Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do you want D.Gray-man to end? - Minitokyo

how do you want D.Gray-man to end?

Tagged under D Gray-Man

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

i was just wondering anyways hehe
as u know d gray-man is an ongoing anime and manga right
sometimes the ending of the anime doesn't follow the manga
and i saw at the website that says that d gray-man will onli have 52 episodes
and now at present i have already watch ep 42 !
onli 10 more episodes to the last ep !

i wish the ending will ne a damn nice one like
- someone dies esp. the main character
- happy ending ?

i just wish the ending won't sucks man!

wow u r slow
d grey man season 2 is going to come out next February

really arh
thx !

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

February?
I thought it was something in December.

kvlitz

kriegsage

I wish it would end like DeathNote where the protagonist dies.
Cuz it's always fun to watch the protagonist die.

To kill or not to kill? That is not the question.

I dunno. Even Allen DOES die, it would be very sad. And...would that really be closure for the series? *Shrugs* I don't know...I'd rather have everyone live, and carry out the rest of their lives together, because even if it ends and there's no one left to fight, I think they'll still be very good friends. '

*CoughLightCough* died in Death Note because he was the anatagonist, despite being the main character.

bleach-rukia217

bleach-rukia217

.xxxx::Always happy::xxxx.

hehehe...
very nice if allen dies...
but dun think that will happen... coz there are only a few animes i watched, did the main character dies...
but if allen dies... i hope it's in a battle... coz it's very boring if he dies coz of illness or whatever... ^^ :D :)

.::Do you believe in love at first sight?::.

so will D Grey man end at episode 51 ?

I don't want Allen to die, for many manga spoiler reasons.

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

Quote by pmaster4so will D Grey man end at episode 51 ?

No. They extend it until episode 64 I believe.

Finally the fillers are over.

xx-ataraxia

xx-ataraxia

Neuko Nougami

The first season of D.Gray-man will end at episode 64. After that the second season will begin sometime in December. We're on episode 52 right now, so if you think about it, season two will start right off the bat after season one is done. ;P

Anyway, I think along the way a few of the loved characters will die; no anime is complete without character deaths, DGM is no exception. So I believe someone will die. It probably won't be Allen. I hope to God it's not Lavi either. xP I'd like DGM to come to an end the cliche way, Allen finds out he 'The one who is loved by God' and has this huge epic battle in which someone will die and Allen, who will be driven by his emotions, kills the Millennium Earl... even though I like the Millennium Earl. =[
Haha, that's my two cents on the matter. ;P

of course! i dont want another anime like naruto!

yeah i hope this series isn't ridiculously long like naruto and bleach....\
can't wait for season one to finish so two can start up....the manga is so cool right now---
i'm in supense....
hm.....i definitely hope some characters that are really close to Allen dies-----it'll give allen some
character development....
part of me really wants to have him die in the end but at the same it, after all he's gone through, it would make sense that he lives after defeating Earl.
gosh, i love this series ^_^

"I'm looking outside inside."

BalorYF19

BalorYF19

God of Death

I hope its not as long as naruto and bleach. i love those anime and manga but man they could cut some of the it down for naurto and bleach the anime could lose some eps. but for d.grayman i hope that it ends with no option for it to contuine and not in a gay way with allen beating the earl some stuiped way and everyone living.

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

I wanna see Allen dies,it will be a good twist to the anime.If that happens then we'll can see who are the ones really dear to him.If there's a continuation,he'll be an Akuma?A main villian?

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

I think D.Gray-man will end at 63 episodes, I saw at one site... forgot what it is though 56 is the latest ep... I want to see the next ep cuz.. in ep 56 Allen died... WAHHHHHH! I hope Allen's innocence(new?) will be the heart... ^^

xx-ataraxia

xx-ataraxia

Neuko Nougami

@Hajimezuki: And... if Allen dies, where does the series go from there? =3

@Kag0m37: . . . . . *headwall* Don't people read the manga?

@The Allen dying theory: Unless there's a solid way for Allen to be resurrected from death, he WILL NOT DIE. READ THE MANGA. IT'S BETTER THAN THE ANIME.

I hope Earl will die, and of course, I want Allen and Lenalee to be together! :3

xx-ataraxia

xx-ataraxia

Neuko Nougami

Quote by Allen-LenaleeI hope Earl will die, and of course, I want Allen and Lenalee to be together! :3

I totally agree. If only to keep Lenalee away from Lavi, teehee. XD Though personally, I'd love it if Lavi got together with Allen. :nya: Mmm, boy on boy... LOL.

And yes, sadly, the Earl will /obviously/ die. Unless he's being controlled by someone higher up, like my bf thinks. :\

Anyway, I have a new thought on how I want it to end; all 'end-of-the-world-esque' where like, nearly the whole world gets killed save for a few select characters. :D Think Neon Genesis Evangelion minus the nervous breakdowns and random sex. o_0

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i wish for a happy ending... especially for Allen because he is just such a sweetie. Many time i prefer to have a different ending where the main character dies but... i want the evil side to lose in this series. i haven't watched all the anime yet but the manga story is pretty long... i wonder how they're going to make an ending with the anime... If it really ends at ep. 52 then it's most probably going to have a different ending to the manga- just as long as it's a good one.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

D.Gray-man has already 67 episodes showed... I think the episode number will reach probably 85-100...
I hope that Allen dies in the end...
don't get me wrong, i think that Allen is THE BEST!
and I really really love him SSSOOOOOOOO MUCH! I was in such a shok after 56episode...
but I love a dramatic endings.. where all the good guys die... i always cry for a week when I see such an ending... and the anime gets better for me...
oh! and my dream is that it would be known that Allen-kun is a demon! I really would want to see him as a demon...

lol for me a GAME OVER for all of 'em is just fine XDD;

I hope Allen would not die that easilyIi bet Leenalee is the Heart.I wonder
how will the d.gray-man end.Is it a happy endingr, sad ending or like any other anime story spoiler -remain mystery?Hope it is a happy ending.if not ,i may be cannot sleep for a week.

I don't want D. Gray-man to ever end. But I hope Allen doesn't die cuz he's my fav character.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.