Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 So many things are changing... - Minitokyo

So many things are changing...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

Thanks for the reply everyone.... I was just wondering that, thought I was beginning to think to0 much but yeh im convinced.....the generation will evolve, but hopes are up to keep the distance between the violence..hopefully!!

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

that's what i keep tellin ya babe! Let evolution have it's way and be happy yeah? :)

Signature

Yune

Yune

larfs* you found your way back to this thread again? teehee* XD

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

wth?! you find it funny mockin' this supercool and awesome dude yeah?! fine, do whatever ya want to...... :hmpf:

but honestly... i got lost in that weird yune-labyrinth, and man! i saw a couple awesome things not to be mentioned here.... teeheehee ^_^' *moves slowly and unnoticable to the closest exit*

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

hey..
human have to change...
because we are human
we can think and repair ur mistake
is a changing world too....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Quote by roshinkui see people and things change around us yes. Well we can't stop them from doing their thing, i don't want to interrupt their life. Just ignore them. Don't change yourself (personality) from the inside, be yourself.

Yes, very true, we just have to be ourselves and not just follow because we dont want to be left alone.

And I also see everything changing, but, it the way life is... Theres really no way to stop it because people are fearful. They dont want to be left behind, so we follow others because we se it as correct. As right...

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

ok folks, don't let the reality get into your heads too much now aye? :D

what was it now.... "Don't worry, be happy!" ...and then a few "ooh ooh ooh" or something yeah? yeah.
life doesn't question us, so why should we be questioning it aye? :)

Signature

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

questionning is what makes us humans : that's the way we move forward, be it good or bad........ that's why we just keep on changing, evolving and stuff.......... but it's because some of us don't ask questions anymore that it could get bad
we just have not to give up (as would say the singer i don't remember his name right now), it is said that light shall come after the dark (even if it doesn't come from humans, if we keep extermining each others)

and well there life, so there's hope right (even if i wouldn't like a world populated with bugs.......
^_^' )

still i think xandy's right, carpe diem (i don't think man is able to put this sentence in motion, like we're all expecting something, and so life is always full of disapointements, when everything should be fine, we just can't "don't worry, be happy!"........... this sucks XO )

*grumble grumble* gonna go eat

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

aye! i agree, we question because we're unaware... if we knew everything, then what else could we question about... nothing. But also, why should we question things that doesn't need to be questioned? We know that we evolve yeah? yeah.

We know what affects our future and past.... everything that concerns life. So.... instead of asking the questions "why do i live?, "for what purpose?", "when will i die?", "why this?", "why that?", why not just live and be happy right? right. We were born unaware, we will die knowing... if we die of course, heh..

as for example, my question now is : "man.... when will i take the moon trip with yune.... mumble, mumble..." ^_^' ( note also that it's not your business... hehe )

result : the word "question" x5

"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero" ...and i'll add a little "aye?" at the end :D

Signature

Yune

Yune

wha..... a have a lot of friends coming to me...asking whats the use of life? why do we live....and their responses was to die.....they dont think about having fun and stuff.... haihZ......makes me feel very depressed...im so empathetic......

they always ask why this why that.....i find it very hard to convince them...somtimes i can...sometimes i cant....sighZ*

moon trip eh?~pssst not yet yah...patience youngen'

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

man.... what people are ya hangin' with mate? ^_^'

well, let them realise that unfortunately no one can be told what the reality really is aye? they have to see it for themselves :D

wth?! youngen'... you think i'm a kid or sumthin' little lady?! *outrage* :angry: XO :angry: :D ^_^'

Signature

oOkotaroukunOo

oOkotaroukunOo

Audiophile

well...for now..i just wanna worry about now...and working to obtain the lvl 10 status so i can get some scans...

Yune

Yune

hahaha kotaro yah.....whered yah pop out from

outrage yah? umm ok...yah prefer sir? master? o.0

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

see!? kotarou worries only of now.... that's is great ^_^' heh...

hahahahahahaha!!!! hahahahaha!!! Yune-babe.... you're killin' me mate! "where'd ya pop out from?"
hahahaha! ....man, what a nice girl you are.......... i love it XD

that's what i call a great answering sys :P

master is good... lemme check yeah?
"yes master!", "i can do that master!", "how can i refuse you master?", "you're so attractive master!"

yeah, that werkz just fine to me ^_^' hahaha.... :P

Signature

Yune

Yune

the word 'master' will not be dealt that way~ pffft~attractive...larfs* ^_^'

hahah "where'd yah pop up from"...well suddenly out with the scans and getting to lvl 10 yeah? no worries there for him eh~

Signature Image

Well youngsters behave that way cos just like us they explore new possibilities and try to push their limits and experience their life at its maximum point

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.