Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Create your own Zanpaktou! :D - Minitokyo

Create your own Zanpaktou! :D

Tagged under Bleach

page 2 of 16 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 Next » 373 total items

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Non-Descript Living Organism

@Heaven-Phoenix
It actually sounds like Zangetsu. :P

Well, if you'll ask me why:
Your shikai's crescent-shaped blasts is VEEEERRYY similiar to Getsuga Tenshou -shikai blast, not bankai blast-, except that it's kidou.

Tsukikyou no Kage is very similiar to Zangetsu's Phantom Flash Step. The difference is, you make real shadow clones like Naruto while Ichigo makes his clones by mere speed.

Well, at least your zanpaktou is more beautiful than Sode no Shirayuki (if I'll base it on your zanpaktou's description.) You may now shout at the top of your lungs:

"EAT YOUR HEART OUT, KUCHIKI RUKIA! MY ZANPAKTOU'S MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOURS! And yeah, I HAVE BAN KAI BWAHAHAHAHAHA~" :P

It's quite good. Too bad my zanpaktou's not that good-looking T.T

merged: 11-21-2007 ~ 12:10am
And yeah, about the nature, no. It quite differs.
Mine's reversed. My Vhalren is blood-thirsty. I am peace-lover. :)

Sparda's missing Teacher. No MSG added. pH 9.5.

Alright! I’ve got my Ban Kai!

Ban Kai Name: Hiryuu Oni Daichi (Flying Dragon Earth Demon)
(Ban Kai Release Command): Spread Your Wings!

Ban Kai Form: on first glance Hiryuu Oni Daichi doesn’t look like much; a boulder roughly 1 ½ feet in diameter connected to a chain that flows up the wielders arm under a loose outfit now worn by the user. The boulder is once again made of obsidian.

Ban Kai Abilities:
Same as Shi Kai
Gives the bearer inhuman strength needed primarily to carry the weapon.
The chain stretches on indefinitely, allowing the user to throw it over great distances.
The wielder can control the weapon once thrown by pouring their reiatsu into it.
Jishin (Earthquake): the wielder smashes Hiryuu Oni Daichi into the ground to heave and spike around him.
Oni Jishaku (Demon Magnet): allows the wielder to, by way of magnetism, heave the ground beneath him into the air, creating a flying platform with which he may effectively fly. (side note: in order to effectively use Oni Jishaku the weapon must be in contact with the ground in question) this ability may also be used as an offensive technique by throwing the piece of earth at the enemy, or as a defensive technique by heaving the rock up and using it as more or less a makeshift shield, (a very heavy rock suddenly placed between you and your enemy tends to really throw them off.)

There you guys go. Hope it’s not too overpowered.

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

A mix of Getsuburogi and Wabisuke, with the power of Doton.
I can beat that, I think. XD

@ shinshinovi

were u talkin' bout my weapon right there or someone elses.

hmm.. all of them are cool

Zanpaktou Name: Shinkuyuki (crimson snow)
(twin kodachi(semi-dagger.. the between of katana and a wakisashi))
Also known as the scariest Zanpaktou in all soul society history

Shikai Release Command: Haku Shinkuyuki (light crimson snowfall)
Form: -Twin crimson kodachi surrounded by a light mist of blood
(when not in mouvement)
- The mist will get ticker as the time pass by
Abilities: - the mist will follow each swings
(swings only not when i run away) with a 1.5 sec time difference, to create
confusion
- can condense any kind of liquid to create a shield
(so I can control the temperature)
- the user can control his blood (so cannot die of bleeding)
- the mist can be condense to be use as flying daggers

Bankai name: Shinkuyuki otoshiana (Shinkuyuki trap)
Bankai Form: same blade, but now crimson snow fall around the wielder
Bankai execution: - drop a small amount of blood on the twins Zanpaktous
- make a cross with the swords
- throwing a sword toward the ground the other toward the sky
- Screams BAKAI

