Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Create your own Zanpaktou! :D - Minitokyo

Create your own Zanpaktou! :D

Tagged under Bleach

page 5 of 16 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next » 373 total items

Gotei 15 Divisions of Protection Squads
Squad Division Leader Profiles [CONFIDENTIAL]

11th Division: Frontline Corps

Current Captain: Kaosu Kenpachi
Zanpaktou's Name: Ragnarokku

Captain's Profile History (in chronological order):

-Became a Shinigami at age 3
-Attained Shi Kai at age 4
-Attained Ban Kai at age 11
-Mastered Ban Kai at age 12
-Declared a Captain at age 16 when he defeated, but didn't kill, the current Captain at that time in the presence of over 200 squad members.
-Followed an Arrancar into Huecon Mundo at the age of 19. He spent 5 years in there, killing Hollows and Arrancar on a daily basis. He defeated at least 2 Vasto Lorde level Arrancar during his time there.

Captain's Personal Information:
The Captain of 11th Division possesses a lust for combat, he enjoys every moment he spends fighting and is constantly on the look-out for more battles. Howver, despite his love for the fight, this Shinigami does not take much pleasure in killing.

The Captain is an individual with an insane amount of reiatsu and incredible strength. He is the strongest member in all of the Gotei 15 in terms of brute strength.

During his stay in Hueco Mundo, Kaosu was exposed to some of the Hougyoku's remnants. He wasn't exposed to alot of the Hougyoku thus his Hollow abilities are limited. He has, however, learned to use two Hollow powers, Bala and Cero.

Kenpachi Taicho has a daughter, whom he had named Mizuho. Mizuho's mother died several months after her daughter's birth and Kaosu has been raising her ever since. (Mizuho has the diction of Nel in her child form, the combined personality of the childish Nel and Yachiru and the appearance of Pan from DBZ[very young one in DBZ not GT])

(Age in fanfic: 683)

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Non-Descript Living Organism

Special Report [CONFIDENTIAL]

5th Division Corps
Current Captain: Not revealed by the So Taicho. Only 3 Captains are allowed to view him, which are as follows:

3rd Division [Anti-Arrancar Corps] Shinji Hirako
11th Division [Frontline Corps] Kaosu Kenpachi
12th Division [Human Resources and Information Research Technology Corps] Shinshinovi Mal'Errione

Captain's Profile History is Top-Secret. Partial Knowledge is given to the 11th and 12th Division Captains, while full knowledge has been given to the So Taicho and the 3rd Division Captain.

This unit has been given special powers by the Office of the 46.
This unit has been given So Taicho powers, as approved by the So Taicho himself.
The office of the 5th Division is holded by the Vice-Captain. The location of the 5th Division Captain is of utmost secrecy, with the priority level at high. Only the So Taicho, 5th Division Vice-Captain, and the 3 Captains stated above are the only ones who knows the location of the said Captain.

Sparda's missing Teacher. No MSG added. pH 9.5.

Umm...So Taicho is Captain-Commander Kuchiki Byakuya right?

merged: 12-17-2007 ~ 11:21am
New ability:

No name- Very similar to Getsuga Tenshou but faster and more powerful. It can also only travel in a straight line. When in Ban Kai, this attack is even faster and even more powerful.

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Kuchiki Byakuya: I can't believe that you forgot that I, the leader of the most powerful clan among the Great 4 Noble Houses of Soul Society, is the current Commander-General of the Gotei 15. /swt

-Note: Byakuya's power is 10x greater than any of the Captains in this fanfic. He also obtained new skills which are not permitted to be revealed. Besides, he has no battle sequence in this fanfic anyway. /swt-

merged: 12-17-2007 ~ 08:27pm
And yeah, Chaos, you can't make that kind of ability.
You know the reason. ;)

sasori07

sasori07

The Soul Scorpion

i will have my bio submitted shortly.

though u guys might not like what it reviels...

my bio is in progress

(Not official) *takes out gun and shoots Byakuya in the head*

What I meant was that "So Taicho" means "Captain-Commander" right?

I wasn't asking who the Captain-Commander was, that I knew.

merged: 12-18-2007 ~ 08:24am

Quote by shinshinovi
And yeah, Chaos, you can't make that kind of ability.
You know the reason. ;)

Which one, the Getsuga Tenshou attack or the Cero + Bala.

merged: 12-18-2007 ~ 10:12am
Is this gonna be a RPG or a fanfic?

I made some changes to Kaosu's Zanpakatou. Changed name and Shi Kai command.

sasori07

sasori07

The Soul Scorpion

2nd Division -Secret Corps

Current Captain: Sasori Oumono

Zanpaktou's Name: Sasori

Birth name was Oumono

Became Shinigami at the age of 14

Achieved Shi Kai at the age of 15

As Oumono gained Shi Kai: the weapon merged with him so now he is the physical manifestation of his weapon in human form. This was met with suspicion as he is the only Shinigami to successfully bind with his Zanpaktou since Baishin

As a precaution Oumono was banished from soul society by So Taicho Kuchiki Byakuya until he could fully control his Zanpaktou.

