Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsubasa: which is better? the manga or tha anime'? - Minitokyo

Tsubasa: which is better? the manga or tha anime'?

Tagged under Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 136 total items

Definately the manga!
cuz it's more extended (obviously) than the anime. i didn't lyk the ending 4 the 2nd season in the anime. i say those ppl changed the original a bit 2 much.

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

... only SOME of the music was great...

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

the manga is wayyy better than the anime. i've read the manga up til now but i couldn't even start the anime.

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

haha... true... the anime' was one hell of a disappoinment... and to think i thought that it would surpass CCS' fame... guess i was wrong...

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

The answer to the question is all too OBVIOUS. Manga, of course. Sure, there was some promise in the 1st season of Tsubasa, especilly its pilot episode, but the pace was slow and as I adjusted to the anime style ( Tsubasa being one of the first animes I watched), I could see animaion mistakes in a lot of episodes. But that had been fine if they kept up with some of the beauty of the music and some scenes. However, 2nd season came along and geez that didn't help he series at all.

*Okay, this may contain spoilers.

There WERE some good stuff like Kurogane's past and the grevious love Ashura has to go through. When the library arc came along, I though that some mprovement was approaching. But then the fr***ing lion turns into a cub. o.0 from there I kind of lost hope. I finished it, admired a few scenes but overall, not my favourite.

Just so you know, I didn't read the manga until the anime was done. So that means I should have a somewhat unbiased view of it right? Still, music did stand out in the anime.

On an optimistic note, so far the OVA was gooooood...so much beter than the anime. Probably because of the switch of producion studios (Beetrain to I.G. Productions)

Share your views!

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

alaistar

alaistar

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee~

I personally think the manga's better. Then again, I started off with the manga, before the anime came out. The anime, I thought, was a bit to cliche, much like other typical animes I've watched before (and often, I wonder why I even bother~).

Animation-wise, it's not as good as other animes I've watched before this. Code Geass did better. Gankutsuou did waaaay better. Heck, JUBEI-CHAN did even better!

The only exception is the music. JUST the music. It was all done by Yuki Kajiura, and most of her works were brilliant.

Tokyo Revelations is not too bad. Rather fluid, i must say, but no. I simply have to disagree. Tsubasa is not the kind of story that requires anime to work its magic. Once turned to anime, I realised, everything else seemed dulled.

No, don't get me wrong. The voice overs were done nicely. Music, soundtrack, and such.

It's just that the story was dulled by it being turned into an anime.

Would you like to play a little game?

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Ya I guess you are right bout the OVA...It's just that the sudden change from the previous quality was surprising. but yes it shouldnt be an anime in the first place...it didnt help it. just didnt have he right sort of intricacy and mystery.

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Tsubasa anime is a piece of shit...the OVAS are okay, for the moment...
Manga is way way WAY better
(doesn't have stupid nonsensical pairings like Fye/Chii >.<)

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

manga for sure,NHK screw up with lot of fillers,cause it would be a great anime if they followed correctly the manga.at least IG productions are doing great in the OVAs

i pers0nally l0ve d manga..
d manga has m0re st0ry n acti0n...
c0mpared 2 d anime..
d anime is m0ving at a to0 sl0w 0f a pace!
i mean...
d fighting scene in seas0n 1...
takes about 15mins 0f da wh0le epis0de..
just 2 finish a kick!
it was even in sl0w m0ti0n!
UGH!
d h0rr0r!
d seas0n 2 is w0rse!
it d0esn't even f0ll0w d manga!
s0...
c0nclusi0n...
manga...

Anime is quite slow in story plot, i prefer Manga

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

the manga is defitnly the best.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

The manga's way better ! Zettai !
Though it's a different story for the OAD ! Loved Tokyo Revelations !
Really can't wait for Tsubasa Shunraiki !

the manga by far
is just... that has something that the anime lacks of...

MANGA MANGA MANGA! They give all the information and back stories and everything else! Ok so we sacrifice the color and all that good ol' love action along with typically awesomeo music but maaaaaaaaanga is friggin super better...hands down...

i say the comic book is better right now

Haigetsu

Haigetsu

King of Solitude

Ya .The drawing is better in the manga comic than on the anime .I love CLAMP style ^^.

People can live on their own, can't they?

ABSOLUTELY the manga.

Manga. i dont like the anime. and just like the drastikhate, only the music was great...

Manga for sure the anime pales in comparison.

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Wow.

*ehem* Yes, well I think most of us share the same views. Which is generally a good thing, I guess.
The manga kicks some serious ass, I shoud say. And the OVA doesn't fall too far behind.
In my opinion, they did a pretty good job on Tokyo Revelations (as expected from Production I.G). Very clean presentation... and the animation was just amazingly fluid.

SPOILER:
My eyes popped when Sakura Kinomoto made a cameo in her Tomoeda uniform. Does that really happen in the manga? If so, then I've skipped a few pages -grumbles-

Anime is i sooo cheesy, i don't like it but the manga...wow! it's just amazing, I really think is one of CLAMP's best! Managa is better.

Absolutely the manga! The anime has a realy light plot. Tha manga is way much better!
But if you wanna to watch the Ova (Tokyo Revelations), I think that you won

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Manga- definitely

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 136 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.