Abilities will come later .. ^^"

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

@condor07
Yeah, your Ban Kai. ^^

@sovo-kun
One bloody Zanpaktou you got there. o.o;;

suppose to be the scariest ^^

I've been thinking of quite a few...here's one

Zanpaktou Name: Kaze Kuro no Tsuki (Black Wind of Moon)
Shikai Release: Engulf the enemy in Eternal Darkness
Shikai Form: Blade turns emerald green. At the bottom of the katana(buttcap) are four chains which then have a small kunai attached to each chain. The guard and handle are black and green.
Shikai Ability: Create black gusts of wind at will, engulfing the foe in a flash of darkness(gusts lasts about 15-40 seconds). When user strikes the foe and makes contact, all four kunais are then seperated and spread across the area.(usually foe does not notice this) user can control the four kunais at will and strike the foe in super speed. (sort of like slicing someone 10 times but really really fast)

Bankai Activation: User closes his eyes and swings the katana by the three chains. Under his/her breathe he/she commands Bankai.
Bankai Name: Gufuu Kyogin no Tsuki Kuro(Giant Tornado of Dark Moon)
Bankai form: the four kunais transform into four large Fuuma shurikens, each with a single chain coming from the center. They then hover above the ground and create four towering, black tornados. At first these Fuuma Shurikens surround the user.
Bankai abilities: The user can control all four tornados at once.

Ability 1: Ketatamashii Kaze(Piercing Winds) The user can send them across the area and "Pick up" the foe, engulf them in a tornado and then the user himself can enter the tornado and attack with his/her katana.

Ability 2: Tsuki Kuro Dageki (Dark Moon Strike) The user surrounds the foe with all four fuuma shurikens. The shurikens connect by chain and form a circle. A humungous twister is created and if seen from above it resembles the dark side of a full moon. While inside the twister, the foe is sliced about 100 times before he/she drops to the floor and lands with a big BOOM.

to be continued?

hmm.. should i start my abilities... I don t feel creative today..maybe another time ^^

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

@thaikid91
About the kunais, I think it's impossible for a 3rd-rank level Shinigami not to notice it. Shingami awareness level exceeds normal perception. Think of Zaraki Kenpachi as an example, or even Ichigo. Other than that, your Zanpaktou sounds cool :D

And about those tornados, my Vhalren can just make `em disappear. o.o

@ shinshinovi

lol. i'll have to overcome you somehow

making up a new one...i'll post it soon =D

here's mine
detonoto

pen look zanpakuto

shikai become book n pen looks blade
ability use enemy blood to write absolute command on the enemy limited 1 person only

bankai
the book become many thus the people can be commanded become many as well

got another one...^_^;;

Zanpakuto name: Zou no Juunikyuu(statues of the Zodiac)
Shikai Release: kasekika shimasu (Petrify/fossilize)
Shikai form: katana transform into a saber that has a golden aura around it. the handle is an image of a dragon with the saber coming out of the dragon's mouth.
Shikai Ability: Powers up the defence of the user. It also lets the user control boulders, rocks, stones, etc. The user can also cause earthquakes by multiple pulses from the sword itself.

Bankai Activation: User stabs the ground and calls out Bankai
Bankai Name: Zou Densetsuteki no Juunikyuu (Legendary Statues of the Zodiac)
Bankai Form: 12 large pillars strike out of the ground and surround the enemy as well as the user. On top of each pillar are statues. The statues are the 12 animals of the zodiac. The user usually will be on top of the dragon since it is the strongest. As time passes the statues start to glow and power up the user or enable the user a special ability.