Oumono then spent the next 6 years in Huecon Mundo training

Achieved Ban Kai at the age of 20 by defeating a Vasto Lorde in single combat and absorbing a portion of its power

Upon gaining Ban Kai, Oumono discovered what his Zanpaktou spirit really was. (Will be explained later in biography)

At age 21 he returned to Soul Society, just in time to help ward off a hollow attack

Was reinstated into the Gotei 15 by the So Taicho and quickly became a ranking officer in the 2nd division

Was declared captain at the age of 25

Sasori Oumono is a laid back sort of man normally with scraggily unkempt dirty blond hair and greenish blue eyes. His finger nails are filed to a fairly sharp point so that he basically has claws. In combat he is a vicious warrior capable of fighting on equal footing with the man holding the title of Kenpachi.

Confidential report: Zanpaktou spirit of Sasori
As Sasori Oumono achieved Ban Kai all the memories of his Zanpaktou spirit flowed into him. They revealed one major thing amongst everything.

The spirit of Sasori is a Vasto Lorde without a body.

Sasori was originally a Vasto Lorde of great power, however he was betrayed by his brothers and sisters and had his body destroyed. But the spirit did not die; instead it survived on one motive: vengeance. The creature went to Soul Society and hid itself in a Zanpaktou that was later claimed by the Shinigami Oumono

So in this sense: Sasori Oumono is part Vasto Lorde.

Tsk. Equal footing with me?

Zanpaktou Name: Timshal ("thou Mayest" or basically "choice")
Iniital Release: Reveal the countless paths, Timshal!

Unreleased form: basic Katana, little over 4 feet long blade. hilt is blue with a white tie in.

Shi Kai form: See special ability

Ability: capablale of becoming any physical weapon (E.G. a spear, or a whip)
How useful the weapon is will depend of the users skill of the weapon type
P.S. if it becomes a distance weapon, timshal will return back to the wielder automatically

weakness: user has to slide their hand over at least half the weapon to change it into another form.

Bankai: "infinitas Timshal" (Infinite Choice)

allows the weapon to take any power the user wants or has seen before
(E.G. the user could copy Byakuya Kuchiki's Senbonzakura, or Renjis Zabimaru (their bankais would be severely weakenend))
the transformation move is simply clapping the hands then

Pros: fits into nearly any situation
Cons: the transfromation move and the fact that every weapoon has a weakness of some sort.

...its quite powerful...actually...its like god-modding...

U can use it as a gun or or an A-bomb or something...

Then again...being Captain-class Shinigami, we may be able to dogde, reflect or withstand it....

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

@chaos850
"So Taicho" means "1st Captain", similiar to "Sodaime". Instead of using "Ichi", formality made that rule of thumb. :)
And yeah, I was talking about Getsuga Tenshou. Ir's Ichigo's trademark, and it would be a defilement to a dead man's soul, ain't it?
Bala and Cero is acceptable. :)

Regarding the thread, this is a fanfic. :)

Regarding Sasori and Kaosu, maybe Sasori can fight Kenpachi on a normal scale. Catch, Kenpachi is Kenpachi. Besides, even Errione always have a hard time fighting Kenpachi on a tooth n` nail basis, so he always uses his head, so Kenpachi always gets pissed off when Errione does some 'magic'. XD

And in the fanfic, Kenpachi and Errione are rivals, although good-natured. There's even a spoof in the draft about Kenpachi and Errione about to 'fight', and the current score is 49 - 51 in favor of Kenpachi (in previous 'fights') Bad luck strikes Errione, and Kenpachi 'wins' again, even though Errione has the advantage of choosing that week's 'theme'. What spoof? If you know Naruto, you'll know. ;)

EvilMow, your Ban Kai is good, but maybe you should edit it. Like, 'enables the user to partially copy one's ability'. Total copy is bad, and only Kakashi is allowed to do that.

Hatake Kakashi: OKAAAAY, WHY AM I MAKING AN APPEARANCE HERE?! /SWT

merged: 12-18-2007 ~ 09:01pm
Oh yeah, the Fanfic's Title is "Bleach: Remnants of the Hougyoku."

sasori07

sasori07

The Soul Scorpion

8th Division - Trainers Unit

Current Captain: Karasu

Zanpaktou's Name: Oni Daichi

Became Shinigami at the age of 37

Achieved Shi Kai at the age of 39

Achieved Ban Kai at the age of 278

Was credited with having the strongest earth Zanpaktou of his generation

Was declared captain at the age of 355

Is one of the oldest captains in the Gotei 15

Karasu is a venerable looking old man, currently at the age of 67. He has silver gray hair and seems rather frail; however his eyes betray his true self. His eyes are a deep ultramarine blue and burn with the fires of his soul. In combat, Karasu is a brilliant strategist who constantly uses his surroundings and abilities to his advantage. As the captain of the Trainers Unit, he oversees the Shinigami Academy with a watchful eye, never missing the students who show the most promise. In the Academy, Karasu personally oversees sparing; as it has always been his favorite subject and pastime. Some believe that, in some distant time, Karasu was the captain of the 11th Division, but was reassigned due to his age.

