Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 clarification too ^^ - Minitokyo

clarification too ^^

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

some of my last scans were directly deleted. It seems that i don't respect one or more rule(s) about posting scans but i don't see which rule(s). Can you tell me the problem to help me to solve it on my next posts? ^^

Scans deleted was

Alien's Dark Eden by calsensei (cannot find it back sorry)

and

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9121/6a7db2.th.jpg
("any better good morning" was the title if i remember well)
About the others one, i think i guess why ^^

Best regards,
Calsensei.

PS: sorry for my english, i'm french ^^'

Signature

magicmarkers

magicmarkers

green =3

MT prides itself of excellent scans. Your Seto no Hanayome scan is too small in size. I forgot what the minimum is but your scan is too small. I don't know about your other scan.

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

The Alien's Dark Eden features 3 individual cans stuck together to make one big scan. Separately they are too small.

I'll leave comments for "Any Better Good Morning" fromm the moderator who deleted it, but for future reference it would help if you include the botchii message you received.

ok i see ^^. Always the same message:

calsensei,

Your scan you submitted entitled Alien's Dark Eden, was removed from Minitokyo, because it was deemed that the it was of insufficient quality, which can be caused by one or more of the following:

- The image dimensions were too small. Only scans with 1,000,000 or more pixels are allowed. You can calculate the amount of pixels by multiplying the width of the image with the height.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to, page folds, dust, noise, text or other markups on the image. Scanned images need to be scanned at least at 200dpi to conform to the quality demands required on Minitokyo.
- The image was too blurred. Only sharp scans are accepted. Please do not attempt to 'filter' scans in Photoshop, as this usually further reduces quality.
- The featured character was not visible enough, or unusable for wallpaper purposes.
-The majority of the image features either blank space, magazine text, or multiple under-sized images.
- The scan did not feature an anime-style image. See this announcement for more information: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/35992/

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

Maybe someone have already posted it, but i didn't found it (dunno the source or the author).

Signature

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

I've just explained about Alien's Dark Eden, so posting the BotChii message for that is kinda pointless now.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.