Looking for Plug-in

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Cancel

I'm looking for any software or plug-in (for FireFox) that automatically changes (in this case, shrink) a image dimension to a fixed value or percentage. Most images in MT are too big for me (the size is about 5000x3000, while I want them to be less than 2000x1500)
Thank you. I'd really appreciate it

• Aug 18, 2007

B5Freak

B5Freak

Old Skool

Cancel

Are you talking about viewing an image or saving an image? If viewing's the problem, you can always right-click the MT images as they start to download and choose the 'View Image' option, which should open the image again in a new tab. If it's for downloading an image as one that's smaller in dimension that the one hosted on the server, you're out of luck there as I know of no way that can be done.

Signature

Visit B5Freak's Graphics Grotto to see all my work.

• Sep 04, 2007
Cancel

Oh , by that I mean saving of course. Well, I should have guessed. Thanks anyway XD

• Sep 05, 2007
Cancel

most viewers (such as irfanview) have an option of "fit image to window". that's after saving, of course.
as for viewing in firefox, here on MT the images in the download pages (http://download.minitokyo.net/.../) are embedded in the html that shows them full size, no way to tweak that.

• Sep 05, 2007

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.