Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Create your own Zanpaktou! :D - Minitokyo

Create your own Zanpaktou! :D

Tagged under Bleach

page 4 of 16 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 Next » 373 total items

8th division captain condor san reporting for duty, this division is primaraly for weeding out those who arent cut out to be shinigami, and makeing them all stronger.

sasori07

sasori07

The Soul Scorpion

wow, these are some cool Zanpakutous! ill have mine submitted when i get home. im at skool and it sucks.

merged: 12-12-2007 ~ 01:13am
is the 9th division taken or not cause my Zampakutou idea is perfect for that division

merged: 12-12-2007 ~ 01:16am
if 9th is ocupied, i will be 2nd division, but only if 9th is ocupied.

I m the 9th mouhahahaha... mine is perfect for it..

merged: 12-12-2007 ~ 09:53am
but my vice is still named Shiro-chan LOL

Me as 11? BUT RYOKU IS KING! MWUHAHAHA! Fine then...Chaos Kenpachi is weird....I'm getting a jap name...the jap version of Chaos...BRB

Kaosu Kenpachi?
Ranmyaku Kenpachi?

KAOSU

Ok Kaosu Kenpachi it is!

11th Division, Frontline Corps, Captain: Kaosu Kenpachi with his Zanpakatou, Zetsumeiba.

Name: Kagehyoujinmaru (the multiplyng blades of fire and ice)
Unsealed form: a normal katana with a blue and red hilt and sheath
Initial Release Command: Spread your blades Kagehyoujinmaru
Shikai Form: user combines the sword and sheath together to form a double bladed naginata with one end on fire and the other completely frozen. The blades can extend from the ends of the naginata as if they had a wire connecting them and they freeze or melt whatever they touch.
Shikai Abilities:
Frozen Coffin- user wraps the frozen side of the naginata around the opponent and tightens it until eventually the opponent freezes and shatters
Whirlwind of Fire and Ice-Blades break off the naginata and begin to revolve around the opponent cutting, burning, and freezing him all at once until he dies
Hell Fire- The fire end of the naginata is thrust deep underground causing plumes of lava to engulf the enemy
Bankai Name: Dairyuren Kagehyoujinmaru (the twin dragons of the multiplying blades of fire and ice)
Bankai Form: The naginata splits into a fire sword and an ice sword then the user is covered half in lava and half in ice. It would look similar to hitsugaya's bankai except with half being lava instead of ice
Bankai Execution: The user holds the naignata horizontally out in front of him and throws it spinning upward and says Bankai. in the air the blade splits into two swords and when the user catches them he is half covered in lava and half in ice.
Bankai Abilities: user can shoot fire dragons and ice dragons from his swords, and is granted extreme speed and control over all earth around and water in the atmosphere
Thousand Year Prison of Hell-Molten Lava rises from the ground and circles around the opponent eventually closing in on him trapping him within the plumes of lava
White Night Devastation- User charges at the enemy with the ice sword and upon contact the enemy is instantly vaporized into tiny ice crystals
Final Attack-Glacial Desertion-The user replicates himself in order to do a double charge strike with both the fire and ice sword eventually resulting in the enemy being struck through by a giant fire dragon and a giant ice dragon at the same time. The attack is somewhat dangerous because if it fails the sword is returned to its original state and canot be returned to bankai or shikai for a whole day

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Non-Descript Living Organism

At least you're notorious, Chaos-kun. >:)

Looks like Shadowforce is the next Hitsugaya Toushiro for us, ne? ^^
Note: After all the Taicho slots are occupied, I'll proceed with the fanfic. :D

Sparda's missing Teacher. No MSG added. pH 9.5.

sasori07

sasori07

The Soul Scorpion

Very well, here is my Zanpakutou:

Name: Sasori (scorpion)

Permanent Shi Kai (it is always like this)

Shi Kai Form: a scorpion tail sprouting from the base of the wielders neck and hanging like a braid of hair to the base of the spine. The wielder can extend the tail to a maximum length of 15 feet and it is basically the equivalent of a third arm

Shi Kai Abilities: the tail can strike faster than the eye can follow

The bone that the tail is made of is harder than steel

While the tails sting is sharp, it lacks the capability to deal damage to armored people, however it is a piercing weapon and so has the ability to puncture anything, even if to just prick the flesh a slight bit.