The Animal Zodiac is divided into 4 Trines, with three animals each

Power Ups:
(3rd Trine)
Tiger: boosts physical strength and reitsu
Horse: boosts speed
Dog: Boosts defence against opponent attacks and repels most attacks

Abilities:
1. soodai booei (Grand Protection) Rabbit, Sheep and Pig(4th Trine) together generate an earthly shield around each statue and the user. The shield lasts infinitely for the statues to protect them from the opponent. shield is temporary for user himself.
2.yama furuemasu (Mountain's Quake) Ox, Snake and Rooster together(2nd Trine) causes an mountain to shoot up out of the ground under the opponent. The user then breaks the mountain leaving boulders falling on the opponent.
3. jikan yamemasu (Time Stop) Dragon, Rat and Monkey (1st trine) together surround the opponent, forming a triangle. The user then calls jikan yamemasu and light comes from the triangle. The opponent is then petrified and is still forever, as if time has stopped.

Each statue of course is alive because the user is gifted with all 12 animals of the zodiac as his zanpakuto spirits. When in Bankai, the animal statues are free to attack the opponent by thier own will, often combining attacks with the user. Examples: Snake chokes the oppnent and both the ox and sheep ram at him while incapacitated. Or Rooster and Dog makes noises to distract the oppnent and drive him nuts while dragon slams down on him.

TO BE CONTINUED!...i think

thaikid091...sadly, I'll just destroy your pillars, WHAT NOW!? Anyhow, this would be fun to do if there was some sort of game or simulator or something to test these out in...and I think saying thats the scariest zanpaktou ever is rather brash sovo-kun, I've seen all sorts of shit.

(""\O.O/"")-"meow"

mrespman

Ni!

I have a few. The first one is my favorite.

Name: "Tajigen'orimono" ("Multi-dimensional fabric")

Sealed Appearance: A chipped and beat-up katana.

Shikai Command: "Tawamu, Tajigen'orimono!" ("Warp, Tajigen'orimono")

Shikai Appearance: The blade becomes opaque, and the edge is restored.

Shikai Abilities:

1. Can warp the fabric of spacetime around itself and jump from one point to another. (i.e. Nightcrawler)

2. Can shorten and lengthen the actual fabric of reality, drastically increasing speed even beyond Shunpo.

3. Can use the aforementioned warping to attack from any angle.

Bankai Command: "Magarikuneru, Tajigen'orimono!" ("Bend to Infinity, Tajigen'orimono!")

Bankai Appearance: The blade becomes transparent, and the blade is lengthened by 3-4 feet.

Bankai Abilities:

1. Can warp the fabric of spacetime around an opponent and create an infinite loop of space, trapping the opponent.

2. Can fold the dimension repeatedly around the user, creating full copies of the original user. Each can attack at will with the same abilities as the user.

3. Can interact directly with the superstrings in the 10th dimension, making local reality altering possible.

Avatar Appearance: A floating orb that constantly shifts in height and width. The orb has constantly shifting faces in it.

---

Name:"Kyoumei" "Resonance"

Sealed Form:A kodachi about two feet long with very thin blade and a star handguard.

Shikai Command:"Shindou, Kyoumei!" "Tremor, Kyoumei!"

Shikai Form: The blade turns to a somewhat liquid state (like mercury), and when swung the blade exceeds the sound barrier, producing a sonic boom (like a whip's crack).

Shikai Abilities: 1.) Sends out a pulse of sound to disrupt the fluids of the inner ear, thus causing nausea, headaches, and dizziness.

Shikai Abilities: 2.) Sends out radial pulses of sound which then bounce back and tell the user where any object or people are even when invisible or shunpo'ing.

Bankai Command: "Sonmetsu, Kyoumei!" "Annihilate, Kyoumei!"

Bankai Form: The blade keeps it's liquid form but constantly shortens and lengthens between a blade of five feet and the normal blade length.

Bankai Abilities: 1.) Uses sound vibrations to resonate the users particles at a higher rate, letting the user move a massive number of times faster.

Bankai Abilities: 2.) Uses sound vibrations to again resonate the users molecules at a certain speed allowing the user to move through objects such as weapons or buildings.

Bankai Abilities: 3.) Sends out sound vibrations to harmonize with a target's resonance frequency, thereby making an object or person shake itself apart.