im sorry that i posted my bio on my brothers profile, hes gonna kill me

merged: 12-19-2007 ~ 07:41am
hey guys i just got an image of my Zampaktou's spirit

http://media.teamxbox.com/dailyposts/ElephantDemon.jpg

and here is my Shi Kai form except w/ a black blade instead of silver

http://www.southernswords.co.uk/POH-1020.jpg

merged: 12-19-2007 ~ 07:42am
ill try to get an image for my Ban Kai soon

Sasori, why do you have two profiles, and why is 67 years very old if you're a Shinigami?

Do you mean 670? and if you DO mean 670, Kenpachi is 683 in the fanfic. If you want old like Yamamoto old, thats over 2,000 years old.

Which means Shinji and Byakuya look that old in this fanfic, maybe older.

However, Inoue Orihime may reject aging which actually gives her and unlimited lifespan, unless someone destroys her brain or something. Being brain-dead, she cant do any rejecting or healing or any other thing.

Which gives me an idea! Use it if you want, Shinshinovi. But it aint really important soo I'll spoiler-fy it:

Spoiler (show)

Whenever Orihime rejects something, she must continue rejecting it or it will return to the way it was before. This means that if at any point, she accepts this event subsequent to rejecting it, it would return to the form it was before rejection. Abit difficult to understand?

Here's an example: Inoue heal Sado's arm by rejecting the fact that it was damaged. But if at any point she accepts the fact that Sado's hand is injured, it will return to the way it was before.

Also, if it takes, say, 10 weeks for Sado's hand heal on its own naturally, and Inoue accepts that it is damaged 5 weeks after she first healed it, the hand would already be 50% healed since that amount of time has already passed, i.e. it's as though the rejection + acceptance never even happened.

This isn't nessicarily a flaw since she can use if Grimmjow attacks her or something. She and make his hand dissappear since pple can't regrow entire limbs. The flaw is that when she dies, she can't keep reject those events. So, when she dies, everything she has ever rejected will return to the way it was before.

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Errione's age is 680.
Byakuya sports white hair now. Other than that, he looks like the same.
Shinji? Lol, think of Urahara's hair. :))

And yeah, Orihime is still hawt.

merged: 12-19-2007 ~ 08:47pm
And remember where Orihime got her powers. ;)
It's almost the same with Hachigen. And Hachigen is a Vaizard.
And the source of Orihime's powers is a Vaizard.

BTW, in the fanfic, almost all Arrancars that appear are pseudo-types, with the exception of some Adjuchas and Vasto Lorde Classes. :)

11th Division: Frontline Corps

Current Captain: Kaosu Kenpachi
Zanpaktou's Name: Ragnarokk

NEW INFORMATION ACQUIRED

The Captain has a berserker mode, which is activated under times of emotional stress. While in berserker mode, the Captain's pupils contract (like in SEED mode) and he becomes unresponsive to anything around him including people and pain (he doesn't respond to anyone and stops feeling pain). The Captain's strength, speed and overall combat effecientcy are greatly increased while in this mode. Kaosu claims that he doesn't remember what happens whenever he enters this mode.

9th Division -Special Forces-

Current Captain: Ketsueki Oumono Sor
Zanpaktou's Name: Shinkuyuki (crimson snow)

A too Bloody past, hidden on the request of the supreme commander

^^ hahaha

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

The Fanfic shall commence after December 25, 2007, with or without a complete line-up. Those who wish to become a captain (or a vice-captain), but have not registered their confidential profiles, please do so. Those who have secret information that cannot be revealed on this thread until the fanfic commences, please send the informations to Shinshinovi Taicho..

So ordered.

-Com.Gen. Kuchiki Byakuya
So Taichi, Gotei 15 Protection Squad, Noble House of the Kuchiki Clan, Soul Society, SS.

1: Sasori is my brothers profile

2: i mis-typed Karasu's age, its suposed to be 1067
not as old as Byakuya but stil pretty old

10th division vice captian position is open.
10th division Captain Waterz achieved shikai as soon as he got his sword. Bankai achieved 100,000 years later due to its self destructing (and killing the user) ability and galaxy level power. Its ability is banned by the user, Waterz himself.
He doesn't want to die yet.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

ROFL!

Nice, Shinshinovi, start on Christmas.

merged: 12-21-2007 ~ 08:26am
Shinshinovi, with your permission, once the fic is fully released, I would like to start a RPG topic in the Chat Lounge. The RP would take place 4 years after the fanfic, and anyone that has official registered thier Zanpakatous and profiles here have priority.

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Sure. :)

I have the strongest bankai.
And I gave it the worst kind of side effect. Thats why its the most powerful.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

page 5 of 16 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next » 373 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.