Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Create your own Zanpaktou! :D - Minitokyo

Create your own Zanpaktou! :D

Tagged under Bleach

page 3 of 16 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 Next » 373 total items

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Non-Descript Living Organism

@chaos850
You are underestimating me, ain't you?

*shinshinovi took all hits, ended up getting bloody.*
"...looks like I don't even need Ban Kai on you." I said, while my face is plastered on the rough surface.

chaos850 retorted, "Oh, whaddayamean by that, huh? You can't ev- eh?"
chaos850 suddenly stopped talking when he felt a very strong reiatsu, a reiatsu incomparable even to the strongest Vaizards he ever fought. He look closer at shinshinovi, which shocked him more.

He saw a different Shinshinovi, coated with blood. And worse, he's standing mightily against his Ion Gravirei, as if he's ignoring it. The blood that is covering shinshinovi is glowing red hot, and spurts of blood keep on dancing around his Zanpaktou, Vhalren.

"Dark Metamorphosis."

5 secs later, 2 bodies lay on the floor, one, whose life force is desperately clinging to life, while the other body can no longer be considered a body, for it has been mutilated to a degree more demonic than ever.

"...I.. told you... you can't beat me. I beat... mys..elf." shinshinovi gasped, as his own allies arrived at the site of battle.

One who picked him up, a beauty incomparable to anyone in the world, blurted out:
"...you unleashed your inner lust, don't you? ...Idiot."
---------------------
That would be the fast finish. Here's the 'normal system':
---------------------
Chaos suddenly used flash step, about 10 meters away from Shinshinovi, and without hesitation, initiated his Ban Kai. A black cloud erupted, and Agarwaen Zetsumeiba surfaced. Chaos continued, as he strook the ground, activating his deadly Ion Gravirei, surprising Shinshinovi.

Before Shinshinovi can react, Chaos suddenly appeared above him, and fired a hailstorm of Balas on him. Not contented on his carnage, he fired a Grand Royal Cero, an ability supposedly only available to Aizen Sousuke's Espada. An explosion rocked the land, and after the chaotic explosion diffused itself, a huge crater was born on the spot where Shinshinovi was supposed to be.

"HAH! ALL TALK, NO WORK MAKE ONE A DULL LOSER! AHAHAHAHAHA!" Chaos laughed, believing he won, landslide.

"What are you saying? I may be slow, but that does not mean I can't use Shunpo myself." Shinshinovi said, his blade already at point-blank towards Chaos.
And before Chaos could react, a beam of light suddenly appeared, engulfing both warriors in the air.

Chaos managed to elude the surprise that came from Shinshinovi, but his right arm is already gone. He looked up, confused, while staring at the man who severed him, who's shoulders are also bleeding.

"...how?!" Chaos can only wonder.
"Simple. Ion Gravirei only affects the land, right? You sure hit me with those Bala crap from you. WTH, I am the one who should ask questions. You're not an Espada and yet, you can use those?!" Shinshinovi snarled back at Chaos, while his eyes are already glowing, instinct, indeed. Instinct that prevails.

"DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT! HOW DID YOU ESCAPED MY GRAVIREI?!"

Shinshinovi waved his blade towards him and shot back, "Fine. Look at this."
Chaos looked. Shinshinovi extended his arm to his own energy beam, and it disappeared.

"WTF?" Chaos can only blurt.
"You see," Shinshinovi began, "my Vhalren's Vorpal Blade is not just a kidou-based attack. It's actually a dimension-type of sort, which cuts anything that passes to this light that my Vorpal Blade made. ANYTHING will disappear on it, except a high-density living reiatsu, like a shinigami who's level is at a Captain's level or higher. THAT does not mean they can't be cut. You is the perfect example." then he pointed his blade at Chaos' lost arm, and continued, "However, I, am invulnerable against dimension-type attacks."

As were to prove his claim, Shinshinovi then pulled his arm out of the light's rays, and his arm are still intact.

"...no way... don't tell me..."