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

chaos850, your Ion Gravirei can be easily defeated by Vice-Captain Matsumoto Rangiku or Captain Kuchiki Byakuya. Your attacks are no match against Vhalren, but you can easily beat my Vhalren with that Gravirei (unless I use Dark Metamorphosis, but that would be really bad on me x.X;;). You got an owning Zanpaktou there. D:

mrespman, bad news on your 1st Zanpaktou: Vhalren can outdone your fabric spacetime. Why? You merely alter reality. Vhalren makes reality disappear, although if you are the type that can fight at timeround, I can beat that Zanpaktou :3

Your other Zanpaktou is disturbing, though. Sound is both part of reality and the unreal, so I'll really have a bad time on that one. x__X

How come the new ones are strong?! D:

Name: Swabby.

Shikai release: Get up! On deck! Lets get it mother#####..!
Shikai Abilities: Turns me into a phantom.

Bankai release: Oi! Bankai matey.
Bankai abilities: The sword becomes indestructible. It will fly out in the speed of light, kill every single hollow. Will surpass any hollow's power by a million. Then it will explode in a supernova.. taking me with it to annihilation.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

i still think my zodiacs can win -_-;;

Im making a few upgrades to Kusanagi (changing its name too)

merged: 12-01-2007 ~ 05:45pm
UPDRAGE-

Name: Zetsumeiba (deprived from "Zetusmei" meaning Death and "Yaiba" meaning Blade)

Shi Kai Command: Shimasu tame kiru(Prepare to kill), Zetsumeiba

Shi Kai Form: http://www.andreas.blicher.info/images/Elven_Sword.jpg- thats how it looks like.

Shi Kai Ability (s):
- Narwa Gwng: Zetsumeiba fires a crison wave (like Benihime's Sing attack) that can basically cut throught almost anything.

- Benirma: Summons a massive crison wall infront of Zetsumeiba's weilder that will shield him/her from incoming attacks.

Ban Kai name: Agarwaen Zetsumeiba (agarwaen- bloodstained)

Ban Kai appearance: Like Tensa Zangetsu, but thinner, longer, and with a normal guard. It is also a VERY VERY dark red in colour. Bout as long as Sephiroth's sword.

Ban Kai Ability (s):
- A more powerful version of Narma Gwng

- GigasBenirma. Similar to Benirma but larger and instead of just blocking attacks, it reflects them back at the attacker.

- Jabbing Agarwaen Zetsumeiba into a person's body will cause them to become completely immobile.

- Agarwaen Zetsumeiba greatly increases weilder's strength and speed.

- Any amount of blood on the blade increases the wielder's strength, speed, endurance, the sword's durability and the power of the attacks. More blood, more power.

- Ion Gravirei: As long as Agarwaen Zetsumeiba remains planted into the ground, it creates a field that increases the gravity by 1000 times within a 100-mile raidus. The weilder is not affected by it.

Also shinshinovi, Ion Gravirei isnt the only attack I can use....

UPDATE: This Zanpakatou idea has been discarded. Tossed away like a useless piece of paper. XD

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

@chaos850
I merely said that Ion Gravirei is my biggest problem if ever we fight. Other than that, I can fight you with the advantage at my side, but that never meant I'll just win that easily. o__O

Anyways, your Shi Kai upgrade is still no match against my Vhalren's Shi Kai (Vorpal, anyone?!). Besides, Narma Gwng is very similiar to Cero, if you'll say Benihime, that is, and I have that, at Ban Kai. +, my Cero Blast can be used similiarly to Hiroki Getsuga Tenshou. The new main problem you created for me, is Gigas Benirma. I can't imagine my Vorpal Blade being thrown back at me (althought my Vorpal can't harm me, but using my other attacks would be dangerous, so maybe Crissaegrim would be my best bet, but it uses a lot of spiritual energy. x__X;;). Agarwaen will not affect me, since my Ban Kai makes me passable through reality, that includes pain.

