28 Weeks Later

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Cancel

Anyone seen this film?
If you're a fan of resident evil, I think you should really check out this film. It's similar in some way. But personally, I think it's quite good.
I can't say more. It'll be spoilers XD ^_^' ^_^'

• Aug 18, 2007
Cancel

I remember that I really loved the first part - 28 days later, and yep, few days ago I watched the second part^^ It was pretty good, I liked the climate of this movie, but I think the first part was better. I'm wondering if they're going to make another one. Hahah ^^ Now I can't wait to see 3rd part of Resident :)
Greets!

• Aug 18, 2007
Cancel

Oh, so there is a first part, "28 days later". Right, Im gonna hunt it donw XD

• Aug 18, 2007
Cancel

Oh, I thought you already new about it :) The first part is generally about everything that happened in England since the edpidemy started :) 28 days later is really awesone, I stronly recommend to hunt it down ^^

• Aug 18, 2007
Cancel

No I didn't. In fact I knew about the 2nd part just by chance. I was in a DVD store, where it has the disc on display.
Film advertising industry in my country is not very good, except for hit films. I don't even know if that store has the 1st part. Let just hope ^-^

• Aug 18, 2007
Cancel

It's a sequel isn't it new characters or same characters

• Aug 21, 2007

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

Cancel

I like the way they focus the virus: an infection, but the people infected starve in a month, it seems the most logical thing,- talking about a virus-, above some other movies/games related to zombies. Anyway, I liked the movie too.

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

I thought it was better than the first one...but in my opinion resident evil is still better :)

Undertaker:Kuroshitsuji: How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.