"Yep!" Errione grinned, "I fired a minimized Vorpal Blade on the ground where my body is still severely affected by your Gravirei, before that SOAB Cero got me. The area where your Ion Gravirei is affecting around me has been neutralized by my Vorpal, although it took me hell of a time to do it, so I got no choice but to eat 4 or 5 shots from your Bala..."

Chaos decided to continue his analysis, "...which explains your bloody shoulder. Then you used Shunpo out of the Ion Gravirei's field while controlling your Vorpal Blade." But his shock has been replaced by a grin, and blurted out, "You are still at an disadvantage, dood. You might have cut my arm, but I'm more than certain that power of yours ate a lot of energy. And you can only fight me at mid-air, and I'm certain you are bad when it comes to speed."

Shinshinovi frowned, and retorted back, "...well, yeah. But let's even out the playing field, shall we?"

And using the spiritual particles that holds him in mid-air, Shinshinovi activated his Ban Kai.

The long, yet tedious battle continues.
-your move, Chaos. XD-

Sparda's missing Teacher. No MSG added. pH 9.5.

Oh yeah:

"Edge" - WiP name
Nothing flash - but the principle of the blade is similar to Ichigo's Zangetsu - the energy released from the tip of the blade thing.
Think that - but for the whole sharp edge of the blade; that's shikai.
Bankai however, gets rid of the physical blade altogether, leaving just the hilt and stuff - instead, it uses the shinigami's reiatsu to form the shape/size/etc. of the blade, leading to a seemingly infinite number of possibilities and attacks. Think of it as a siphon of energy, transforming raw energy into a pure weapon.
Not sure how it would look, I imagine something fairly big and chunky (especially the hilt, and stuff).
:D

Signature

@shinshinovi...dun control me mate...

lets back up to the part where u controlled my mouth....

Quote: *shinshinovi took all hits, ended up getting bloody.*
"...looks like I don't even need Ban Kai on you." I said, while my face is plastered on the rough surface.

(If u want me to use my ultimate fan character, King Ryoku, u dont stand a chance...)

Ryoku smiled at shinshinovi's pathetic body. Ryoku walked foward, getting closer to shinshinovi and whispered, "Kurohitsugi..."

After the black coffin had faded, Ryoku used his flash step above shinshinovi's dying body, placed his hands together and shouted, "JIKERDOR!" A ball of lightning formed infront of his palms and flew straight down at shinshinovi, finishing him off, once and for all...

MWUHAHAHAHAHAA!

Spoiler (show)

(A lil background story on Ryoku: During his soul chain's last erosion, someone pissed him of soo bad it started to drop off. Once it had been destroyed, Ryoku started to transform into a Hollow, but he resisted...And the mask started to form first... Just before the mask could finish forming, an inexperienced Shinigami arrived and quickly tried to perform Soul Burial on him. It worked, and Ryoku landed in Soul Society. Ryoku wanted to become a Shinigami and after some time, did become one. Shortly after he passed the exam with flying colours, Ryoku's hollow emerged... He went in search for the Vaizard who taught him to surpess and control his hollow within. After training with them, he returned to his Shinigami career, never letting his hollow loose again. He climbed up in the ranks to one day being the Captain-Commander. One night, his hollow finally broke out after hundreds of years. After slaughtering many of his comrades, he opened a portal into a Hueco Mundo and stayed there for the next few centuries. While there, he consumed at least 6 Vasto Lordes and many other hollows. Being in full hollow form, Aizen approached him, asking him to become an arrancar. Instead of using his eyes to fight a battle, Ryoku normally depended upon his reitsu sensing abilities to feel where his enemies are and thus did not watch Aizen's shikiai. Ryoku refused and decided instead to kill Aizen and his men. He killed Aizen by firing a Byakuri to his forehead and impaled Gin and Tosen. He stole the Hougyoku from Aizen and merged with it, regaining most of his sanity and a humanoid form back. As he was once a Captain-Commander, Ryoku knew where the King's Key was kept and he used it to infiltrate the King's Castle and kill the current Monarch of Soul Society and steal his throne.)