The sting secretes a deadly poison; if anyone has blood drawn by the tail the poison enters the bloodstream and gets to work. The poison causes the body to go numb in a few minutes and will kill the victim within three days unless an antidote is provided.

Ban Kai Form: 2 more tails sprout out of the wielders shoulder blades, one from each shoulder, giving the wielder 3 deadly tails. A pair of flat glowing stones appear in the hands of the wielder. The stones become a part of the wielders palm

Ban Kai Abilities: Has the same powers as Shi Kai as well as the following:

The tails can form an impregnable shield wall by wrapping around the wielder.

The stones can bend light, allowing the wielder to actually create solid objects out of light

The stones can also project beams of superheated light that burn whatever they touch. (Note: this action cannot be used if the stones are being used to create an object. However they can be used one stone making an object and the other firing a beam)

merged: 12-13-2007 ~ 02:51am
and since 9th division is now occupied i will take 2nd division

yeah.. perfect fit for your ability... commander of the mobile corps.. ^^

Hey....Zetsumeiba is Ryoku's Zanpakatou...I'm making another for Kaosu...BRB

sasori07

sasori07

The Soul Scorpion

BTW Sasoris Ban Kai is: Kyouou Ketsueki San Te-ru Sasori (Feast of Blood, Three Tails of the Sorpion)

merged: 12-13-2007 ~ 01:01pm
here is my full title:

2nd Division -Secret Corps Captain Sasori Ketsueki Oumono

merged: 12-13-2007 ~ 01:08pm
@ chaos850

i cant draw so i cant really show you my Zanpakutous spirit
srry i really wish i could

Name: Ragnarokku (Rack-na-rock-ooh)

Sealed Form: http://dr0ps.deviantart.com/art/katanna-32761223

Shi Kai Command: Higa Orosu (Take him/her/them down), Ragnarokk!

Shi Kai Form: http://darkness127.deviantart.com/art/Great-Sword-16155378

Shi Kai Ability (s): None. Its just bloody powerful...

Ban Kai name: Ani'la (Ah-nee-lah) Ragnarokku

Ban Kai appearance: http://swotwister13.deviantart.com/art/Buster-Sword-58522834

Ban Kai Ability (s): Ani'la Ragnarokk is virtually unbreakable; As time passes and the battle heats up, Ani'la Ragnarokk increases the weilder's strenght and speed.

Weakness: It's slow

Spirit Appearance: http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/dunno242/coolaminemangaguy.jpg

merged: 12-13-2007 ~ 01:48pm
@sasori07

u dun have to draw it...i didnt draw mine...i took it from dA...soo go the net and look for a pic...

Ok...Ryoku and Zetsumeiba and not my official characters.

My official characters are Kaosu Kenpachi, Captain of the 11th Division, and Rudhnuar.

UPDATE: My official characters are Ryoku Kenpachi, Captain of the 11th Division, and Ragnarokku

sasori07

sasori07

The Soul Scorpion

kool stuff Chaos

Why, Thank yew!

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Looks like I'll have to draw Vhalren after I finish all my duties. :)
Anyways, to those who might ask what's my vice-captain's Zanpaktou and details:

===Gotei 15 Protection Squads Dvision Information Sheet No. 12===
Jyu Ni Ban Tai Taicho Shinshinovi Aeir Mal'Errione Squadron
Vice-Captain: Lynx Al'Thor [Sphinx]

Sphinx
Sealed Form: 2 Daggers without a Blade Guard.
Shi Kai Command: Assassinate, Sphinx!
Shi Kai Form: 2 Katars occupying the user's arms, elbow-lenght. Strangely for a Katar, both blades have no edge.