Anyways, the last 2 attributes before Ion Gravirei is very similiar to Tensa Zangetsu and, yeah, Shinshinovi Vhalren. WTH?! o__O

merged: 12-01-2007 ~ 09:26pm
BTW, @WingPilot2:
WTF?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD sorry, what the hell is that Zanpaktou, Kamikaze?! XD

ok...

i came up with a BANKAI

Zanpaktou Name: Shinkuyuki (crimson snow)(twin kodachi(semi-dagger.. the between of katana and a wakisashi))
Also known as the scariest Zanpaktou in all soul society history

Shikai Release Command: Haku Shinkuyuki (light crimson snowfall)
Form: -Twin crimson kodachi surrounded by a light mist of blood
(when not in mouvement)
- The mist will get ticker as the time pass by
Abilities: - the mist will follow each swings
(swings only not when i run away) with a 1.5 sec time difference, to create
confusion
- Shinkuyuki no Assaku (Shinkuyuki no compression)can condense any kind of liquid to create a shield (so I can control the temperature)
- the user can control his blood (so cannot die of bleeding)
- Senbon kurenai kyoujin (the thousand of assassins blade): the mist can be condense to be use as flying daggers

Bankai name: Shinkuyuki otoshiana (Shinkuyuki trap)
Bankai Form: same blade, but now crimson snow fall around the wielder
Bankai execution: - drop a small amount of blood on the twins Zanpaktous
- make a cross with the swords
- jump toward the sky
- throws a sword toward the ground the other toward the sky
- Screams BAKAI
Bankai abilities: - Ooyuki (Fierce snowfall): create a blizzard of crimson snow.. (OOOo SCARY lol)
- Shinkuyuki no Genjutsu: can create a genjutsu (with the snow) to control all ppl mind
- Shinkuyuki no Assaku: surrounds the opponent with a tick compressed mist to implode the opponent ^^"

And that is how I Own you ppl ^^ ...LOL

merged: 12-02-2007 ~ 06:49am
LOL... hahaha a real Kamikaze... lol

Name: kyuuisaisha ken hakaisha(savior-kyuuisaisha,destroyer-hakai(...)

Shi Kai Command: jikoku taishite handanryoku(time for judment)

Shi Kai Form: spear,1 blade on top 1 blade on bottom that represents light and darkness

Shi Kai Ability (s):
-destined time-extends in a limitless measure(passive)
-inferno blaze-spins in a place that causes a wide area of fires,while spinning it also creates a tornado of fire
-heaven's ground-creates a barrier for me and invurnable for a short time it also heals me when inside the barrier

Ban Kai name: joukai ken makai(joukai-heaven,ken-and,makai-hell)

Ban Kai appearance: giant spear(combination of 2 glaives),1 giant glaive on top 1 giant glaive on bottom that represents death and life

Ban Kai Ability (s):
-destined links-extends in a limitless measure(passive),can pass through anything
-hidden time- everything will slow(except me)
-death's call- its an upgraded version of inferno blaze but this skill has an earthquake effect that stuns who are in the area(except me)
-judgment-(final attack)it consumes all my energy then,all enemies will die,any fallen/hurt allies will be healed or resurected

Mine is way more powerful than any of you peeps. But it kills me after the bankai is performed. Always a downside to something.

Gonzie: If it won't kill you, DON'T overpower your zanpaktou!

merged: 12-02-2007 ~ 03:23pm
My shikai makes me a phantom too. Your attacks can't hit me.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

@ shinshinovi:

*shunpos 10 metres from shinshinovi* BAN KAI! *sticks Agarwaen Zetsumeiba into the ground* ION GRAVIREI! *shunpos above shinshinovi's body that is stuck to the ground* *fires a storm of Bala at shinshinovi and finishes of with a Gran Rey Cero* XD

page 2 of 16 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 Next » 373 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.