P.S hope this isn't too weak or something like that ^_^

Zanpaktou Name: Yumetsuki (dream moon)
Initial Release Command (Shi Kai): Sleep well, Yumetsuki!

Shi Kai Form: It doesn't change it's appearance.

Shi Kai Ability (s): It makes everyone it cuts fall asleep, normally, but with shikai it knocks out everyone in a 10 foot radius. It also knocks me out, however, and can be easily dodged by leaving the area with shunpo, therefore it's not very useful.

Ban Kai name: I would never be that powerful, so I wouldn't know.

Ban Kai Form: :3
Ban Kai execution: Lalalalalala~

page 16 of 16 « Previous 1... 12 13 14 15 16 373 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.