MWUHAHAHAAA!

Now now children, stop fighting about whose zanpaktou is better than others, as all of yours are not as powerful as my shikai. The end.

(""\O.O/"")-"meow"

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

@chaos850
Uh, you should stick to the storyline, you know. o.o
Besides, I just practised writing. I'm a writer con artist. Click my page if you don't believe me. :)

@Deathbonewitch
HAH, look at wingpilot's Zanpaktou, and all of us are pwned, LITERALLY! XD

lol..... oo btw i can control the blood i can see

@Shinshinovi

noo...his shikai makes him a phantom, we cant touch him but neither can he touch us >.<

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

@Everyone

Notice for this Thread is now Updated:
-Please choose your Zanpaktou accordingly. Once you posted a single Zanpaktou, that Zanpaktou shall be your Zanpaktou, and only one Zanpaktou per person. Do this so we can avoid any more confusion on our powers. XD
And yeah, the skills you specified must be also declared 'Final'. No skills like total annihilation (except WingPilot-san, his Zanpaktou is uber-kewl XDDD
). Also specify your weaknesses (DeathBoneWitch and I already specified our weaknesses :3) so that we can balance it out. Ain't fun if it ain't got backfires, ya know :P

Declare your Zanpaktous. Thank you.
-------------------
Shinshinovi's Zanpaktou is Vhalren.

WingPilot's zanpaktou is the Swabby. A name told to specify comrades in the high seas. It looks like a cutlass. A medium sized one edge sword with a fencing guard. Shikai is called phantom and bankai is called Omni-hollow.

*Wing releases shikai. He swings at shinshinovi and hits. But the blade passes through him like a ghost.
Me: DOH! C'mon. Why can't you hit?!

*Tests the sword on myself. The sword cuts my arm off*
Me: Owww! Ow.. Ow.. Ow.. Ow.. Mommy!

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDD

@ WingPilot2

dont u think the whole Super Nova stuff is a bit excessive?
sure its kool but its a little over the top if u know what i mean

btw, my Zanpaktou is still ONI DAICHI!
i am still in the process of mastering it and so am not sure if more powers will arise from it or not. i hope there arent any more so i dont anger shinshinovi-san (shudders at the thought of facing Vhalren)

my main weakness is speed, (Oni Daichi is freaking HEAVY!)
but assaid from that, i tried to make it as well rounded as posible.

FYI: dont get any ideas just cause my Zanpaktou is heavy, i can still kick your guys asses

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Don't worry condor07, my weakness is also speed (although it's not my MAIN weakness, since I am a bit fast too). Guy likes Kurosaki Ichigo would surely be a problem for me. /swt

Whoa, now I made an army of Renegade Shinigamis! XP

HAHA! Ryoku + Zetsumeiba = SPEED!

Weakness: Not the strongest.

merged: 12-07-2007 ~ 07:46pm
Also may i suggest adding in the appearance of ur Zanpakatou's spirit in?

merged: 12-07-2007 ~ 07:52pm
i changed Zetsumeiba's appearance.

merged: 12-07-2007 ~ 08:01pm
Ok here is the template-

Name:
Shi Kai Command:
Shi Kai Form:
Shi Kai Ability (s):
Ban Kai name:
Ban Kai appearance:
Ban Kai Ability (s):

Weakness:
Spirit Appearance:

Zetsumeiba's Spirit's Appearance: http://ivybeth.deviantart.com/art/Neon-Grizzly-50924465 but well...u know, human...

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Vhalren takes the form of a phantom.
BTW, somethin` developed during our 'sparring sessions' with Chaos-san:

Hikari Tsubasa (Light Wing)
-NEW ABILITY ACQUIRED-

Only usable during Shi Kai form. Vhalren uses it's own Vorpal Blade to transport it's owner to any destination 3x the normal speed of Shunpo. Can only be used per minute after it has been used initially. Also protects the user from any reiatsu-type attacks, but kidou-based attacks can stop it, but will not damage the user, for this is the effect of kidou-neutralization ability of Vorpal Blade (as demonstrated VS Chaos' Ion Gravirei). Another backfire of the ability is that not only it consumes spirit energy, it also consumes the user's Kidou output.