Abilities: -The 12th Division Captain declined to reveal his vice-captain's abilities.-
LOL.

sasori07

sasori07

The Soul Scorpion

after thinking about it i must relinquish my title as Ketsueki Oumono, as it means "Blood King" which is more approtiate for Sovo-kun.

my correct title is Sasori Oumono (Scoripon King)

merged: 12-13-2007 ~ 10:15pm
srry bout the mix up

merged: 12-13-2007 ~ 11:06pm
my Vice Captian is as follows

2nd Division Vice Captain Bara (Rose)

Zanpakutou: Ibara (Thorn)
Zanpakutou Shi Kai form: A rose vine whip that cant break. (this is a permanent form)
Abilities: a division secret

name:Dakini
inital release Chant:Show thy self
Inital form:Wushi Sword with long white ribbon attached to bottom

merged: 12-14-2007 ~ 05:02am
Name: Zazori(goddess of illusion)
unreleased form: a wakizashi, white and gold
Shi Kai Command: Show Thy Self.
Shi Kai Form:Chinese Dao broadsword with long white ribbon attached to pommel, usually wrapped around the arm.
Shi Kai Abilities:
Sword can be swung and thown around by ribbon(like kratos(god of war) )
Zazori and her owner can attack from different dimensions.

Ban Kai Name: Himori Zazori no Shin
Bankai Form:two Da Dao Swords with ribbon on pommel, ribbons wrap up arms and form wings on the owner's back. long white scarf is formed around owner's neck.
Abilities: Dimension attacks, owner can fly,and swords can be still thrown. whenever swords are swung, it luminates white spirital energy.
No kosshin ryu(trap of mirrors): swords are thrown between different dimensions repeatedly.

ok... nicknamed as Ketsueki Oumono (at chaos850 request)

MY request?

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Okay, some corrections:

Lynx Al'Thor is my 3rd Seat.
My Vice-Captain is a surprise. ^__^

oo i meant sasori's

Suggestion: Write a lil bio/BG story on ur character, give a pic or description on his/her looks

Also, I made some small changes to Rudhnuar.

And, I would like to say that the pics I use are not mine. I did not draw them and I'm just using them to show how my Zanpakatou looks like.

TY.

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Gotei 15 Divisions of Protection Squads
Squad Division Leader Profiles [CONFIDENTIAL]

12th Division: Technology Bureau

Current Captain: Shinshinovi Mal'Errione
Zanpaktou's Name: Vhalren

Captain's Profile History (in chronological order)

-Became a Shinigami at age 5
-Attained Shi Kai at age 5
-Attained Ban Kai at age 15
-Attained Mastery of Kidou at age 15
-Attained 3rd Seat Ranking at age 15
-Attained Vice-Captain status at age 16
-Mastered Ban Kai at age 16
-Listed as "MIA" at age 17, but returned after 6 months, and he started moving around Soul Society with his eyes closed, and has never opened them ever since. Reasons is unknown, with the exception of the So Taicho.
-Declared a Captain at age 18
-Defeated 3 Arrancars during the Hi Ban (Final Fire) wars.
-Enlisted as part of an expedition team led by Captain Shinji Hirako, vacating his captain status temporarily.
-Has mastered all 4 Shinigami Battle Traits.

This person is a calm, yet silent type of individual, with a good sense of humor. Somehow, this man becomes quite loud when he is close to the 11th Division Captain. An individual who considers his every work an art, he admires the anatomy of a female lustfully, and yet he ensures this is not perversion. Known for his remarkable intellect, he has invented several important Shinigami weapons and accesories that has boosted Soul Society's campaign on the pseudo-arrancars, including the famous Rasenpill (spiral pill).

Little is known about this person when it comes to his family background. Rumor has it that his zanpaktou itself is his brother, but no records of a certain Shinshinovi Vhalren has been declared in Soul Society's Shinigami Census. He has been enlisted by former Captain Urahara Keisuke, and has been recommended by Shihouin Yoruichi(

page 4 of 16 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 Next » 373 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.