Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsubasa: which is better? the manga or tha anime'? - Minitokyo

Tsubasa: which is better? the manga or tha anime'?

Tagged under Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 136 total items

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

... I'm an avid CLAMP fan... and in truth, their manga, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles is one of the best I've read... and so, when I heard it was gonna air as an anime' I was really excited...

All that waiting was in vain... :sweat:

The anime' was crap... Now, I know that a lot of people disagree with me... but I think that the manga was waaaaay better.

I think what the anime' lacked was humor and well... I thought the animation wasn't that good. The flow of the scenes were also slow and I found it a bit dragging.... so yeah.. i hated the whole thing.... I think that they failed to capture the true essence of the manga.... and I was sooo disappointed...

What do you think?

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

I think the manga is better, much darker than the anime
(Darker is better for me lol )
But since there is going to be a third season maybe it will balance things out a bit...
I like the manga better because it has beautiful artworks, very detailed and intricate. You can't have that in the anime. Also the plot is more developed in the manga not just because its advanced further in the storyline either. But the anime is good nonetheless.

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

There wont be any third season.... Only three OVA covering TOKYO coming this winter together with manga and ignoring most of TC anime crap.

anime was one of the worst manga adaptations ever. I am certainly happy that TC anime was cancelled.

I agree, the anime was crap compared to the manga, im in love with the manga. They acually put in the blood^^ I also hated how they put in other worlds, that ruins the story.

KareiNoTenshi

KareiNoTenshi

I wanna be a pop star...

The anime wasn't bad, but the manga, that's a whole different story, so much darker and way better than the anime!

The sun will always shine for all of us.
Because God is watching over each and everyone of us.

Anime was way to fluffy...It did not even have the same feel as manga does. Also char designs looked like crap >.>

both but the manga is the best!

I only watched like 5 minutes of the anime and turned away from it. it was too...fluffy. The manga was way better. I never finished the anime.Also the anime had way too many original worlds that don't go along well with the plot of the manga. The manga was a millions time better like it always is. i will always stick with the manga.

Manga^^ of course! I love the drawing! LOVE CLAMP! <3

I prefer the Manga - for one thing, the characters don't look so tall and usually the manga doesn't leave anything out.

MANGA

I'm too a HUGE fan of Clamp's work! I asure you that there is only 3 or 4 of their manga that I didn't own or read. I watch the all the episodes of the anime of Tsubasa Chronicle. It was... nice, but the manga is WAY BETTER! In the anime I notice that the jokes were (Yes, Mokona is always joking around with Kurogane), I don't know... it didn't flow with the scene; were too pushy! I didn't liked too the way they mixed the episodes; it became... weird! The anime didn't followed the manga timeline. But, I must say, the Soundtrack was Awsome! Really awsome! I own all the 5 cds of the soundtrack plus the movie, that I could get my hands on and some of the musics I put it on my cellphone as a ring tone. Now, I can barely wait to watch the OVA to see the difference between the anime and the OVA. I really hope that doesn't stink, because I LOVE Kamui and adore Subaru. There are so many things that I could say about anime vs. manga, but now my time is short, I'm at work. All I'm gonna say is that I almost pissed my panths laughing with the jokes of the manga and the same joke in the anime didn't make me even smile. THE MANGA, OF COURSE, IS MUCH, MUCH BETTER!

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Definitely 100% the manga. It's full of all sort of emotion and the action. You can understand better the story in the manga rather in the anime. The only painful thing about the manga is... the WAITING. The waiting for the next Volume to come out.

Signature

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

..haha... what volume are you waiting for exactly?

They each have a good thing about them. The manga definitely has it's precision storyline and awesome plot but the manga does bring it to life quite well. and some of the fillers aren't all that bad. manga is better though

I don't even think there needs to be a question on this. Manga all the way. (Although I liked some of the songs in the anime, they don't automatically make it a good story). Tokyo Revelations is going to be a good adaption though

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

So far the manga have 22 volumes. I'm waiting for the mana vol.17 (adaption from Tokyo Revelation)

Signature

Manga for of course
the TV series full of filler and slow paced

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

oh... i only have until volume 13.... *sigh* ....

OF COURSE THE MANGA IS GOING TO BE BETTER! :)
IT TELLS THE WHOLE STORY, WHILE THE ANIME IS MISSING STUFF, DUE TO TIME.
JUST LIKE NOVELS. TAKE STEPHEN KING FOR AN EXAMPLE, HIS STORY MISERY IS AMAZING BUT WHEN MADE INTO A MOVIE THE SCRIPS HAVE TO BE CUT AND LEFT OUT BECAUSE OF TIME. BUT COULD YOU IMAGEN IF THEY FALLOWED THE EXACT SAME STORY LINE IN TSUBASA'S MANGA AS THE ANIME!? YOU KNOW HOW LOOONG THAT WOULD BE?....OF COURES TO FANS OF CLAMP SUCH AS MYSELF, I'M SURE THAT WOULD BE HEAVENLY RIGHT!? ;) I WISH! :D

the manga is waaaaaaaaaay better than the anime. the first season of tsubasa chronicles was okay... but the second season.. ugh.. what can i say, almost half of the series consists of boring filler episodes! i really liked what they did to Tokyo Revelations by the way, they really sticked to the series of events in the manga (with the violent scenes of course)!

The manga is so much better than the anime..
Because we can actually understad the characters, I think in the anime the characters lacked all emotions, and the animation wasn't great either..
The only good thing about it, is the music, teh BGM and the op and Ed...

But i really liked the OAD"!
that was awsome and it was worthy of the manga XD

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

i will say that manga is better than anime,coz many of the event in anime dont have,and the manga is the original.so if can read manga will be more good.^^

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Manga

merged: 01-07-2008 ~ 06:26pm
Only the music in the anime was great

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 136 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.