*Steals one of Byakuya's blades from bankai second form*

Me: Chire Zenbonzakura! Mwahahahaha..

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

@Chaos
Hmm, I'm still busy illustrating some chapter covers (and a Calendar) for some fanwork out there, I'll consider the appearance thing later.

Chaos850: That spirit looks gangsta.. and way cool.

merged: 12-08-2007 ~ 01:21am
Here is the spirit in mine.

photobucket.com/WingPilot/Captain.jpg

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

lol, Captain Jack Sparrow? LOL

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

OMG WTF, NO WONDER HE CUT YOUR OWN ARM AHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

hmm.. was mine too overpowed?

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Oh yeah, everyone:

Please give me an appropriate name for this thread's FanFic version. I'll give mine now.

12th Division [Human Resources and Information Research Technology Division] Captain Shinshinovi Mal'Errione. :)

BTW, some slots on the Captains is different, since this is a fanfic:
-Instead of 13, there'll be 15 Divisions.
-Kuchiki Byakuya is the 1st Division Captain, which makes him our Commander-General.
-Kurosaki Ichigo is considered a Hero, who died for Soul Society.
-Our Fanfic takes place 2,700 years after the Hueco Mundo arc, and Aizen (yeah, him!) is dead.
-Kuchiki Rukia is now a Vice-Captain of the 5th Division.
-The 5th Division's Captain is FORBIDDEN to be viewed, thus, this slot is now occupied.
-Arrancars roam freely because of the Hougyoku's remnants.

Choose your Divisions accordingly -if you want to be stated as "Captain", that is~ ^^

1st Division -Command Corps- [Kuchiki Byakuya]
2nd Division -Secret Corps - [Unoccupied]
3rd Division -Anti-Arrancar Corps- [Shinji Hirako]
4th Division -Healers Corps- [Orihime Inoue]
5th Division -Kidou Corps- [OCCUPIED]
6th Division -Quincy Corps- [Unoccupied] [Ameratasu (Uryuu) Ishida] -Honorary Captain-
7th Division -Media Corps- [Unoccupied]
8th Division -Trainers Unit- [Unoccupied]
9th Division -Special Forces- [Unoccupied]
10th Divison -Defense Corps- [Unoccupied]
11th Division -Frontline Corps- [Unoccupied] -preferably chaos-san, so that he can take on the name "Chaos Kenpachi"-
12th Division -Human Resources and Information Research Technology Corps- [Shinshinovi Mal'Errione]
13th Division -Diplomatic Agency- [Unoccupied]
14th Division -Recruitment Unit- [Unoccupied]
15th Division -Warning: This Slot is the Hero! Occupy at your own Risk!- -Chronology Department- [Unoccupied]

Gudlak! XD

10th division (Soul Society inner city swashbucklers) Captain Wing Waterz.

We are like policemen that follow no guidelines. We take no prisoners. Job is to defend the folks from hollows. Thats the ONLY kind of criminal in our book.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

I'm 10th captain with shiro-chan as my vice ^^

merged: 12-11-2007 ~ 08:24am
ash.. i didn t saw wing pilot >< lol ok i m 9th LOL

merged: 12-11-2007 ~ 08:28am
9th Division -Special Forces- Savenerasu Sor

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Toushiro Hitsugaya has died along with Soul Society's heralded Hero, Kurosaki Ichigo, in the Hougyoku war. But yeah, make your Vice-Captains too. Just remember that these Vice-Captains are not allowed to have Ban Kai, yet.

My Vice Captain's name is Lynx Al'Thor, and his Zanpaktou's name is Sphinx. No details given (a secret :D )

merged: 12-11-2007 ~ 08:34pm
And yeah, whosoever occupies the 10th division shall earn the title Kenpachi, the proof of a Shinigami's notoriety at battles. :)

page 3 of 16 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 Next » 373 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.