Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dump one friend by SMS - Minitokyo

Dump one friend by SMS

page 1 of 1 3 total items

darknym

darknym

NymCorleone

Well. Have you ever dumped anyone by mistake thanks to one SMS message?

I did, and I'm not ok. This is the story:

I had one friend, the best I ever had. Everything was ok, we used to walk through hours, we met many times, like brothers. We spent our money in sms, because of the distance between our houses, we talked by messenger all days at night.

Everything changes, everything, He changed a lot, our comunication were weak, and I started to get sick of his "new me", I thought once time I was very rude to him. And once day I try to send a message to one friend but, by mistake I send to thar "brother", that message contained about my feelings concerning with that brother, the name of my friends. When I realised, I sent to the wrong guy.

So I learned the russian proverbe "What we have,we lose; what we lose, we weep"

What should I do?

In the shadows... In the bottom of the sea.
I will find myself.
And you bastard, will burn in hell... jo jo jo

mei-san

fuzzybuzzychicken!

well try 2 meet him seeing his real self like invite him 4 a cup of coffeE! i heard that ppl commute worse if they r behind a phone or computer or SMS...................................u guys can still get back try and see maybe u mite like this new him and new u!

im proud2bazn!

I think the best thing you can do is go talk with him,if possible,in real life,that way you can express your worriedness better than when talking on msn or sms.Of course,it's not fun if someone changes just like that.He needs to know how you think about this 'new him' and maybe he can explain why he changed or perhaps he didn't even notice that he changed.Talking is the best thing you can do right now.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.